SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lshluvr

^I got mine a few hours after I sent it...same with my friend. I think it depends on how many people sent in their application for the confirmation.

Guest ling91

^I got mine a few hours after I sent it...same with my friend. I think it depends on how many people sent in their application for the confirmation.

yea..that happened to my friend too...but when i sent it in..i waited two days...no comfirmation came back..and then i sent another one yesterday..=/ maybe im doing sumthin wrong..i dunno but its makes seem like they dont want me to go...blahhh

Guest ixbladexi

yea..that happened to my friend too...but when i sent it in..i waited two days...no comfirmation came back..and then i sent another one yesterday..=/ maybe im doing sumthin wrong..i dunno but its makes seem like they dont want me to go...blahhh

HAHAHAHA You sound just like me.I too waited 2 days then I sent a second application but i received nothing back. I'm still waiting.

I sent one last week and this past tuesday.. still nothing I hope the confirmation isnt too important... i'm just hoping they're too busy to confirm for everyone..

Can those who got a confirmation show us how you guys sent your email?

Guest GingitsuneSpirit

i keep coming back with more questions....

is it ok if I crop a picture? there's someone else in the same picture i want to use in my application and i need to cut her out, am i allowed to do that?

Guest lshluvr

I sent one last week and this past tuesday.. still nothing I hope the confirmation isnt too important... i'm just hoping they're too busy to confirm for everyone..

Can those who got a confirmation show us how you guys sent your email?

I think someone said that it's better to apply online because then you won't have to apply at the door and take a chance at not auditioning at all.

Hehe...I'll post how I sent my application...since I have nothing better to do :lol:

For my application, I did this:

1. My name / Female

2. Korean

3. Korean-American / City that I'm living

(^I dunno if I did the current nationality thing right :vicx: )

4. Singing

5. Name of the school I attend / Graduating year - The year I graduate

6. Phone: house phone

Email: my email

Homepage: None

7. Address

8. How long I played violin and piano, I play in a symphony, I used to be in choir, get good grades (dunno if they care or not XD I decided to put that in there just in case they like people who seem "smart" XD), in advanced classes, and I give my all in everything that I decide to do and pretty competetive at times.

9. Attached file

(^I sent in a head shot and a body shot with my head included...of course XD)

And that's it...XD My friend was all, "Perfectionist. You make mine look bad..."

LOL

Guest K-popMiko

Don't worry about not getting a confirmation letter so early. Yet anyways. I sent mine twice a week or two ago and then another one two days ago. I guess it takes awhile or something. A person said she waited nearly three weeks for it.

Guest ilikestupid

when you watch sm trainees videos and they are in the starlight sytem and they receive awards and stuff, i know that's only in korea but do they give out awards every saturday? or are the tryouts that the sm stars went to special tryouts?

I sent an email application about 2 weeks ago and then another time this past tuesday still no reply though.. so it urks me when people who sent it like Wednesday get a confirmation on Thursday or even the day of... :X

Guest ginaaax3

i keep coming back with more questions....

is it ok if I crop a picture? there's someone else in the same picture i want to use in my application and i need to cut her out, am i allowed to do that?

No, you should just send the regular picture, they don't want you doin ANYTHING with the pic.

when you watch sm trainees videos and they are in the starlight sytem and they receive awards and stuff, i know that's only in korea but do they give out awards every saturday? or are the tryouts that the sm stars went to special tryouts?

Every saturday they pick people to tryout for starlight system i think.

Guest lshluvr

I learned something that might help those auditioning! It was in one of those "How to Succeed in (insert)" books that my parents love to read XD Some of these are kinda obvious though XD

First impression: 60% - Do you walk in with confidence? Or do you slouch? If you walk in the room without confidence, then the judges might not want to hear you because it seems like you don't have what it takes.

Humor: 30% - Being funny shows the people that you are confident and outgoing. If you're funny, the judges might remember you more. Be too humorous and they could get annoyed.

"I am good at...": 10% - Saying that you're good at something doesn't tell the people that you're good at it.

Talent: depends - If you have talent but don't have confidence, there is a greater chance that the judges will not pick you. What's the use in having talent if you don't have the confidence to show off?

Guest Ella_Kwan

"I am good at...": 10% - Saying that you're good at something doesn't tell the people that you're good at it.

What does that mean? Are you trying to say that, if your going to say "i'm good at.." you have to prive it be/c just saying it doesnt help???? but then wouldnt that be a [-] negitive 10??? LOL, what your saying is confusing mee.... but thank you for the other advice... :D

Guest lshluvr

^XD Like...just because you say that you're good at (let's say...playing an instrument) won't really do much...they'll (maybe the judges maybe not) think, So...he/she is good at (insert instrument). That's nice. But I really don't care. I have to see it first.

Like that XD

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

I have a question... for the people who's acting... how long is your script? like how many pages is it? and how long does it take?? or suppose to take?

Guest babiixxangel

QUESTIONS

1. what is the dresss code for dancing/modeling/actiing/ etc..?

2. (in reference with first question) ii'm going to try out for dancing and modeling, do you have to bring two sets of clothing? if one is casual and another one is a different dress code. (hope it makes sense)

3. what are some questions that they will ask at the auditions? (so ii can prepare)

thats enuff for now. ii'll think of more soon.

QUESTIONS

1. what is the dresss code for dancing/modeling/actiing/ etc..?

2. (in reference with first question) ii'm going to try out for dancing and modeling, do you have to bring two sets of clothing? if one is casual and another one is a different dress code. (hope it makes sense)

3. what are some questions that they will ask at the auditions? (so ii can prepare)

thats enuff for now. ii'll think of more soon.

1. The only dress code is the innocent thing.

2. I don't think they'll let you change. So I'd wear something that's a good balance between both.

3. I don't know about this one. I think they'll ask you questions like "why do you want to be whatever your trying out for" or stuff like that.