[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ajummanim : don't worry,,i'm pretty sure we'll see the behind story of Teacher Ma in latter episodes,,,and please don't quote pics :)>-
,,its' quite wasteful to have 2 same pics on one page,,and it'll slow down opening a page, especially for the people who don't have a fast internet connection 

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 5 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Stays Loyal to Lee Young Yoo

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 5 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Stays Loyal to Lee Young YooJun 26, 2013

SunnydramaByun Seung Mi, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Young Yoo,The Queen's ClassroomNo comments20 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 5, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) stayed loyal to Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo).

As Hwang Soo Jin(played by Byun Seung Mi) and a couple of the classmates blamed on Ha Na for stealing the wallet, Ha Na said to them, “I didn’t steal the wallet. But I’m partially responsible for it. I’m sorry.” Soo Jin asked, “Then who’s the real thief?” Ha Na hesitated for a while and replied, “I can’t tell you that.”

Soo Jin got mad and said, “You’re just trying to get away with it because you don’t want to be called a thief.” Ha Na answered, “I promised my friend. She told me that she will tell the truth herself, and I’m waiting for her as I promised. It’s taking longer than I thought but I’m still going to wait until she reveals the truth herself. Miss Ma(played by Go Hyun Jung) said it’s stupid to believe in friendship, but I trust my friend.”

Na Ri, who heard their conversation, was agitated. She looked at her photo with Ha Na and felt guilty. However, when she heard Soo Jin telling her friends, “I’m going to kill whoever the real thief is. I’m going to make sure he or she is labeled as a thief until middle school,” she decided not to reveal the truth.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 5 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Gets Bullied and Confined by Her Classmates

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 5 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Gets Bullied and Confined by Her ClassmatesJun 26, 2013

SunnydramaByun Seung Mi, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Young Yoo, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments10 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 5, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) got bullied and confined by her classmates.

As Ha Na was pointed out as a thief, the classmates started to bully her. Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo), who was afraid that Hwang Soo Jin(played by Byun Seung Mi) and the classmates will bully her, decided not to tell the truth. Instead, she planned a scheme to make them completely believe that Ha Na was the real thief.

Na Ri secretly took a photo of Soo Jin in a swimsuit with Ha Na’s phone, and spread a rumor. As the classmates thought that Ha Na was planning to upload the photo online, they took her to a locker room and locked her up in a locker. Ha Na cried out for help, but all of them ignored and left her there.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 5 Review: Go Hyun Jung Saves Kim Hyang Gi from Water

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 5 Review: Go Hyun Jung Saves Kim Hyang Gi from WaterJun 26, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Young Yoo, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments5 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 5, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) saved Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) from water.

As Ha Na was suspected as a thief, the classmates bullied her and locked her up in a locker. Ha Na screamed for help, but Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo), who was the actual thief, said, “We’re not friends anymore. Our friendship has ended.” Then they all left Ha Na there and went to class.

After a while, Ha Na managed to escape the locker but injured her leg. She picked up her belongings one by one that were spread all around the swimming pool. While she was picking them up, she fell into water, and she could not swim because of her injured leg. Just then, Yeo Jin jumped into the pool and saved her.

Ha Na was surprised to see Yeo Jin. As she looked at her with astonishment, Yeo Jin said, “Do you still think I’m wrong?” She continued, “No one in your class is on your side anymore. The truth that no one knows is meaningless. Eventually, you were wrong.”

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130626

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP07: 16.1%(-1.7) / 18.4%(-1.5)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP19: 8.8%(-0.1) / 9.1%(-0.1)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP05: 7.0%(-0.9) / 8.2%(-1.0)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130626

TNmS

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP07: 15.1%(-1.5) / 17.0%(-2.9)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP19: ----(----) / 7.4%(-0.4)

MBC: The Queen's classroom
EP05: 7.9%(-0.4) / 10.2%(-0.1)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Guest manquant

Ko Hyeon-jeong, what is her real intention?

Source | 2013/06/26 | 4 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo322087.jpg

What is the true intention of Ko Hyeon-jeong who takes care of the kids more than she would?

On the fifth episode of the MBC drama "The Queen's Classroom", Sim Ha-na (Kim Hyang-ki) was cornered as a thief and was bullied by her classmates.

Only Oh Dong-gu (Cheon Bo-geun) was worried about her. However, Ha-na slipped her tongue to Dong-gu and he didn't come to school the next day.

It was a surprise when Ma Yeo-jin (Ko Hyeon-jeong) was the one who visited Oh Dong-gu, a student who was absent frequently. She understood the students' situation and asked him, "Aren't you going to go to school? It's mandatory to attend elementary school. It's going to be a pain to go through equivalent tests so I'm going to falsify your attendance and give you your certificate now".

What is the true intention of Ma Yeo-jin who is always spitting back at the students but at the same time, taking care of them? She provoked Oh Dong-gu with his certificate and tried to get him to come back to school.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest NEWMARIO

Zo In Sung Buys Samgyetang for ‘The Queen’s Classroom’ Cast

intresting
  •  

• Facebookweiborenren

• 0Rating

2013.06.27 16:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

As a good friend and labelmate, Zo In Sung showed his support for Go Hyun Jung by buying samgyetang for everyone working on MBC’s The Queen’s Classroom.

21732407.jpg

On June 27, IOK Company, Zo In Sung and Go Hyun Jung’s agency, tweeted, “On the 20th, Zo In Sung visited the set of The Queen’s Classroom to show support~ To help them reenergize, he offered samgyetang, carefully monitored Go Hyun Jung’s acting, and spent a good time with all the child actors, acting as a vitamin ^^”

Zo In Sung took a proof shot in front of classroom 6-3, commemorating his visit to the drama’s set. 

Samgyetang is a healthy chicken dish with ginseng roots, rice, and jujubes. It is hot food that is generally eaten during the summer, following the Korean idiom where one must fight fire with fire. 

Meanwhile, The Queen’s Classroom airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC.

Photo Credit: IOK Company, MBC

Guest yeohweping

티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지
Why did you keep saying that no one bullies you when you are?
기사 이미지
기사 이미지Why don't you worry about your class's test scores instead of the possible bully case in my class?
기사 이미지(방송화면)티브이데일리 포토You are to pass these papers to the other students one by one.
기사 이미지
I am just the other last place class leader instead of your friend.
기사 이미지기사 이미지
Why are you bullying my friend?기사 이미지So you know how it feels like to be embarrassed?

기사 이미지Just eat since I am treating you, my friend.
티브이데일리 포토Why are you so scared of me?
기사 이미지Are you going to go against me as all our moms are here?
기사 이미지How does it feels like to be made a fool?
(방송화면)Won't be easier on you if you were to give away the person?
티브이데일리 포토You should fight on if you can't betray your friend.
기사 이미지
So why are you now running away?
기사 이미지
A fighter will rest till the count of eight before he stands up to fight again.

티브이데일리 포토From now on, I will fight the witch with you
티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지I already know that you are the real wallet thief and you instigated the bullying on Hana.

Archived