[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

guadi said: This is my favorite show at the moment. 
This is Mister X's First Look in which he touches on some good points about the education system in Korea. I especially like this part:

What Ma Yeo-Jin says is exactly what those children’s parents know, but would never want their kids to hear: be first of your class or close enough, or happiness will continue to be something you aspire for but never achieve; don’t break the rules society set for you, not because it’s morally wrong or anything, but because you can only be damaged by the consequences. Despite her deadpan delivery, there is an underlying tension in Go’s delivery, as if Yeo-Jin was only reluctantly playing a part she wasn’t completely comfortable with – which is obviously what will define her gradual transformation in the second act and eventual denouement in the third, assuming the show follows the original’s trajectory.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@the girl who! @manquant  I like What's up Fox Lady too...that shows really hillarious. If i'm not mistaken Go jun hee became GHJ sister who wants to marry ajussi that acts in CHASER last year. I love Chun jung myung too...they are lovely couple. Don't forget to add Ha jung woo in the lists of GHJ fans boys too...

Among all my fav.actresses, i must say that GHJ is the best when it comes to acting skills especially her facial expressions. She catched me first when she acted in Spring Days with Jo in sung and Ji jin hee.

In her next project can we hope Shin ha kyun to become her partner ? [-O<  I admire him so much since BRAIN. I think they will be compatible...two charismatic actors in my screen... Wow... \m/

Guest hapha8714

the girl who! said: Go Jun Hee visited the set of the drama and showed her support for Go Hyun Jung with a truck of food! So sweet of her!!! They have a 7 years friendship since both starred in MBC's rom com What Up Fox?? ( Go Jun Hee acted as the crazy younger sister of Hyun Jung unnie ^^ ) 
20130618165306444.jpg

What a great detail from her ♥ .... they were relaly funny in Whats up fox =) glad to hear that they're still very close ... when will be Chun Jun Myung or Jo In Sung's turn to support her? ^^
Source : Daum News

Guest manquant

badsmuler said: @the girl who! @manquant  I like What's up Fox Lady too...that shows really hillarious. If i'm not mistaken Go jun hee became GHJ sister who wants to marry ajussi that acts in CHASER last year. I love Chun jung myung too...they are lovely couple. Don't forget to add Ha jung woo in the lists of GHJ fans boys too...

Among all my fav.actresses, i must say that GHJ is the best when it comes to acting skills especially her facial expressions. She catched me first when she acted in Spring Days with Jo in sung and Ji jin hee.

In her next project can we hope Shin Ha Kyun to become her partner ? [-O<  I admire him so much since BRAIN. I think they will be compatible...two charismatic actors in my screen... Wow... \m/

Guest NEWMARIO

class="content-title" SHINee Dances with Child Actors in “The Queen’s Classroom” OST Music Video crystalcove June 16, 2013 30 Comments SHINee Dances with Child Actors in “The Queen’s Classroom” OST Music Video

Group SHINee brightened the set of the drama “The Queen’s Classroom” with their participation in the music video filming for the drama’s OST.

While most drama OST music videos only show scenes from the drama, SHINee is making this one unique by singing the song and featuring in the music video. The members of SHINee and most of the actors from the drama filmed the music video at a junior high school on June 12. The child actors, Kim Hyang Gi, Chun Bo Geun, Kim Sae Ron, Lee Young Yoo, and adult actors Choi Yoon Young and Ricky Kim, danced along with SHINee at the set of the music video, creating a fun atmosphere for this unique music video. The child actors also followed around SHINee during break times, asking to take pictures with the members, making the set energetic. 

The music video will be released June 20 and will be shown at the end of episode 4 of “The Queen’s Classroom.” The drama airs Wed-Thurs 10PM KST on MBC.

Shinee Queen's Classroom 1

cr: soompi

GHJ very beautiful in that pictures even though her eyes looks very sad...i'm really curious with teacher Ma background... @-)

Thanks @newmario for all up dates...

Is there any my friends here want to live stream with me tonight ???  :-B

Watched the 1st 2 episodes. I can't believe I missed the start of this drama. I'm a big fan of Go Hyun Jung.

Loved the episodes. What she does seems very harsh, but it is the way of the world. So many children are coddled, thinking that they're special and their "effort" will be rewarded, when nobody cares about "effort" only the "result".

Finished watching ep.3...great episode and succeed to make me headache... :D

Teacher Ma, why you're so mysterious ??? But at least i can see your beautiful smile at Ha na, Dong goo and Bo mi... :\">

Feel sad for Bo mi in the last part...  HN, DG, BM fighting... :-bd

Will watch this with sub tomorrow...see you all... :-j

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지티브이데일리 포토(방송화면)기사 이미지You are going to be the lowest score class leader for this school year.
기사 이미지Do you wanna have friends?
기사 이미지
Just concentrate on your studies when you are in school.

기사 이미지티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지
기사 이미지
기사 이미지Don't you even know your left from right?
기사 이미지기사 이미지기사 이미지티브이데일리 포토기사 이미지
(사진=MBC 수목드라마 '여왕의 교실' 방송화면 캡처)기사 이미지기사 이미지
기사 이미지기사 이미지From now on, we are friends.

(방송화면)Why are you so hateful?
기사 이미지Please invite her to your party.
기사 이미지
You have no friends, only rivals.

기사 이미지(방송화면)기사 이미지
You are out of the performance as well.

기사 이미지Do you really think that we will be following our initial planning?
기사 이미지
(방송화면)기사 이미지Why did all of them betray us?
기사 이미지
Aren't we friends?

Archived