[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hanamichilomcom said: Hi Guys, I have been checking on the internet for the Golf and Goat comics and there are different series as below:

1. rashi no Yoru ni (あらしのよるに One Stormy Night?) (1994)
  2. Aru Hareta Hi ni (あるはれたひに One Sunny Day?) (1996) 
  3. Kumo no Kirema ni (くものきれまに One Cloudy Day?) (1997)
  4. Kiri no Naka de (きりのなかで One Foggy Afternoon?) (1999) 
  5. Doshaburi no Hi ni (どしゃぶりのひに One Rainy Day?) (2000) 
  6. Fubuki no Ashita (ふぶきのあした After the Snowstorm?) (2002)
  7. Mangetsu no Yoru ni (まんげつのよるに One Full Moon Night?) (2005) The wolf names Gabu and the goat names Mei..They faces a lot of difficulties to overcome their differences and in the end, Mei and Gabu both enjoy watching the moon as it rises. Anybody knows where to find the English translation for these books? 

This drama is taking me to a whole new level I never knew before. This is the first time I want the OTP to get together in real life, this is the first time I want a drama to have an extension, this is the first time I make so many fanarts, this is the second time (the first was Faith) I check and download all OSTs + MV's + BTS + interviews that's related to this drama. Even my family thinks something is wrong with me because I watch the episodes all the time and smile to myself whenever I see a funny comment or something with our OTP. There's no doubt now, I will need you all when this drama ends.

Wow! Even before episode 13, we've reached our 700 page. You're all amazing!

s6700.jpg

I'm sad there's no episode today but very happy to get one episode extension. It could help us get the perfect happy ending we all want and many sweet scenes between OTP and STP. Meanwhile, waiting for the preview like all of you. I Hopw this episode won't be too heartbreaking because we will have to wait another week for new episodes. Also, can I be greedy again and ask for more BTS to be released today?

Rewatch The Greatest Love and fall in love with it again.. Dok Go Jin and Joo Jong Won are so damn different eventhough they share a similar hair style. But anybody who watched The Greatest Love must be agree with me that the kisses there were 100 times better...

I really miss TGL's kisses...

Can't Ji Sub oppa grant our wish? Only once.. one kiss TGL style so we all can recharge full :D ;;)

Archived