SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ dl overseas version (english: http://www.auditionsea.com/

Korean vs: http://audition.bugs.co.kr/

The English vs is still newish but ye O_O theyre slowly getting more songs.. As for the Korean one, my cousin says that there are updates like every day xD;

XD; But ye =O Maybe I will.. start playing more.. just to see if it helps,.. I mean o_O Unless we DONT have to dance (for modeling).. Gina said we didnt, ne? But the person from the Malaysian Kpop forum said that everyone had to @__@; but ye; xD well see when the sept people go =O.

---------------------edit

BTW. I think I can gooooo =O. My ma said she can go do whatever in NYC (or Flushing) that weekend too =O So ye <3; T__T;

Anyway, I;ve been thinking.. The only professional studio pictures I have are when I was 3, and 2 years ago, when I was 14, with the rest of the family xD; I was thinking.. Although these wouldnt be pro.. Do you guys have photography classes or whatnot in your school? I think that when schools in session, Im going to ask if some of the students can take pictures ;; for me;;; XD;

Guest nightfall738

^ if you signed up for singing then the only dancing you have to do is the 30 sec freestyle....

Hmm. I wonder if I sign up for dancing too, would it give me a higher chance of being accepted?

Oh I have another question. Once you go on stage, you do all the stuff you signed up for, right? And get it all over with in one doing? Or do you have to sing, then wait for others to sing, then dance and wait for others to dance?

Still have to send my application. xD A bit nervous.

Guest ill3stbabyy

okay so if i signed up for singing and dancing..is this how it will go?

1)i do my routine for a whole song (3-5min)

2)i sing (30secs)

3)freestyle(30secs or 3 mins?)

is that basically what i will be doing at the audition? thanks! im so nerrrvouss

Guest sourkiwi

can someone answer my question please. how many people do they choose?

i signed up for singing dancing and modeling but now that i think about it for the dancing i have a hard time playing on the right beat so do you think i can just freestyle like you said everybody has to anyway but i dont want to do it alone and if i do do it alone can it be less than 3 to 4 minutes, also im scared because my style of dance is really girly and sexy would that be okay cuz i'm 16 and does anybody have information about jyp auditions

anyone know information about jyp auditions?i really don't know whether to try out for sm or jyp. cuz i read somewhere that jyp is working with omarion and also i think jyp is getting known globally which is why i want to try out for sm. but if i try out for sm aren't you almost guarenteed success?

Guest xjustsweet

i heard froma friend that it was 1 from each area..but taht wouldnt make sense and the flyer says "as much as possible" so i guess as much as possible?

TO SOURKIWI: no one at this point knows alot about the JYP auditions beacuse that doode that claims he with the "JYP casting system" isnt answering any questions.

Guest nightfall738

nightfall738: i did some observations during your dance clip...and i have some suggestions...i'm not a pro dancer so you dun hafta pay attention to this if you dun wanna :sweatingbullets:

1. you turn a lot...maybe cut down on that?

2. are you sure you've never heard the song before? lolz!!!

3. you're a great dancer but maybe try to make a move that will "wow" them right away...(like what xnjcx2008 said)

:)

i seriously need to go practice on my dancing now...watching your clip really makes me feel bad...>.<

*turns on BoA - MOTO*

:lol:

haha thanks so much for the advice. i'm going to reply:

1. yeah i notice that i do turn alot. better stop that. <_<

2. lol i'm sure i've never heard the song before. i picked a random song and did it. but the beat was maybe easy to catch? do you know any other fast songs that i can practice to? Besides dbsk and boa, i'm not familiar with many other korean artists, and korean songs are usually the most fun to dance to. xD

3. I'm not an experienced dancer. Besides the month of ballet I took when I was 6, I've never taken another dance lesson in my life. So I don't know how to "wow" the audience. haha wanna help me? :rolleyes:

Gosh, I wanna see your dancing too ^^ Which makes me wonder. xD are you a guy or girl? :sweatingbullets:

K-popMiko: I wanna try that! But the site's not working. But your description was great anyways. Thanks for the help.

Wow I'm glad that I'm not that bad after all. I use to watch clips of myself to see how I do. And I always thought I stunk. :crazy:

Guest sourkiwi

thanks xjustsweet

and for the dancing i noe dis has been asked so many times but i am 16 years old so would it be okay to dance like stephanie

i can dance like her but the problem is my rythem

i know that everyone has to dance but if you signed up for dancing is it too late to back down?

Guest xjustsweet

^well, u can like tell them i guess...

it should be okay to dance like stephine i guess, just add some of yer flavor into it. ya noe :] be originally, thats what they want :]

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

2. lol i'm sure i've never heard the song before. i picked a random song and did it. but the beat was maybe easy to catch? do you know any other fast songs that i can practice to? Besides dbsk and boa, i'm not familiar with many other korean artists, and korean songs are usually the most fun to dance to. xD

3. I'm not an experienced dancer. Besides the month of ballet I took when I was 6, I've never taken another dance lesson in my life. So I don't know how to "wow" the audience. haha wanna help me? :rolleyes:

Gosh, I wanna see your dancing too ^^ Which makes me wonder. xD are you a guy or girl? :sweatingbullets:

i'm a girl...lolz!!

hmm...try dancing to SE7EN...he has a lot of good songs ^^ and Super Junior's "U" would be a good one too...

i'm not much of a dancer myself...so i cant really think of a "wow" move...lolz!! :lol:

at least not right now >.<

Guest xjustsweet

K-popMiko: I wanna try that! But the site's not working. But your description was great anyways. Thanks for the help.

Wow I'm glad that I'm not that bad after all. I use to watch clips of myself to see how I do. And I always thought I stunk. :crazy:

hey, i posted some tips fer dancing in the SM thread. its may be a page or 2 back!

Guest xiahukno

okay so if i signed up for singing and dancing..is this how it will go?

1)i do my routine for a whole song (3-5min)

2)i sing (30secs)

3)freestyle(30secs or 3 mins?)

is that basically what i will be doing at the audition? thanks! im so nerrrvouss

i dont think they'll let you dance for a whole song... imo though... i'm not official or anything but thats a long time to spend on one auditioner. and i think freestyle is more like 1min to 1min30sec.

Guest .rainie

What will the judges ask for modelling?? And does height really matter? I'm 5'4 and 15..

But that's not the point ><;

I'm wondering on how I should prepare for the judging..?

What kind of posing?

How many poses?

Will they ask questions? CAN THEY SPEAK ENGLISH?

& can you wear concealer if you have something on your face..?

OK, I ask a lot of questions.. :0

Guest xjustsweet

^

any kind of poses, u can pick

3 poses

they might ask some questions, one does speak enlgish dont worry

yes u can, but they want he natural look

^ I am pretty sure that everyone has to dance.. just a 30-60 second freestyle, and everyone goes at the same time...

I'm sure enough, judging from the times people mentioned in here that we have to do the freestyle dance... and also, in a Malaysian kpop forum where they've already had auditions, they said that you have to freestyle~;