[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Queen of the classroom Ep 6http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-6/

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Queen of the classroom Ep 5http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-5/

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: Go Hyun Jung Dismisses Kim Hyang Gi Getting Bullied

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: Go Hyun Jung Dismisses Kim Hyang Gi Getting BulliedJun 27, 2013

SunnydramaChoi Yoon Young, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments38 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 6, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung0 dismissed Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) getting bullied.

Yang Min Ho(played by Choi Yoon Young) complained to Yeo Jin by saying, “Aren’t you supposed to find the bullies and punish them?” However, Yeo Jin replied, “Won’t the bullies pick on the victims even more at private places? It makes this problem more serious when the teachers think ‘Oh, as long as they don’t bully anyone in front of me’.”

In class, Yeo Jin gave the children’s test scores back. When Ha Na was about to be handed the sheets, the classmate dropped them on the floor on purpose. Yeo Jin saw this, but ignored.

cr; koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: Go Hyun Jung Coldly Says to Kim Hyang Gi “Solve Your Own Problem”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: Go Hyun Jung Coldly Says to Kim Hyang Gi “Solve Your Own Problem”Jun 27, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gil, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments32 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 6, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) coldly told Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) to solve her own problems.

Ha Na was bullied by her classmates after being cornered as a thief. She was called to the school storage and got doused with water. As her close friend, Oh Dong Goo(played byCheon Bo Geun), did not come to school that day,  she got even more upset.

However, Yeo Jin looked down at Ha Na and said, “So what are you going to do? Surrender to me now. It would be easier if you give up.” Ha Na blamed, “This is all because of you. Why are you doing this to me? Because of you, I lost my friends, and now I hate coming to school.”

Yeo Jin grabbed Ha Na on the shoulders and said, “Don’t cry. If you think it’s unfair, then try to solve your own problem.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: The Reason Why Kim Hyang Gi Does Not Surrender to Go Hyun Jung

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: The Reason Why Kim Hyang Gi Does Not Surrender to Go Hyun JungJun 27, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments47 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 6, the reason why Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) did not surrender to Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) was revealed.

Ha Na unconsciously threw Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun)’s doll on the river. Then she realized that it was Dong Goo’s mother’s keepsake. She went into the mud near the river to help him find the doll.

Later she found the doll for him and the two had a talk. Dong Goo asked, “Why do you always choose the difficult way to live?” Ha Na replied, “Because precious things are precious. The last year of elementary school comes to you only once in your lifetime. I’m going to protect my precious last year.”

Dong Goo asked, “Then why do you always protect your friends only?” Ha Na answered, “Because I’m lonely. If all our classmates do as they are told by Miss Ma, they will all be bullied. I’m going to stop that.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: Go Hyun Jung Already Knows About Lee Young Yoo’s Lies

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 6 Review: Go Hyun Jung Already Knows About Lee Young Yoo’s LiesJun 27, 2013

SunnydramaByun Seung Mi, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, Lee Young Yoo,The Queen's ClassroomNo comments56 views

In The Queen’s Classmate, episode 6, it was revealed that Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) already knew about Go Na Ri(played by Lee Young Yoo)’s lies.

Yeo Jin called Na Ri separately and asked, “Will you tell me now and then what the class is up to when I’m not there?” Na Ri answered, “So you want me to become your spy, don’t you?”

Yeo Jin said, “I already know everything. I know who cornered Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) and made her a thief. And of course I know who stole Soo Jin(played by Byun Seung Mi)’s wallet as well.”

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130627

AGB

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP08: 16.4%(+0.3) / 18.1%(-0.3)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP20end: 9.6%(+0.8) / 9.9%(+0.8)

MBC : The Queen's classroom
EP06: 8.2%(+1.2) / 9.6%(+1.4)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130627

TNmS

SBS: I Hear Your Voice
EP08: 18.1%(+3.0) / 20.7%(+3.7)

KBS2: The Mandate of Heaven
EP20end: 8.5%(----) / 9.1%(+1.7)

MBC: The Queen's classroom
EP06: 7.5%(-0.4) / 9.1%(-1.1)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Loving this show, but I'd like to see this incomprehensible, unforgivable bullying of 'Ha-na' to cease and desist already! It's frustrating to know that nearly getting a person killed (after applying heavy doses of psychological torture) is likely to become resolved by the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity merely offering a simple "I'm sorry." This is where I miss a teacher like 'Yankumi' (Yukie Nakama in 'Gokusen') who will always offer a little physical retribution (along with some sage advice) while dealing with those who have done harm to one of her "precious students."   X( L-) b-( [-X :P

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen's Classroom" Ko Hyeon-jeong knew Lee Yeong-yoo's evil deed

Source | 2013/06/27 | 12 views | Permalink |

photo322471.jpg

Ko Hyeon-jeong knew everything bad that Ko Na-ri (Lee Yeong-yoo) did.

On the sixth episode of the MBC drama "The Queen's Classroom", Ma Yeo-jin (Ko Hyeon-jeong) asked Ko Na-ri to become a 'watcher'.

She called out Ko and said, "Won't you tell me the silly things that your classmates do?" Na-ri asked if that made her a spy.

Ma Yeo-jin said, "I know everything. I know you framed Sim Ha-na (Kim Hyang-ki) and bullied her. I also know who stole Soo-jin's (Janey) wallet too".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

cr: hancinema.net

SHINee sings for 'The Queen's Classroom' OST with "Green Rain"

June 27, 2013 @ 11:39 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NlTAj87EIrY

SHINee came together to sing for the OST of MBC's 'The Queen's Classroom'!

We previously got a sneak peek at the upcoming MV, which will feature the members in addition to the cast of the drama. It seems like the music video hasn't yet arrived, but we still get to listen to the full song through the OST release today!

Titled "Green Rain", the song is a medium tempo tune that is currently serving as the ending theme song of the ongoing drama.

Take a listen to it above! 

allkpop

Guest NEWMARIO

SHINee – Green Rain Lyrics

Add Comment (0)

Send "Green Rain" Ringtone to your Cell
English Translation:
When I open my eyes to the sound of the clock
It feels new but the day is the same
So I headed to the same place that I go every day without thinking

But over there is a place I haven’t yet gone
It’s so big and high that I never even thought of it
But I want to climb over that wall

I want to hide my slightly nervous heart
And I want to firmly hold your hand and run
We become fresher in the pouring green rain
I used to be like a child, used to be immature
But the reason I grew up is because of your eyes that believed in me, your one smile
That was enough for me

The wind tells me that the world is rough
But if things stay like this, I think it will be alright

There are questions overflowing in my head
Who can answer me? I wait endlessly
But the one who found the answer is me

But the reason I grew up is because of your eyes that believed in me, your one smile
That was enough for me

When the path we take is wrong or maybe blocked
And we stop in place, what should we do?
And when we pass that path, what kind of face will we have at that moment?

But the reason I grew up is because of your eyes that believed in me, your one smile That was enough for me

Romanized:
Sigye sorie nuneul tteumyeon saeropjiman gateun haru amu saenggak eobsi geujeo maeil gadeon daero hyanghaetji

Hajiman jeogi naega gaboji motan
Neomu keugo nopa sangsangjocha motaebon jeo
Byeogeul neomeo deo gabogo sipeo

Jogeum tteollineun mameun gamchugo
Geunyang ne sonman kkok japgo dalligo sipeora
Mak ssodajineun chorokbisoge urin deo singgeureowojyeoㅁ
Neul ai gatdeon cheoreopgiman haetdeon naega deo keobeorin geon nareul mideojun
Ne nunbit hana, hanbeonui miso
Geugeollo chungbunhaetdago

Barami malhaejuneun yaegi sesangeun deo geochildamyeo hajiman idaeroramyeon waenji gwaenchanheul geotman gata

Nae meorissoge neomchineun jilmundeure
Nuga daphaejulkka haneobsi gidarijiman geu
Dabeul chatneun geon nayeotdaneun geol

Mak ssodajineun chorokbisoge urin deo singgeureowojyeo

Gadeon giri teullyeo, hogeun makhyeoisseo
Meomchwo seol ttae urin eotteoke haeya halkka
Geurigo geu gireul neomeoseoneun geu sungan eotteon eolgullo seo isseulkka

Mak ssodajineun chorokbisoge urin deo singgeureowojyeo

Translation Credits: pop!gasa
Romanizations by: kpoplyrics.net

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "SHINee – Green Rain (초록비) The Queen’s Classroom OSTBy popgasa on June 27, 2013296032

When I open my eyes to the sound of the clock
It feels new but the day is the same
So I headed to the same place that I go every day without thinking

But over there is a place I haven’t yet gone
It’s so big and high that I never even thought of it
But I want to climb over that wall

That was enough for me

The wind tells me that the world is rough
But if things stay like this, I think it will be alright

There are questions overflowing in my head
Who can answer me? I wait endlessly
But the one who found the answer is me

That was enough for me

When the path we take is wrong or maybe blocked
And we stop in place, what should we do?
And when we pass that path, what kind of face will we have at that moment?

That was enough for me

robbo4 said: Loving this show, but I'd like to see this incomprehensible, unforgivable bullying of 'Ha-na' to cease and desist already! It's frustrating to know that nearly getting a person killed (after applying heavy doses of psychological torture) is likely to become resolved by the perpetrators of these crimes against humanity merely offering a simple "I'm sorry." This is where I miss a teacher like 'Yankumi' (Yukie Nakama in 'Gokusen') who will always offer a little physical retribution (along with some sage advice) while dealing with those who have done harm to one of her "precious students."   X( L-) b-( [-X :P

Guest robs1430291557

@sipo and @robbo4. I was getting very frustrated with all the bullying, and wanted the others to get punished. But with the scene of Teacher Ma and Ha Na and what she said and the hand on the shoulder, I finally got where and what Teacher Ma was doing. It was also good to see Ha Na stop cowering and get her frustration out by blaming it all on Teacher Ma. Whether accurately placed or not.

Actually, the part that got me is the swimming pool incident where, had it not been for Teacher Ma, Ha-na could actually have drowned. :-SS What earthly good would that have been to anyone?  Having said that, I was just venting a bit and the little icons at the end of my entry reveal that it's only tongue and cheek. I've already seen this little girl die in two of her movies. I'm just happy to see all of these talented youngsters on screen together, and am assured with the knowledge that the our little star will still be alive and smiling in the end... =D>

Archived