[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe noble idiocy..oh dear hong sisters i think we all learned from your dramas not to prolong the agony--i did get it from delightful girl, my girl etc when the last few episodes were focused on running away from the drama and make a sacrifice...huhuhu let's lessen that and would rather focus on fighting for your love & along the way solve the mysteries behind the kidnapping and TG sixth sense ability.

Guest patriarcha

@crazysujuelf Like said before there's gooddrama.net but for a hd quality there's VIKI.COM ;-)

PS: i'll be waiting for u in viki muck muck lol

SeGafanlady said: Rewatch The Greatest Love and fall in love with it again.. Dok Go Jin and Joo Jong Won are so damn different eventhough they share a similar hair style. But anybody who watched The Greatest Love must be agree with me that the kisses there were 100 times better...
I really miss TGL's kisses...
Can't Ji Sub oppa grant our wish? Only once.. one kiss TGL style so we all can recharge full :D;;)

Maybe the kisses here are tend to be more innocent because it seems like JJW and TGS are not very experienced with love hahaha..I am assuming JJW hasn't been in a relationship since his HS love while TGS well we all know can't keep relationship..

hehehe I am just making an excuse that the kisses here in TMS are appropriate for their characters although we all know both SJS and GHJ can totally do lip action for fanservicing!

rrmski said:

This drama is taking me to a whole new level I never knew before. This is the first time I want the OTP to get together in real life, this is the first time I want a drama to have an extension, this is the first time I make so many fanarts, this is the second time (the first was Faith) I check and download all OSTs + MV's + BTS + interviews that's related to this drama. Even my family thinks something is wrong with me because I watch the episodes all the time and smile to myself whenever I see a funny comment or something with our OTP. There's no doubt now, I will need you all when this drama ends.

Wow! Even before episode 13, we've reached our 700 page. You're all amazing!

s6700.jpg

I'm sad there's no episode today but very happy to get one episode extension. It could help us get the perfect happy ending we all want and many sweet scenes between OTP and STP. Meanwhile, waiting for the preview like all of you. I Hopw this episode won't be too heartbreaking because we will have to wait another week for new episodes. Also, can I be greedy again and ask for more BTS to be released today?

Dear chingu,

today i influence my friend to watch TMS ha ha. one more fanatic, lunatic in progress
(talk about me and myself)
all the while a told her about the story, she doesn't seems have any interest

but when i told her about the BTS, she over excited.
although she only listen to my story about the BTS (until now she never watch it LOL),
she also think something going on
within GHJ and SJS

what about that???

@patriarcha and the other person.

thnks a lot.! does viki.com updates (subs) as fast as

I watch TMS via ViKi and they are very quick.It's an advantage that I live in the US because by the time I get home from work on a Wed/Thurs night- the video is already subbed.

Guest mumu16101

omg apparently SJS and Lee Yeon Hee have acted together before Ghost! Check this out! Its a mini movie....i love how SJS acted in this one hahahahha his voice when he screamed and yelled at the police station is just too adorable. You guys have to watch all 4 parts i think the police station scene is in either the part3 or 4. Hehehe

idaheen said: What is taking them so long to release the video preview of ep 13?

I need my dose of TMS. I AM HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS ALREADY.....

I can't even concentrate at work... i keep on refreshing this page hoping to see someone post the preview...

But i am still glad that there are chingus that keep posting pics and stuff about our dear sjs and ghj..

Let's all wait and anticipate loads of skinships between our sjs and ghj be it whether he is human or just a hot wondering soul...

Congratulations on passing over the 700th page~ :D :x
Even if we were to have noble idiocy plot, I don't think it'll last too long. As if Joong Won would allow Gong Shil to go through that route. And I highly doubt he'll go down to that route since he's always contradicting himself, one minute he tells her to stay away, next minute he immediately breaks his own words and hold on to her.
Joong Won would literally expire on the spot if he doesn't have Gong Shil's attention. lol
P.S: I think we're going to get our video preview tomorrow. -_-

Archived