[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest always.happy

Sorry if it was already posted....but since there was no video preview....

"Episode 13 Written Preview:

"Joong Won has not woken up. Gong Shil feels very guilty and blames
herself and feels she should leave him. Only if she leaves he will
survive. Sitting by his bedside for a few days/weeks, she thinks about the wolf/goat story and feels the wolf who loves more may
die, so she left. When Joong Won finally awakes, he forgets about Hee
Joo and appears in front of Gong Shil."

Possible scene for epi 13 although i cant verify it-
Looks like there is another kiss scene where Gong Shil kissed Joong
Woon and intended to run away but Joong Won grabs her arm and kisses
her.
Apparently they get caught by a nurse and he gets reprimanded since he is a patient.

Source: DC Gallery....
"

OMG ! I'm so excited for tonight's episode !!!
Get ready for a cliffhanger and we will have to wait a week again, till next Wednesday.

Plzzzzzzzzz.....don't drag his amnesia (hopefully, it doesn't come to that). 
I want them to stand united, whether ghost (temporarily) or as humans.  No noble idiocy from either of them. They have to overcome so many obstacles already.
And of course, lovey dovey moments please. Can we have that scene where they got reprimanded by the nurses.... !!!! Pls come true.

Guest SkullLee

I just hope that JJW's surgery would be successful and he'll recover very very soon... No amnesia(PLEASE!).. How can he be when he didn't even get a chance hit his head somewhere. (though the idea that he'll forget about CHJ was really good, I don't think they'll get into that since his issues with CHJ isn't solved yet.)

Guest snowheart

u know i just wanna crash my stupid notebook and it's damn net connection against the wall! ~X( i'm so jealous of u guys with your everyday posts and watching live streamings..anyway i was like 300 pages behind, and it doesn't stop for one godforsaken minute so i can catch up!u guys are awesome.. :-bd

i saw this discussion going on about SJS & SSH, and it's still killing me that i wasn't there to post something on that,so pleeeeez forgive me for stating my opinion on that subject after a 100 pages..if SJS was really boring with SSH i don't think they could have stayed such close friends(brothers as they both have said), actually SSH is quite proud of himself while talking about SJS and his weakness points which shows to me he knows he's not like that with him but with others..and he's even said that he wouldn't even date the girl version of himself cause he's temperamental..! he doesn't mean those kinda things in a serious way..and to be honest SJS has given an awful first impression to him! it's just because he's older,that's why SJS looks up to him and is more considerate while talking about him,ssh & sjs spend a lot of their vacations together,you don't do that with someone u belive is boring,he just says so to tease him..they really are great friends who're aware of each's weak points and have influenced them in their own benefit.. (soooo sorrry to be late)

i hope JW wakes up soon cause i miss him so much already..i dont think i can take another whole week missing him..

Gosh, I keep on rewatching the old episodes again n again this past wk, listening to the ost n checking on this forum for updates. Never before hv I bn obsessed with a drama to be like this, maybe a little when I watched The Moon Embracing the Sun. ;):) after tonight, another round of waiting game... :((

If today rating is *not as expected*, I won't give it a damn abt it since people might want to watch special program or go out for dinner tonight. Instead I'll give TMS a big applause for being so brave and easing our pain of anticipation!! I just want to see our OTP on screen now now now!!!

1 Hour 45 minutes to go...

Brace yourselves everyone.. Whatever the outcome today, i dun think anyone would complain seeing how much we all miss our Sajangnim and Taeyang..

TMS fighting!! For those of us who cannot see the live streaming we look forward to @softycadence live recaps later.. (Hopefully she will be doing the live recap tonight)....

I know i will definitely be lurking around this thread and @softycadence page tonight for sure...

LET'S ALL SUPPORT OUR TMS TONIGHT MY WONDERFUL CHINGUS. :-bd

Guest IguanaSoap

linhthao said: If today rating is *not as expected*, I won't give it a damn abt it since people might want to watch special program or go out for dinner tonight. Instead I'll give TMS a big applause for being so brave and easing our pain of anticipation!! I just want to see our OTP on screen now now now!!!

Archived