[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GHJ has the nicest shaped legs.
Sigh no preview. I've started marathoning The Greatest Love from episode 1. I am now on ep 5. I've actually watched this drama a few times as I was on the viki team there. So can't believe I am watching it again. This will probably be my like my 5th or 6th time.
Where is episode 13????

ck1Oz said: GHJ has the nicest shaped legs.
Sigh no preview. I've started marathoning The Greatest Love from episode 1. I am now on ep 5. I've actually watched this drama a few times as I was on the viki team there. So can't believe I am watching it again. This will probably be my like my 5th or 6th time.
Where is episode 13????

Guest IguanaSoap

rogueprincess51 said:

ck1Oz

said: GHJ has the nicest shaped legs.

Where is episode 13????

*Refreshing the page countless times hoping for a preview*

GAHHH. Can the preview come quickly?! The waiting is killing me >< Congrats for hitting 700 pages ! Your comments really makes my day
:x

How do we ever survive if we don't have this thread?!?!
#:-S

kriswu said:

rogueprincess51 wrote: »

kriswu said:

Hello chingu Yes i'm from the Philippines too but I live in Europe hehe

Awww, hehehe, nice to meet you! You're so far! Nevertheless, because of TMS we're all like family here! 

Yeah I really love TMS and of course, all of you...

Like seriously... when i wake up in the morning, i immediately open my phone and check this thread. And then sleep really late coz you know.. rewatching the previous eps and BTS. Hahaha. Plus omg, i just can't control this heart of mine.

Coz everytime i see a picture of SJS&GHJ together, i can only see HEARTS. (what is happening to me? ) (rather, TMS what did you do to me???)

@kriswu hahaha, that's what I do as well. I keep checking my phone for the number of pages because I'm worried that I'd be too late for the news and will backtrack for 20+pages. I am so giddy with all this TMS talks. Just hearing the words master's sun, makes mo go crazy! lol

Same here!!! Hahahaha i must've gone crazy!!! I can't live without TMS and this thread!!!

:(( what kind of doctor can cure this kind of disease?

I bet only SJS&GHJ can cure us. :\">

Archived