[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest IguanaSoap

ireumimolla said: Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10:

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ireumimolla

linhthao said: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_H4sXBfFRp8CrmbZJ-Rdireumimolla said: Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10:

Guest לי�ור �ורן

Hi " what time is the show air in korea ? That we will know when to open the live stream ? >:D<

Guest acemaverick

bah! i don even think they are releasing a preview. they don't need to. there is already so much anticipation for it. y would they even bother.  [-(

Guest sullifish

omg..there is no preview of ep 13 until now??left 5 hours for it to air the ep 13...omg..cant wait for the recaps and the subs..hope not lag for the streaming

Guest tiffany.shin

@ireumimolla thanks so much for the subbed btw! hehe makes it so much more awesome that the 'woori baby' part was ad-lib!  :\"> :P oh SJS, you cutie pie!  :P i love how natural their skinship is both off and on-screen  8-> cant wait til tonight's live streaming/recapping  ;))

Guest christysg

axerine_1

wrote:

»

christysg said:

Surely they would need to release the preview at SOME point to promote the episode? Because it IS airing tonight~ LOL

Yawns....i can imagine them still filming, and after they wrapped up, the PD yells 'hurry up send the tape back to the editing room!'...something out from the 'King of Dramas' HAAHHAHA

Archived