[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

I kinda doubt they would give us a preview, coz Episode 14 [2013-09-25] is shown on preview section. I won't mind if they change that into Episode 13 and give us the preview even just before the broadcast, though. Hahaha. Aaaaahhhhh, preview!!!

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sara62 - re: "Guys, Do you think we will have noble idiocy in this drama?"
I think it's inevitable -- it's a Kdrama staple. However, sometimes it's not too painful if the writer's nip-it-quick.I was exasperated (still am) that they chose to go with the old *my evil twin* trope - but so far that storyline hasn't been wallowed in.
I think we are pretty safe from extended grief of noble idiocy -- there aren't that many episodes left and there are too many other opportunities to explore. I'm going to trust that the Hong Sister's learned their lesson about letting the viewer's down from that last *un-nameable* show.
Preview!!!! chanting chanting ommmmmmmmm ~  ;)

Guest kurisutaru

I think I've gone cray cray with everyone waiting for the Epi 13 preview. I haven't been this obsessed checking for updates since Gu Family Book. TMS is ruining my life!!! >__<;; haha

The suspense is keeeelinggg me~~~

@sally_bI hope so. Given this drama is different in all the aspects, I hope we won't have noble idiocy either or as you said it would be short. I hate noble idiocy the most.

For me, it is a good thing that there is only one episode this week. I am buried with homework. Time to take a day off of my crazy Korean Drama land and do all of my homework. Is anyone procrastinating like me? It's a really really really bad habit. I can't even help myself...because even without Master Sun, I scroll through this thread. -yikes-

Anyways, until we meet again, SJS and GHJ. (I'm dying for a new episode T.T)

=((

paradicez said: For me, it is a good thing that there is only one episode this week. I am buried with homework. Time to take a day off of my crazy Korean Drama land and do all of my homework. Is anyone procrastinating like me? It's a really really really bad habit. I can't even help myself...because even without Master Sun, I scroll through this thread. -yikes-

Anyways, until we meet again, SJS and GHJ. (I'm dying for a new episode T.T)

=((

Archived