[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluebeebear

so today sbs no air the ep 13 ??and then this drama end in ep 16? no episode 17?please anyone give me a real detail thanks

There is Thai Website report this news via translating korean news (HanKwung.com W Starnews). It mentioned "Today, SBS will not o/a the 13th Episode of TMS because of showing "The Thieves" special movie for Chuseok Festival. But EP13 will show on this Thu.(19-09-2013)

Be confirmed from TMS Staff that TMS will be extended to totally "17 Episodes". At the first time, they are meeting which choice they must to do, adding special part or extending drama episode. But this drama is so popular, they chose to extending it

TMS will ending on 3rd Oct. :)

laquetahodge said:
'The Sun of My Master' receives a one-episode extension
So-Ji-Sub-gong-hyo-jin_1379466168_af_org

There's good news for fans of 
SBS' on-going drama 'The Sun of My Master', for it has received a one episode extension!

A staff member confirmed on the 17th, "After discussing it with the actors and staff, it has ben decided that 'The Sun of My Master' will be extended by one episode."

'The Sun of My Master' was originally scheduled to end its 16-episode run on the 26th but due to the Chuseok special feature film 'The Thieves', which will air in its time slot on the 18th, the drama's scheduled finale was pushed back to October 2nd. But now that there will be one additional episode, 'The Sun of My Master' will air its finale on October 3rd.

This will not affect following drama 'Heirs' which will premiere on October 9th as planned.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/the-sun-of-my-master-receives-a-one-episode-extension#ixzz2fDsjB8Yw 

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"download [ALBUM] Seo In Guk – The Master’s Sun OST Part.7http://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-seo-in-guk-the-masters-sun-ost-part-7/

why won't they post the preview video for episode 13?  ARGGHHHHH

Getting my fix for TMS with fanvideo/MVs.  I don't think this one has been posted yet.  Really well done and "without you" lyrics fit our OTP perfectly.

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you
I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you, without you

courtesy of youtube uploader and Usher/David Guetta

Love the extension news! Honestly, this drama has so many amazing scenes between ALL the characters (not just JW+GS but also Yi Ryung + Kang Woo and the aunt+uncle) and the plot has sped along never slowing down...so I'm not really worried about the pace.
Dear Hong Sisters, if you run out of ideas for 1 more hour of Master's Sun, just gimme JW and GS flirting. I'd lap it ALL UP. At this stage, they could put in extra brat dialogue between JW and GS for no special reason and I'd buy it all. Put in a kiss or two or *more* and ratings will hit >25% I bet.

koryandramalover said: Yoshikitty said: koryandramalover said: Yoshikitty said: @koryandramalover thank you so much dear, <3
btw,do i get this right?
....do you want me to make some mv about our opt whether its TMS related things or not,right? cuz those 4 vids that i made...were already a SJS&GHJ MVs (cuz i only put our opt's scenes into those MVs,didnt put any story about the 2nd lead couple into them :D )
..you want me to make some mv about our otp with any other ways, right?
oh sounds fun :D

Well allrighty ~ a sort of extension! ...and honestly I thought all along that they wouldn't air anything during Chuseok Week -- so it's a double-dip of getting at least one episode (so we don't all die of longing) ...then later we get a Bonus episode. Not a bad deal considering we could have been left to our own devices until next Wednesday....ha!
Like others here, I'd be totally fine with a cutesy episode/filler of nothing but reinforcing the love-lines -- that includes Kang Woo and Yi Ryeong.I'd also think it would be pretty funny if Psychiatrist/Lawyer/Secretary Kim had a potential pairing -- one that Joong Won could egg-on as payback ~ tehee

Guest patriarcha

Where is the PREVIEWWWW???

I'm going insane. If this psychological torture continues, I'll have to watch the extension ep in the hospital.

I mean.... a mental hospital!

Archived