[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

Guest NEWMARIO

"The Queen's Classroom" fails to boycott Ko Hyeon-jeong

Source | 2013/06/20 | 10 views | Permalink |

photo320231.png

"The Queen's Classroom" Kim Hyang-ki, Seo Sin-ae and Cheon Bo-geun's boycott against Ko Hyeon-jeong failed.

The fourth episode of the MBC drama "The Queen's Classroom" showed the reason why the boycott against Ma Yeo-jin (Ko Hyeon-jeong) failed.

Oh Dong-gu (Cheon Bo-geun) and Sim Hana (Kim Hyang-ki) who were left in the classroom complained about the kids who betrayed them. Oh Dong-gu was especially infuriated. Sim Hana was crying at the picture of herself drawn by Eun Bo-mi (Seo Sin-ae).

Kim Hyeon-seo (Kim Sae-ron) came into the class said, "We failed because the reason we were fighting was different". Kim Seo-hyeon said, "We had no reason to boycott".

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news... ( English )

CR: HANCINEMA.NET

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hapha8714

watching ep 4 raw now.

im glad seo yeon did not join. i have anticipated that there's a high chance she wont be joining the dance anyway.
if i remember it clearly in previous episodes, she said to have a deal with her mom to handle their businesses on their own. she thinks maturely among the kids in the class, no? i like her. but it's also sad at the same time that she's not enjoying much of her childhood life compared to her other classmates. looks like an outcast as well like Bo Mi.

Na Ri seems to be the most insecure kid, though she's one of the most privileged in the class, apparently. no wonder the type of close friends she has,
she makes sure she shines the most over them, that's her way to compensate with her personal issues.

i could foresee a potential Yeo Jin in Bo Mi's character, i hope Hana and team will save her!
hatred is starting to loom over inside her, Yeo Jin is honing her to become "strong" at least. but argh, i dont want Bo Mi to turn cold as well.

i find Hana funny sometimes. she looks the most fearful when seeing Yeo Jin's presence, and yet she's not afraid to express her side which is misinterpreted most of the time as being rebellious.

and oh, i forgot Dong Goo. i laughed so hard when Yeo Jin checked the papers and saw a drawing of Miss Rosa, which obviously came from him. he was giving Yeo Jin a huge grin, while his grumpy teacher is staring at him. he looks like a TROLL MEME. haha. he's like "you mad, Yeo Jin? :- D"
=))

another thing that i can't help but notice, is that P.E teacher... gay? the foreigner guy.
i mean in real life.

Guest pelicancharm

Hello everyone, I watched the Japanese version before and was curious to see how the Korean remake would fare. Yesterday , i watched the first episode and was pleasantly surprised to see it unfold. I think the Korean remake may be better. The dark undercurrents are so vivid although the drama is bathed in more light. To those who don't agree with Teacher Ma's method, hopefully you will see the wisdom behind her method eventually. This isn't your typical school drama at all. Amongst all the dramas on the Wednesday-Thursday slot, this is solid.

Good acting across the board from the lead actress to the child actors.

Guest DespicableC

@hapha8714 I think the foreigner teacher you're asking about is Ricky Kim, and he's not gay in real life. Ricky Kim is actually married and he and his wife have a baby.

I agree with @pelicancharm that the Korean version might be better than the Japanese version. I just find that these kid actors sell the story emotionally so much more naturally than the kids in the Japanese version. I'm really liking this version more so far.

SHINee and Cast of ‘The Queen’s Classroom’ Dance Together in ‘Green Rain’ MV

Sparkling even brighter with child actors, SHINee unveiled the music video for MBC’s The Queen’s Classroom.

90765134.jpg

On June 20, The Queen’s Classroom unveiled the music video at the end of episode four, showing the SHINee members singing and dancing along with the child actors, Kim Sae Ron, Kim Hyang Gi, Cheon Bo Geun, Seo Shin Ae and more. Even adult actors, Ricky Kim and Choi Yoon Young, who act as the teachers in the drama, participated in the performance. 

The Queen’s Classroom is about a class of young students who believe their homeroom teacher is an evil witch. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday.

Photo Credit: MBC, SM Entertainment, 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39093

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’S Classroom Ep 4 Eng Sub – Broadcast Network By MBC

http://korean-eps.com/the-queens-classroom-ep-4-eng-sub-broadcast-network-by-mbc/

i have admired  korean kids for excelling in math and sciences and for being overachievers. if you notice in u.s. schools and universities, asians  generally are outshining caucasians academically.  i know it is too early but the teacher using 'divide and conquer' method is a little over the top for me.  very machiavellian .  what would become of them when they grow as adults?  while discipline is very important to young kids, i believe the teacher here is hurting her students psychologically and not in a very subtle manner. i want to be proven wrong here by the teacher.  imagine 16 epis of children/parents/teachers web of intrigues?  does it deserve a 16 ep drama/

Guest robs1430291557

hapha8714 said: SUUUUUBBBBSSSS please!
i will watch the raw episode anyway :P

i'm in love with the violin theme! omoooo. emotion is quite intense in that tune.
hyun heong's character got quite irritating sometimes, her arrogance can be really overbearing. she's controlling her class by provocation and fear, very Mishil-ish. aish!

anyway, i have trust in Hana, Seo Hyeon and Dong Goo.
i can't wait for the subs bcause i dont understand a single thing.

Guest manquant

tqc week two : ma yeojin reigns supreme

This seonsaengnim of Sandeul Elementary School believes that educating involves heartlessly breaking these chodings into her ‘puppets’, earning the anger of everyone. But is what she’s doing really what it seems? We can never tell her motivation this early…

Read more at http://michyeoss-eo.tumblr.com/

Archived