[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everyone! this thread is almost reaching 700 pages. Thanks to everyone for being so generous on sharing pictures, videos and ideas. seeing all your posts makes the waiting a little bit bearable.:) i swear i've never been this active in a thread as i am right now with TMS. anyways, i just tried googling our OTP's names. and when i tried putting "So Ji Sub and" Gong Hyo Jin's name would come first and when "Gong Hyo Jin and" So Ji Sub's name would come first too.

google OTP

hello everyone! this thread is almost reaching 700 pages. Thanks to everyone for being so generous on sharing pictures, videos and ideas. 

seeing all your posts makes the waiting a little bit bearable.:) i swear i've never been this active in a thread as i am right now with TMS. anyways, i just tried googling our OTP's names. and when i tried putting "So Ji Sub and " Gong Hyo Jin's name would come first and when "Gong Hyo Jin and " So Ji Sub's name would come first too. ❤

Ditto this! !! I've never been so active in any thread before until TMS

I have no idea how my life will be like after TMS ends

What sort of withdrawal symptoms will I have:S

khiaeythie said: hello everyone! this thread is almost reaching 700 pages. Thanks to everyone for being so generous on sharing pictures, videos and ideas. seeing all your posts makes the waiting a little bit bearable.:) i swear i've never been this active in a thread as i am right now with TMS. anyways, i just tried googling our OTP's names. and when i tried putting "So Ji Sub and" Gong Hyo Jin's name would come first and when "Gong Hyo Jin and" So Ji Sub's name would come first too.

Wednesday guys!!! I can wait, I can really wait *but inside my heart is torn of waiting, I miss our OTP so bad*

The first thing when I rushed into my office was turn on my computer so that I could check this thread *Yeah this is really sickening LOL* After a night I've come across so many beautiful comments and gif/posts :x

- For the BTS, this time I don't see GHJ as much shy as she was in the kiss BTS. I guess she's proud for a man like SJS to introduce himself in front of her friends too :D
- The close-up pic of them behind the guy who held the voice enlarger machine (or whatever the name is) my first thought was "WTH why that guy must stand there" LOL
- What else, what else *wriggling my fingers =))* Ahh ahh, I laughed so hard with the idea of little JW (little JW..cute) walking side by side with big JW in Kingdom. I am actually not a fan of kid in the ending. In fact it would be great if there is a rated-R :\"> (Well they are in their 30s, common)

Woa I have so many things I want to say but my boss just come in, so I'll save it for later :P

Happy Chuseok for everyone in Korea and hope around this morning we'll get to see a preview. Thanks all for your updates!!!!

Guest kaylaluvbinnie

ccaddict said: kaylaluvbinnie said:

This drama along with SJS and GHJ it taking over my life.

-First thing I do in the morning before brushing my teeth or showering is to check this thread.
-On my way to work, I think about this drama while listening to the OST in the car.
-When I get to work and log in, before opening my work emails I check this thread to see if there were any updates from the time I left the house and arrived at work.
-During work hours, I am sneaky checking this thread, refreshing it often for updates on previews and comments.
-During my lunch hour, I go to my car and watch old clips on my phone and check this thread.
-On my way home, I think about this drama while listening to the OST in the car.
-When I get home, instead of thinking what to cook for dinner, I pull out my IPAD to check this thread and to watch more clips and old episodes.
-Before I go to sleep, I rewatch old episodes and clips, and refresh this thread to read comments.
-When I’m sleeping, I would dream of SJS, me being the wolf and him being that cute sheep.

Do you guys think I have problems???

My poor hubby and dog have not eaten in days.

traycy said:

khiaeythie

wrote:

»

hello everyone! this thread is almost reaching 700 pages. Thanks to everyone for being so generous on sharing pictures, videos and ideas. 

seeing all your posts makes the waiting a little bit bearable.

:)

i swear i've never been this active in a thread as i am right now with TMS. anyways, i just tried googling our OTP's names. and when i tried putting "So Ji Sub and " Gong Hyo Jin's name would come first and when "Gong Hyo Jin and " So Ji Sub's name would come first too. ❤

Seeing this kinda similarities really making me think that Hong sisters put this scenes deliberately :D i mean you know you could use the story just as a metaphor like one is wolf and one is goat etc. But looking this pic, even the wolf and TGS have similar smiles OMG :D (and i dont know why but TGS i mean GHJ looks very herself to me :D in that position LOL) she is enjoying the moment :D well who doesnt! we are talking about SJS here :D  
viewimage.php?id=27a8d733ebc639a377bed8b

I cant stop myself thinking about those two staff members or audience in that room when i look at this pic!! 
Especially the girl on the right is like "OMG he totally lost it" kinda face!!!! LOL 
SJS, you cutie~~~~
viewimage.php?id=27a8d733ebc639a377bed8b

thanks @jjsweeter0211 for wonderful shares!!! 

linhthao said: Wednesday guys!!! I can wait, I can really wait *but inside my heart is torn of waiting, I miss our OTP so bad*

The first thing when I rushed into my office was turn on my computer so that I could check this thread *Yeah this is really sickening LOL* After a night I've come across so many beautiful comments and gif/posts :x

- For the BTS, this time I don't see GHJ as much shy as she was in the kiss BTS. I guess she's proud for a man like SJS to introduce himself in front of her friends too :D
- The close-up pic of them behind the guy who held the voice enlarger machine (or whatever the name is) my first thought was "WTH why that guy must stand there" LOL
- What else, what else *wriggling my fingers =))* Ahh ahh, I laughed so hard with the idea of little JW (little JW..cute) walking side by side with big JW in Kingdom. I am actually not a fan of kid in the ending. In fact it would be great if there is a rated-R :\"> (Well they are in their 30s, common)

Woa I have so many things I want to say but my boss just come in, so I'll save it for later :P

Happy Chuseok for everyone in Korea and hope around this morning we'll get to see a preview. Thanks all for your updates!!!!

OH BTW Can someone enlighten me pretty please?? about ....
You know the last BTS the Oppa adlib one? 
Someone wrote in the thread (i forgot who) that he says 'chagiya/darling' somewhere? I couldnt hear that in the video? Is it misheard or I couldnt hear it? LOL i need to hear that instance so much ;D so i am asking :D 

Guest christysg

pleinair said: I cant stop myself thinking about those two staff members or audience in that room when i look at this pic!! 
Especially the girl on the right is like "OMG he totally lost it" kinda face!!!! LOL 
SJS, you cutie~~~~
http://dcimg1.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=27a8d733ebc639a377bed8b2&no=29bcc427b18277a16fb3dab004c86b6f604a089bdb296834cf6e79aa2973b70d07facd3565dad0018f2eb4ccda20939c1692ddb6aff481a9f510b8b27de7

thanks @jjsweeter0211 for wonderful shares!!! 

Guest koryandramalover

Yoshikitty said: koryandramalover said: Yoshikitty said: @koryandramalover thank you so much dear, <3
btw,do i get this right?
....do you want me to make some mv about our opt whether its TMS related things or not,right? cuz those 4 vids that i made...were already a SJS&GHJ MVs (cuz i only put our opt's scenes into those MVs,didnt put any story about the 2nd lead couple into them :D )
..you want me to make some mv about our otp with any other ways, right?
oh sounds fun :D

Untitled_zps7ec1efe1.jpg
speechless!tumblr_ljyve2iIK91qzjix8.gif

Edit -  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@jjsweeter0211 , i totally copied your pic... just wanted to have the pleasure of posting it again! so didn't quote your post ... :)

Archived