[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

Guest ninerrs13

Decided to give this a try last week,SO GOOD!!!! 
Poor Dong Goo, totally cried a river at the end of episode 2,ohhhh the heartache :(( and what Ha Na said at the end :((  urgghh why so moving?! Teacher Ma, why so mean? I get it, I get it, tough love but still..... 
Overall, I love this drama so far (I have'nt watched the Japanese version yet).

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had the chance to see the first episodes and I simply love the drama ... Go Hyun Jung is brilliant as always , the cast is great too ... and omg , Oh Dong Goo ... I don't have enough words to express my love for you! This kid is a total scene stealer .... a marvellous child actor! Love him since Stars falling from the Sky and Gloria ... this kid is simply AMAZING!! 
I'm glad this drama appeared now when I was crying rivers almost everyday - for the last 2 weeks xD -  since my latest addiction ( aka All About My Romance ) ended  ... now I think I have a nice drama to anticipate for the next weeks 
P.S : This drama is like a lovely version of Beethoven Virus ( Teacher Ma reminds me Kang Mae a lot! ) ... Thank you everyone for the pics and vids =) 

Guest NEWMARIO

Seo Sin-ae faces Ko Hyeon-jeong in "The Queen's Classroom"

Source | 2013/06/17 | 6 views | Permalink |

photo319539.jpg

Kid actress Seo Sin-ae plays the role of a loner student in the MBC drama "The Queen's Classroom".

Seo Sin-ae takes on the role of Eun Bomi, an outstanding student who is bullied by her classmates. Many were curious as to why Seo Sin-ae wasn't seen as often as she should be in the first and second episodes. Seo Sin-ae was scared of her teacher Ma Yeo-jin's (Ko Hyeon-jeong) dictatorship but she was always so timid to do anything about it. She changes in the third episode of the drama.

The charismatic Ko Hyeon-jeong and her head-to-head with Seo Sin-ae should make the drama seem more interesting.

Meanwhile, "The Queen's Classroom" is a drama about the things that happen in a school where charismatic and bad tempered female teacher Ma Yeo-jin takes over one of the classes.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Go Jun Hee visited the set of the drama and showed her support for Go Hyun Jung with a truck of food! So sweet of her!!! They have a 7 years friendship since both starred in MBC's rom com What Up Fox?? ( Go Jun Hee acted as the crazy younger sister of Hyun Jung unnie ^^ ) 
20130618165306444.jpg

What a great detail from her ♥ .... they were relaly funny in Whats up fox =) glad to hear that they're still very close ... when will be Chun Jun Myung or Jo In Sung's turn to support her? ^^
Source : Daum News

Guest manquant

the girl who! said: Go Jun Hee visited the set of the drama and showed her support for Go Hyun Jung with a truck of food! So sweet of her!!! They have a 7 years friendship since both starred in MBC's rom com What Up Fox?? ( Go Jun Hee acted as the crazy younger sister of Hyun Jung unnie ^^ ) 
What a great detail from her ♥ .... they were relaly funny in Whats up fox =) glad to hear that they're still very close ... when will be Chun Jun Myung or Jo In Sung's turn to support her? ^^

manquant

said:

the girl who!

said:

Go Jun Hee visited the set of the drama and showed her support for Go Hyun Jung with a truck of food! So sweet of her!!! They have a 7 years friendship since both starred in MBC's rom com What Up Fox?? ( Go Jun Hee acted as the crazy younger sister of Hyun Jung unnie ^^ ) 

Guest manquant

the girl who! said:

manquant

said:

the girl who!

said:

Guest guadi

This is my favorite show at the moment. 
This is Mister X's First Look in which he touches on some good points about the education system in Korea. I especially like this part:

What Ma Yeo-Jin says is exactly what those children’s parents know, but would never want their kids to hear: be first of your class or close enough, or happiness will continue to be something you aspire for but never achieve; don’t break the rules society set for you, not because it’s morally wrong or anything, but because you can only be damaged by the consequences. Despite her deadpan delivery, there is an underlying tension in Go’s delivery, as if Yeo-Jin was only reluctantly playing a part she wasn’t completely comfortable with – which is obviously what will define her gradual transformation in the second act and eventual denouement in the third, assuming the show follows the original’s trajectory.

Archived