[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Why is still no previewwww!!!!what a day!!!T^T
Right sharing us the link for streamingthanks allI really have too Streaming this nightno matter what!!already a day like hell without TMSI don't want lose a treasure tonight 'cause TMS is my Life my soul my darling
ROFL
sorry for talking gibberishlol

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jjsweeter0211 said:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUgr8EyCcAAYoAf.jpg:large

박희본 HeeVon.P @HeeVon_10m

공실벅스 한잔 들이키며. "커피야 커피야 넌 참 까맣게도 생겼구나~안녕?!" <주군의 태양>13회 기다리며. "공실아 공실아 넌 참 내 동생이지만, 정말 사랑스럽구나~안녕?!" 블리계의 최고봉 공.효.진.

ireumimolla said: Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10:http://youtu.be/U1slmmCcQ7U

okay..yesterday was like HELL to me..since there was no TMS..i slept the whole day..when my mom came to wake me up saying that i slept too much i told her

" mom, there is no episode for "kkeojyeo" today ..i'm so sad i don't feel like waking up.." she was like " what the hell are you talking about ?!!!!"

anyway, waiting is over actually will be over in few hours..but the question is..after how many hours..sorry to bother you guys..it's just i never watch it live since i'm busy with school ..today i'm off so i want to watch it live..Thanks in advance <3

I think it's better without previews. Look at the heat and anticipation in this forum! LOL..

I hope it has the same effects in korea! Hopefully viewer ship will break 25% by tonight! So we get interviews by ghj&sjs and the collab btn sjs&sig!

As much excited as I am now, I also realize that after today there will be another 5 day-like-empty-hell of waiting for ep 14 & ep 15 ~X(
♬♬♬♬
I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me, oh yeah
Why won't you answer me? (SBS wae???)
The silence (of no preview) is slowly killing me, oh yeah♬♬♬♬

thirul said:

Today TMS will be aired at 7.10 kst right? not at 10 as usual? 

Ok I made a mistake. Its at 10.00 pm

Phew! Cause I won't be home at that time

jjsweeter0211 said:

박희본 HeeVon.P ‏@HeeVon_10m공실벅스 한잔 들이키며.

"커피야 커피야 넌 참 까맣게도 생겼구나~안녕?!"

13회 기다리며.

"공실아 공실아 넌 참 내 동생이지만, 정말 사랑스럽구나~안녕?!"

블리계의 최고봉 공.효.진.

and the captions says? >< could someone trans plz?

She's following what GS said looking at the coffee."coffee,coffee u are really black,hi?!" Wait for ep13. GS ah,GS ah,although u are my sister you're very lovely,hello?! *i cnnt understand the last line

Archived