SM Entertainment

Guest ginaaax3

Guest SUPERSTAR

darnit, we have to audition in front of everyone. okay since i'm sure everyone is pretty nervous about that how about we agree that we don't laugh or snicker at those that aren't that good yeah? lol...cuz i'll be really embarrased if i mess up and someone starts laughing in the audience.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xnjcx2008

Lol okay thanks, that's what I thought. 20 sure beats 200 :D

But if you are confident enough, the numbers do not matter I think. Just blow them away with your singing/acting/modeling/dancing xD

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

I'm scared as heck now. I have NO dancing skills...never danced in my life and never wanted to...so...for the rhythm test, what would I do even though I don't know what to do? :S

And by camera man, do you mean that there is a PERSON VIDEO TAPING US?!

there will be someone taping you...but that's prolly cuz the judges need something to help them remember you and how you did during your audition for when they are trying to make their decisions...

Guest SUPERSTAR

oh phew, i'm okay with a few other contestants i thought it was in front of EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was auditioning.

yeah they will video tape you and might interview some people before the audition starts. that's what they did at good entertainment last year.

oh yeah a question.

if your doing acting, singing, and dancing. for the dancing is it only 30 seconds or 2-3 minutes like your auditioning to be a dancer? it should be short right? cuz i'm doing 3 things. and then after that i dance again when they put on their own song right?

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

oh phew, i'm okay with a few other contestants i thought it was in front of EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was auditioning.

yeah they will video tape you and might interview some people before the audition starts. that's what they did at good entertainment last year.

oh yeah a question.

if your doing acting, singing, and dancing. for the dancing is it only 30 seconds or 2-3 minutes like your auditioning to be a dancer? it should be short right? cuz i'm doing 3 things. and then after that i dance again when they put on their own song right?

yes...everyone freestyles at the end...and i think you dance to a whole song if you are auditioning for a dancer...not positive on that though >.<

Guest kink84

My little sister friend wants to audition and she's been nagging me to help her. I know that the preliminaries is held in LA, NY, Atlanta, Houston etc. But does any one know where the place of audition is for New York, like building street? Thank you, Please PM ME

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

My little sister friend wants to audition and she's been nagging me to help her. I know that the preliminaries is held in LA, NY, Atlanta, Houston etc. But does any one know where the place of audition is for New York, like building street? Thank you, Please PM ME

the info isnt out yet i dont think...please correct me if i'm wrong...

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

i personally am not going to audition but i just want to say...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!! ^_________^v

i would love to dance for SM but.. =o=~ so many reasons why not..

Guest lshluvr

there will be someone taping you...but that's prolly cuz the judges need something to help them remember you and how you did during your audition for when they are trying to make their decisions...

O_O

For the freestyle, what would I do? I have no clue how to dance... :mellow:

Guest Hitorijime

^If you're really scared of dancing, just tap along to the beat.

Either that, or just practice until your audition.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

2buckytosmoke: i hope this helps ^^

i dunno about Korean songs...so i'll try to help with American songs :P *starts scrolling down iTunes music library :lol:* --- you might see one or two Korean songs on the list too lolz

7 - Wajo pt. 2

98 Degrees - It's All Because Of You

Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes

Babyface - Nobody Knows It But Me

Babyface - I Only Think of You

Brian McKnight - 6, 8, 12

Biran McKnight - Back At One

Brian McKnight - Every Time You Go Away

Frankie J - How to Deal

Frankie J - More Than Words

Jesse McCartney - Because You Live

Mario Vasquez (Vazquez? dun remember :P) - Gallery

Nick Lachey - What's Left Of Me

i dunno...those are just some random songs i pulled out from my list...dunno if it helps or not >__<

i think any song from Lee Seung Gi would be a good choice too ^^

Guest 2buckytosmoke

[

Haha at first I was about to try whats left of me but if you actually try singing the chours parts its actually really high and now imma try the other songs u recommended thanks

Guest Superherox33

I have a question...what happens if u don't know any korean? haha if they ask u something in korean and u cant answer because u dont know what they are saying...would u get cut immedieatly (sp?)? And how long does the audition lasat? is it one day? do they accept u right away or send u a letter that says ur accepeted?...sorry for asking alot of questions XD

Guest poofie

I have a question...what happens if u don't know any korean? haha if they ask u something in korean and u cant answer because u dont know what they are saying...would u get cut immedieatly (sp?)

Well if your auditioning in United states they will speak english,

Either that or they will have translators there so it doesnt matter,

if you speak korean or not cus if you make it theyll eventually

teach you the korean language. So no you woudnt get cut.

Guest xnjcx2008

Auditions are one day, lasts couple of hours. If you are chosen, you will be contacted within 3 weeks. And don't worry about your Korean, they wouldn't look for all Asians and expect them to be fluent in Korean. ^_^