Quantcast
ginaaax3

SM Entertainment

Auditions are one day, lasts couple of hours. If you are chosen, you will be contacted within 3 weeks. And don't worry about your Korean, they wouldn't look for all Asians and expect them to be fluent in Korean. ^_^

^If you're really scared of dancing, just tap along to the beat.

Either that, or just practice until your audition.

Wouldn't I get cut for just tapping? o_O

I would do that but I don't want the people to think I'm not trying... :mellow:

^It certainly won't give you any kind of advantages, but at least show them that you can hear the beat... that's what shows potential I think. Just do something to the beat and you will be fine xD

^It certainly won't give you any kind of advantages, but at least show them that you can hear the beat... that's what shows potential I think. Just do something to the beat and you will be fine xD

:lol:

==

Does anyone know a site where I can learn some dancing moves or something? :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know any "moves" that I should learn? :S

Um you should learn how to dance and slide while your dancing,

also some hand moves cus if you only shake your bootay...

well it wont turn out pretty ahaha. But pop and hiphop.

yes...everyone freestyles at the end...and i think you dance to a whole song if you are auditioning for a dancer...not positive on that though >.<

oic thanks. but i'm not planning on becoming a dancer, i just want to show them a little bit of my dancing and acting lol. even if i don't write it in the apps can i just go there and dance?

oic thanks. but i'm not planning on becoming a dancer, i just want to show them a little bit of my dancing and acting lol. even if i don't write it in the apps can i just go there and dance?

now thats the attitude to go

but be funny if you did do that tho haha

I'm assuming you are trying out for actor... You wrote actor on your apps, correct? You will still get to dance, because everyone has to dance, whether you want to model/act/dance/sing. So yeah you will get to show them your skills :D

Umm.... im learning like hip hop & poppy dances

.....HAHA.. but I get them from DBSk and others like BoA....u can do BoA...yea but I think Hip hop is what they mainly do???...lol srry not sure

:lol: Haha...okay...do you know any sites that teach things step by step with demos? I'm really bad at following videos...

Hi, i want to ask i few questions, i want to try out modeling,dancing,and singing.

for modeling, i'm only 13 and im 5'5 is that okay? Oh and does it matter if i have braces or not?Cuz i have braces.

for singing: im singing a slow song, but im a average singer, but can i play the piano and sing along with it? Cuz i can play the piano too.

hello! omg i have a question about dancing. i signed up for it but when you dance to a song do you have to be on beat the whole entire time your dancing to it...if you know what i mean..

Staying on beat is crucial to dances... there is a skill to "skip" or go "off beat" in dances, but you always have to come back on beat eventually. So unless it is part of your routine or technique, you would definitely have to stay on beat.

For those of you who have already sent an application and received an email from SM, how long did it take for you to get it? I've read people waiting overnight and I sent mine two days ago and haven't gotten a reply

:lol: Haha...okay...do you know any sites that teach things step by step with demos? I'm really bad at following videos...

No. srry I dont but on Youtube I think there are vids where they teach you the dance?....Srry I couldnt help much...

Hi, i want to ask i few questions, i want to try out modeling,dancing,and singing.

for modeling, i'm only 13 and im 5'5 is that okay? Oh and does it matter if i have braces or not?Cuz i have braces.

for singing: im singing a slow song, but im a average singer, but can i play the piano and sing along with it? Cuz i can play the piano too.

I don't think height matters cause u still have sometime to grow, and about braces...I have no idea..srry...and you have to sing the song acapella, I dont think they will let you play along.... but its good that you know piano..:D

For those of you who have already sent an application and received an email from SM, how long did it take for you to get it? I've read people waiting overnight and I sent mine two days ago and haven't gotten a reply

well I heard some people had to wait like a month before recieving theres... but if i were u i would give it a week, and then resend it....unless your really paranoid..lol...:D go for it..

i have a question...what exactly happens if u make it.... ???? do they realy take you to korea?? and then wut...it takes years to become a star....wat ur still in high school?? how about the school??? and the cost for alll?? ...LOl i juss wanna no..lol