[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

I betcha they are not releasing the previews today. I am so antsy I can scream. Have edited episode 14 of Good doctor. Now about to sort out Medical top team but have absolutely no mood. Where is my leaked BTS shots for ep 13? Where is the preview?
Gah. Me am not starting Secret or The heirs till at least 6 episodes in next month to prevent all these constant suffering. My whole life could flash by and I wouldn't notice because my week is dictated by which episode of TMS is airing.

Eish.

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For real? http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/masters-sun-preempts-wednesday-episode-for-holiday/

No MASTER'S SUN? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just a heads up: There’ll be no Master’s Sun this Wednesday. Boo. Hiss. After much, MUCH vacillation, SBS has finally(?) decided to preempt Wednesday’s episode of in favor of Chuseok programming. Which is understandable, since Chuseok (which falls on Thursday) is one of the biggest holidays in Korea, and regularly scheduled television programming during that week is often pushed in favor of specials and movies.

It would sting a little less if SBS hadn’t been so wishy-washy for weeks deciding what to do with Master’s Sun, which was maybe getting an extension, then no definitely NOT getting an extension, then still talking about extensions, and NOT preempting, and then preempting after all. The show set to follow, Heirs, had originally planned for an October 2 premiere but pushed that back to October 9 in the past week or two. SBS stated that it could slot in a short drama special for a week, back when they were saying Master wasn’t getting extended.

Master’s Sun will air Episode 13 on Thursday, and will not air 14 this week. That puts the show off pattern for the rest of its run, prompting the question of whether SBS will extend by one more episode so the final week gets two full hours. Huh, what a handy way to get an extra episode out of a show that wasn’t going to give it, I’m just sayin’. Over on MBC,Two Weeks will air both episodes as scheduled. KBS will be airing Chuseok specials this week, and new melodrama Secret premieres next week.

The Master’s Sun preemption is particularly frustrating given that last week’s Episode 12 cliffhanger was a heckuva nail-biter — what a terrible way to leave us hanging. Feel free to vent, but an earnest plea: NO SPOILERS! That includes Episode 13 preview talk, though spoiler-free speculation is fair game. Don’t make me go over there.

If you must, please be considerate of spoiler-phobes among us and use spoiler tags: <spoiler> </spoiler>

Via TV Daily

Hi everyone I got crazy over this drama! This drama too awesome >.<
Anyone know where link to watch live for tomorrow?
Why today it's postpone ?[悲伤]
Cause it's postpone hope PD nim read my msg I need more more more KISS scene >.< [偷乐]
master12-00001.jpg

I try keep calm and hear this super nice song [bm可爱]

a word of caution to fellow master's sun lurkers & posters

if a post does NOT regard the topic of Master's Sun
please do not post here but post it here at the So Ji Sub Official Thread or here Gong Hyo Jin Official Thread or here SJS & GHJ Couple Thread

do NOT double post...
i've been noticing this happening quite often
if you have written a post do not post again right after. Edit your post please
this regards to pictures and or text

do not quote pictures... i know this sounds redundant but please when quoting make sure you do not quote the images as well.

i basically live in this thread and hopefully will so until the next 2 weeks
it would be a shame if this thread closes just because avoidable rules were being broken...

Guest hanamichilomcom

Hi Guys, I have been checking on the internet for the Golf and Goat comics and there are different series as below:

1. rashi no Yoru ni (あらしのよるに One Stormy Night?) (1994)
  2. Aru Hareta Hi ni (あるはれたひに One Sunny Day?) (1996) 
  3. Kumo no Kirema ni (くものきれまに One Cloudy Day?) (1997)
  4. Kiri no Naka de (きりのなかで One Foggy Afternoon?) (1999) 
  5. Doshaburi no Hi ni (どしゃぶりのひに One Rainy Day?) (2000) 
  6. Fubuki no Ashita (ふぶきのあした After the Snowstorm?) (2002)
  7. Mangetsu no Yoru ni (まんげつのよるに One Full Moon Night?) (2005) The wolf names Gabu and the goat names Mei..They faces a lot of difficulties to overcome their differences and in the end, Mei and Gabu both enjoy watching the moon as it rises. Anybody knows where to find the English translation for these books? 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=juguntaeyang&no=22279&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EC%9C%A0%EC%B2%B4%EC%9D%B4%ED%83%88
Here, you guys can sort the mystery out instead of the Hanna mystery.
Has this been posted?
It's apparently before MS aired and he mentioned having an " out of body" experience.
My thoughts- wow, does that mean the Hong sisters thought that far ahead? Then the next thing is it sounds like the HS were sorta pressed to agree to the extension. It better not have hurt the plot flow if they already planned so far ahead of time.

juhee said: a word of caution to fellow master's sun lurkers & posters

if a post does NOT regard the topic of Master's Sun
please do not post here but post it here at the So Ji Sub Official Thread or here Gong Hyo Jin Official Thread or here SJS & GHJ Couple Thread

do NOT double post...
i've been noticing this happening quite often
if you have written a post do not post again right after. Edit your post please
this regards to pictures and or text

do not quote pictures... i know this sounds redundant but please when quoting make sure you do not quote the images as well.

i basically live in this thread and hopefully will so until the next 2 weeks
it would be a shame if this thread closes just because avoidable rules were being broken...

Archived