[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

@hapha8714 : glad to hear it,,
The_Queen%27s_Classroom_-_Korean_Drama-B

so,,maybe i'm just lacking behind,,I've just realized that the girl who is said a trainee at an entertainment company, who Teacher Ma mocks at because she wants to be an idol (she's gotten mock at because she can't sing,only able to dance),,actually she's indeed an idol in real life,,she's already debuted in 2010, her group is called GP Basic. But it's in hiatus, so she's a guest member in another group right now called D-UNIT..

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NEWMARIO

making film @20130620

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xOcJnPTUHX8/?resourceId=50351733_06_02_99

cr; to uploader

Guest hapha8714

anj726 said: hapha8714 said: @sipo: im not loosing interest at all. i wish i could do like a drama marathon ahead... this 2 episode-per-week sched IS torture. i prettily have managed to control myself from searching further about the story, watching spoilers or even checking the jap version.

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지(방송화면 캡처)I have no interest in joining the dance performance as well.
기사 이미지It was Yoon Bomi who betrayed us.
기사 이미지
With the news that Bomi provided "the witch" went to each family with either rewards or threats to get them perform.
티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지기사 이미지
티브이데일리 포토This is really how Shim Hana thinks of you.
기사 이미지기사 이미지
I have assigned someone to watch over you.
티브이데일리 포토Come to me if there is anything you want to talk about.
기사 이미지You will be assigned in groups with individual discipline leaders.
 기사 이미지It was Hana who was making a noise in class. 티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지
It's a joke that we are friends.티브이데일리 포토You have the potential to be selected as the bullied person in class.
기사 이미지Hana, please save me as you know what sort of person my mom is.
기사 이미지
I am telling Teacher Ma what I seen.
티브이데일리 포토Tell me who is the friend who asked you to return the wallet or I'll take it that you are lying.

Preview

Nari to Hana: From now on, we are no longer friends.
Hana to Teacher Ma: I'll prove that you are the one in the wrong.

Bomi aims to take revenge on Nari upon learning the truth that Nari is the real wallet thief and have "thrown" Hana away after shifting the blame on her.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 4 Review: Seo Shin Ae Betrays Kim Hyang Gi and Becomes Go Hyun Jung’s Spy

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 4 Review: Seo Shin Ae Betrays Kim Hyang Gi and Becomes Go Hyun Jung’s SpyJun 20, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Se Ron, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments27 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 4, Eun Bo Mi(played by Seo Shin Ae) betrayed her only friend, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) and became Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung)’s spy.

As Yeo Jin showed Bo Mi a conversation among her classmates about her and Ha Na, she decided to stop being friends with Ha Na. She told Yeo Jin about Ha Na’s plan on boycotting, and eventually Ha Na, Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Se Ron) and Oh Dong Goo(played byCheon Bo Geun), who did not attend the school play, they were given a punishment.

Ha Na was shocked to find out Bo Mi betrayed her and stood on Yeo Jin’s side.

cr:koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 4 Review: Kim Se Ron Stays on Kim Hyang Gi’s Side

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 4 Review: Kim Se Ron Stays on Kim Hyang Gi’s SideJun 20, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Kim Se Ron, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments29 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 4, Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Se Ron) stayed on Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi)’s side.

Previously, Ha Na suggested to her classmates to boycott against their teacher, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung). However, Yeo Jin found out through Eun Bo Mi(played by Seo Shin Ae) already and stopped the students to carry on with that plan. Eventually, Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Gun) and Ha Na were the only ones left in their classroom.

Soon, Seo Hyun entered the classroom and joined them. She said, “I didn’t want to do what the teacher told us to do.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 4 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Gets Cornered as a Wallet Thief

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 4 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Gets Cornered as a Wallet ThiefJun 20, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Young Yoo, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments29 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 4, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) got cornered as a wallet thief.

A wallet was stolen in Ha Na’s class. As the thief did not turn himself/herself in, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) said, “Do you need more time? Fine. All of you clean the classroom until next class.”

Ha Na went out to throw trash, when she saw Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo) trying to throw the stolen wallet away. As she got caught by Ha Na, she begged, “Please help me. It’s going to be a music class and no one’s going to be in class. Please put this back in the bag.”

While Ha Na was putting it in the bag, Eun Bo Mi(played by Sheo Shin Ae) saw this, and she told Yeo Jin right away. Eventually, Ha Na was pointed out as the thief.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130620

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP06: 17.8%(+1.7) / 19.9%(+2.2)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP18: 8.9%(+0.1) / 9.2%(+0.2)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP04: 7.9%(+0.0) / 9.2%(+0.0)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest robs1430291557

Just finished ep. 3, and boy, this show pull you along, and you enjoy yourself, you know what is coming, but then they throw in a slight twist, and it wakes you up and your asking yourself, what is happening!!! I'm just loving this so much! Can't wait for ep 4 to be finished subbed...... :)

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130620

TNmS

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP06: 16.6%(+0.0) / 19.9%(+0.6)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP18: 7.4%(----) / 7.8%(----)

MBC: The Queen's classroom
EP04: 8.3%(-1.0) / 10.3%(-0.6)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Archived