SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ah I see;

xD hahaha;; I didnt mean to scare any of you guys away; I was just surprised that no one'd mentioned anythign about LSM;.. and ye; I'd also read the second part of what kibumOxyunho, not relaly the first part;; but ye O_O the whole thing about.. ye

HAHA I wasj ust thinking though.. Itd be interesting if like O_O someone from soompi made it and clarified those rumors; jk jk jk;; but yeh O_O just because you hear these rumors, you should still try out O__O. I mean. if theyre really real then O_O.. ye; but, although theyve never been refuted, theyve also never been verified.

C13L - xD haha I dont know~ Im wondering too.. cuz I can play piano.. but its like.. im not sure if they'd have a piano there.. kyakyakya. would i have to bring my own? XDD jkkk.

Guest lshluvr

i'm so scared of SMtown..what if i get beat?..i'm frighten~..><!!!

but i really do wanna try~

:lol: So am I but I'm taking a chance! No one knows (except the SM members) if the beatings are true. If they are, you can always quit and sign up for another company! Oh yeah...if you do get beaten, don't forget to take pictures and have a hidden camera on you...so when you quit, you can spread the news! XD Jkk!

Guest sourkiwi

about the money thing does sm keep it if your a model or an actress for example how much does ara get paid and i wonder if any of the trainees know information about being abused but it does make sense that they keep a lot of money because they pay for your college and training...etc..and for hee jun and kangta they work for sm don't they?cus i remember reading somewhere that milk was managed by hee jun. and for kangta has been in sm for the longest time..i wonder why he didn't leave...it would be so cool if he ended up taking over sm i really hope he does in the future i wonder if kangta ever thought about that idea becuase with the support of his fans and any of sm fans i think he would be able to over power lee soo man cuz sm would become a better company if it wasn't for soo man and those bad managers.

sorry for this long reply i know that it has nothing to do with audition help

Guest Ella_Kwan

CHILL!

Some stuff yall NEED TO KNOW BE4 YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

A. SM Never stand for Lee Soo Man be/c the comany ISNT HIS!

B. He SHARERS THE COMPANY W/ SOME OTHER GUY BUT LSM IS JUST THE FACE OF SM

C. ALL ASIANS BEAT THERE KIDS, THEY THINK OF IT AS DISAPLINE...

Like in cathloic skools they hit you w/ a ruler, it's like tat... It's usually nothing too big that can kill you...

D. Sine these are RUMORS! REMEMBER PPL, RUMORS!!!

It HAS BEEN CONFERMIED BY SOME1 ON SOOMPI, SHE KNOWS LMS & HE IS A NICE PERSON....

(I'M NOT TAKING HIS SIDE, I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE HIM & HATE HIM)

E. THE STUFF W/ HOT OR JTL & SHINWA IS TRUE, ABOUT THE NO MONEY THING AND NOT ABLE TO WRITE YOUR SONGS AND SHINWA LAWSUIT....

*** YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND ABOUT THIS MATTER BUT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT NON STOP & NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUTH BUT PPL IN SM THEMSLEVES, SO WHEN YOU GET IN, THEN YOU TELL US WHATS UP***

Guest chocomilky

I was wondering if I could get any construtive critism/feedback on the lyrics that I will be e-mailing/auditioning... For the auditions do you bring a different lyric or the same one?

Hanging onto the moments

Written By Me

Written On 7/29/06

The marvels of time only spin once

and then rotate around differently.

Treasure the short moments as much as

you love the thing that you hold dear.

Time only comes once.

String the beads on the neverending yarn of history.

Everyone's beads are different, but they still remain as

a remembrance of their life.

Time so dear, time so near...

If we were able to handle time and rewind back to the past,

or at least a few moments before now,

I bet everyone would be doing it right now.

The marvels of time only spin once

and then rotate around differently.

Treasure the short moments as much as

you love the thing that you hold dear.

Time only comes once.

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL/TAKE AWAY FROM SOOMPI AND BOAJJANG FORUMS! THANK YOU! :)

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

everyone, i agree...it's up to you to make up your mind about if you still wanna go for this or not...

whether these rumors or true or not...it's up to you to "believe" for now...

either let these things tear you down...or let them build you up...

i'm letting them build me up...

everything comes with a price...

Guest smoothieex3

shinhwa isnt the only group that made it out of sm without failing horribly.. ftts is also doing really well and they dont seem to be having problems booking shows, perfoming, etc. they're actually both really active right now.

Guest missGiang

Wow...I've heard of all those rumours for a long time...I mean one of them is bound to be true nae?

But...I think we should all just get past the "passing auditions" part first....

Although all of those rumours sound really scary and bad, makes me wanna rethink this whole auditioning thing.

Honestly if you ask me....

If you really truly want to go and do this, you should just grasp this opportunity. There will always be bad and good things in life, and I believe that every good will also have a downside to it. And maybe this is the downside to being in SM Entertainment, but, I feel that if you work hard at it, it will somehow pay off eventually. No matter how long it takes, it'll pay off.

For many, this is a once in a lifetime thing, I know there won't be another time for me to do something like this. So despite all the rumours and all, I'm still going to go for it.

We really don't know if it's actually true, we obviously hope it's all just rumours but you have to face the facts, if that's how it is, then that's how it's going to be. Take or leave it.

You can go take a chance and audition and pass it with flying colours, cross the seas to Korea, train for 3 years, make awesome friends, have some rough times, debut and become a huge success (or not). And be happy that you were given a chance like this and thank everyone and everything around you for this wicked opportunity.

Or

You can stay at home scared to audition when you have wonderful, raw talent, and sulk night and day when you find out that a fellow Soompier has went to audition and made it, then regret how they're having the best time in Korea because their experiencing life, and disappointment will rush through you when you're on Clubbox downloading the Soompier's music videos and performances, meanwhile that could've been videos of you on Clubbox.

Do I sound like some old woman? hahah Gosh I can't believe I just typed all that just because of those one post. Truthfully, I'm kind of scared of those rumours, but who will know unless you see for yourself right? =)

So to all who are still going to audition and chase their dreams, props to you AJA AJA HWIGHTING!

And to those who decided not to do it anymore, I respect that, and I hope that something like this happens again and you'll pass it with flying colours and I'll be seeing you on MTV ^___^ (I'm serious here, no sarcasm or anything =) ) HWIGHTING! to you guys too =D

Guest MINHEEo72;

I have a question..

If we're auditioning for dance do we have to

freestyle when we get there or do we choreograph

all our moves first and then go?

I'm confused because in the SM Town site, it says

that we have to freestyle, but it seems like some

people are going to choreograph their moves first

and then go.. o_Oa

...well technically it's not like they'll be able weither you made it up on the spot of if you've spent months on it since someone could be a master freestyler right?

but since you are going as dancer i suggest you choreograph it first, that way you can show your full potential of what you can do

Guest StrawberryMango

sorry if someone asked this already, but does anyone know if you could audition at more than one place?? like... audition in audition in LA, and if you don't make that, then fly to Huston and audition there .. sorry if its a stupid question xP but I'm seriously considering auditioning in more than one place to up my chances

Guest Hitorijime

^I'm sure you could try.

Anyway, this is what people tend to do. They DON'T read the contract before signing it and do it instantly. People should read the contract beforehand, so you know what's going on.

missGiang: You are amazing. xD (So inspirational =O.) -- Everyone should make sure they read what she said because it's true... Rumors or not... Don't let them hold you back~

And;; I'm sorry for causing people to hesitate by bringing it up;; I was just curious what people thought about the situation;;

does ne1 know how long thr dancing is gonna last?

n what kiind of dancing can u do? lol`

I have a question..

If we're auditioning for dance do we have to

freestyle when we get there or do we choreograph

all our moves first and then go?

I'm confused because in the SM Town site, it says

that we have to freestyle, but it seems like some

people are going to choreograph their moves first

and then go.. o_Oa

Kay so Im going to attempt to answer these questions because I only read them liek 23958 times in the previous 22 pages so ye O_o.

You can do any kind of dance -- show your style... And your dance can last up to 3-4 minutes I think? You can dance to a whole song.. maybe O_O;

And if you're auditioning for dancing, you do both --

1) make sure you bring your own music that you've choreographed a dance to (again, this probably'll last 3-4 minutes? You can dance to the whole song I think --- (Someone correct me if Im wrong) and

2) everyone that goes -- no matter what they're going for -- acting, singing, dancing, or modeling -- has to freestyle to the rhythm test. (You dont know what they're going to play, so thus it's freestyling - they want to make sure you can catch on to rhythms and beats) The rhythm test lasts 2 minutes.. (And I think all of the auditioners in the room at the time -- the group of 10 or 20 -- dance all at the same time.)

=O; Hope that helps.. again, experts xD, correct me if Im wrong;

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

You can stay at home scared to audition when you have wonderful, raw talent, and sulk night and day when you find out that a fellow Soompier has went to audition and made it, then regret how they're having the best time in Korea because their experiencing life, and disappointment will rush through you when you're on Clubbox downloading the Soompier's music videos and performances, meanwhile that could've been videos of you on Clubbox.

i read everything and that was my favorite paragraph...

i think we have an inspirational for this thread now...yay!!! i'm not the only one...lmao!!!

for a while, i was considered the inspirational speaker in the other SM thread by some...lolz!!

i really feel like quoting that paragraph and putting in my siggy....but it'll be too big...lolz

anyway...everyone...dont give up on what you've been waiting for...unless...unless you REALLY wanna be downloading a fellow soompier's videos on clubbox and watch them meet all your favorite celebs because they took the chance and made it...

Chances are like products in Wal-Mart. Everything has a price tag attached to it. You either buy it or leave it there for someone else to buy, and I think we all know that there will be someone that will buy it...(I mean...c'mon...it's Wal-Mart!)

Guest nightfall738

Are they going to have another audition in New York next year? And another question is that, if you send in a picture, should it be professional or just a regular picture?

Can you wear Jeans/sweatpants to the audition? Isn't it a bit hard to dance in skirt?

Guest crazii_<33_yu

^^ probably not..last time they came to ny.was like 4-6 yearsd ago? o.O i read it from someone..from somewhere xD even if it's not next year..you should still practice..so when the next audition comes..*BOOM* talent!(: of course..that's just what i read... o.O