[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

티브이데일리 포토I know all the truth about the bullying and wallet thief.
기사 이미지
I will help you if you agree to be my spy.
기사 이미지
I will be giving extra lessons in the holidays.

기사 이미지
We are supposed to nurture the children like flowers instead of wounding their hearts.
티브이데일리 포토I am not sure how to deal with the kids.
기사 이미지기사 이미지
티브이데일리 포토She is like that because she is under lots of stress from her mom.
기사 이미지
기사 이미지티브이데일리 포토Please return the money to your mom.
기사 이미지Why are you still sending your kid to school when you don't have the money?
기사 이미지Are you saying that we are friends again because you find me more pitiful?
기사 이미지
We are friends because we are friends all along.
기사 이미지
We are all tricked by Nari into bullying Hana when she is the one who stole the wallet.
기사 이미지Stop it if you don't have the courage to do it.
티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지Fine, I'll set this classroom in flames to kill you and me.
기사 이미지
Why are you doing this to me? I can't make any mistake as I am supposed to be perfect for I am the leader.

기사 이미지

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Queen of the classroom Ep 7http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-7/

Guest ajummanim

I haven't watch e07 yet .. waiched IHYV instead sooooo soooooorrry teacher ma i promise I'll watch it as sooon as the subtitles available

@NEWMARIO And the others thanks for the pictures .. spoilers ^^

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 7 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Sees Gangsters in Front of Seo Shin Ae’s Supermarket

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 7 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Sees Gangsters in Front of Seo Shin Ae’s SupermarketJul 3, 2013

SunnydramaKim Hyang Gi, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions16 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 7, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) saw gangsters in front of Eun Bo Mi(plaued by Seo Shin Ae)’s supermarket.

The gangsters came to threaten Bo Mi’s parents to pay back the money they have owed. They shouted, “Bring the money right now!” They also knocked over all the groceries.

As Bo Mi saw Ha Na watching them,  she ran away of shame.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 7 Review: Kim Yang Gi & Seo Shin Ae Reconcile with Each Other

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 7 Review: Kim Yang Gi & Seo Shin Ae Reconcile with Each OtherJul 3, 2013

SunnydramaKim Hyang Gi, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions7 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 7, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) and Eun Bo Mi(played by Seo Shin Ae) reconciled with each other.

Bo Mi was mad at Ha Na for following her along. She said, “Don’t act like you’re nice. There is no way for us to win Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo). Are you trying to brag that you’re better than me? You’re just a same outcast like me.”

Ha Na slapped Bo Mi’s face and said, “I didn’t come to brag. You think you’re the only one who’s feeling tired and scared? I’ve never wanted to die this much in my life.”

Later, the two sat on the bench and talked. Bo Mi asked, “Don’t you hate me for betraying you?” Ha Na answered, “I do. But we’re still friends.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest hapha8714

hi chinggus! what sites can you suggest as an alternative to Dramacrazy?
I can't access Drama Fever nor Viki because i'm a non-US resident

edit: is kshow.tv as updated as DC?

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130703

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP09: 17.9%(+1.5) / 19.4%(+1.3)

KBS2: The Blade and Petal
EP01: NOT IN THE TABLE

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP07: 9.0%(+0.8) / 10.1%(+0.5)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

hapha8714 said: hi chinggus! what sites can you suggest as an alternative to Dramacrazy?
I can't access Drama Fever nor Viki because i'm a non-US resident

edit: is kshow.tv as updated as DC?

Archived