[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xianzhongfan

SJS's 1st interview after being discharged from the army.

His preference is for his GF to dress in jeans and t-shirt!

He is really reserved here in the interview, and such a big difference from now when he is filming TMS. Glad GHJ has opened him up like that.

I feel like I've aged 5 years wating for ep 13 of TMS.   The only thing keeping sane is this thread.  SBS, why stingy with information?  I take solace in the fact that tomorrow is Wednesday so our the longggg wait will finally be over.  We are almost there. 

idaheen said: @bluedora i agree with you with regards to BIG... I was so damn disappointed at how messed up the last episode was...

I was like What The Hell kind of ending is this? How the heck am i suppose to comprehend an ending like that...

The hong sisters better not make TMS suffer the same stupid ending as BIG [-X

I remembered reading a reporter/journalist used a not so flattering word for GHJ's looks in TMS. In this drama, I like the fact she tries to look like an ordinary girl even though those "simple" looking clothes are expensive in real life...lol. Even SJS mentioned how GHJ had to give up makeup and etc for her role. And then I came upon this pic and man, this woman is beautiful. I like how raw photography captures one's true beauty. And this pic says the best. 
*I like the fact she has slight freckles on her face. It shows she's just like some of us. Daebak!
tumblr_miuvau0T4W1rcoad1o1_1280_zps415dc

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

<div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/708697/xianzhongfan">xianzhongfan</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/26422402#Comment_26422402" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div>

<div class="QuoteText">

SJS's 1st interview after being discharged from the army.  preference is for his GF to dress in jeans and t-shirt!He is really reserved here in the interview, and such a big difference from now when he is filming TMS. Glad GHJ has opened him up like that.</div>

</blockquote>

<br>

That's exactly what Ms. Gongvely dresses in her casual life!!! SJS oppa, why wait any longer?????<br>

Guest IguanaSoap

"sooyoungdaebak said: I remembered reading a reporter/journalist used a not so flattering word for GHJ's looks in TMS. In this drama, I like the fact she tries to look like an ordinary girl even though those "simple" looking clothes are expensive in real life...lol. Even SJS mentioned how GHJ had to give up makeup and etc for her role. And then I came upon this pic and man, this woman is beautiful. I like how raw photography captures one's true beauty. And this pic says the best. *I like the fact she has slight freckles on her face. It shows she's just like some of us. Daebak!"

Archived