[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

THE DRAMA THAT OWNS MY HEART AND THE SCENE THAT STOLE ITtumblr_muu6zxO9Ui1s8t96qo5_r1_1280.png

This show knows how end its episodes with cliffhangers of epic proportions that leave you gasping and begging for more. The last 5 minutes contained everything that makes you feel goosebumps and fluttering butterflies in your stomach and every single second of it was perfect:

His desperate dash to confirm whether his suspicions are indeed true while having that expression of blind fool’s hope written all over his face and then the look of utter shock in his eyes when he really spotted her in the kitchen for the first time and his subsequent incredulity as if he couldn’t believe she was before him for real. You can almost see the moment when he decides to fight on to win her… You can only imagine what it means to him to have her by his side again, the woman he longs for, the woman that can give him the affection he so desperately yearns for affection and has been deprived of since childhood. Yet in spite of it or maybe because of it he has this huge capacity for love and ES will need to step up to fill the void his family left behind to deserve this extraordinary, damaged and endearing man.

1159221_1000.png

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Thurs, 10.17.13] Ratings Rise with Departure from LA for The Heirs

We love Los Angeles, but leaving it was the best decision SBS’ The Heirs made, and the viewers agree. 

Thursday night’s episode brought in 11.5 percent in ratings with progression finally being made between the characters. With Kim Tan’s return to Korea, the story became a bit more complex, creating anticipation for the following episode where, judging from the preview, boys will be chasing after Cha Eun Sang from every other direction. 

Also, the picture of Kim Tan’s complex family tree is slowly beginning to be drawn out, unfolding the reason behind the cold relationship between the two Kim brothers. 

33887533.jpg

Dramas

1. KBS Secret 15.1→15.3

2. SBS The Heirs 10.6→11.5

3. MBC Medical Top Team 7.2→6.1

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 7.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_muu9vgziUb1scm9d0o3_1280.jpgtumblr_muu9vgziUb1scm9d0o2_1280.jpgtumblr_muu9vgziUb1scm9d0o1_1280.jpg

Kang Ha Neul for High Cut October 13'

P.S : I think he is a rising star with lots of potential. I am looking forward to see him more in this drama.

Guest sunset88

prosperity said:I don't know any self respecting woman who would get turned on by a guy intentionally tripping her up so he could grab her arm. But I am probably older than most in this thread so maybe my standards are different?I think there are many other ways they could have written Young Do's chase of ES, that would have been all kinds of "hot" with out the jerk factor, but I think they wrote it this way for the viewers to draw up on the differences between the 2 boys' approach.

It's good to be back!!! :D How's my chingus here?? I missed Soompi! Glad that I didn't miss to watch Heirs. ;))
I won't backtrack anymore! It was like 1.7K posts!! How can I read them all. I'll just start here. :) I haven't watched the last 2 episodes, but I will shortly. :x

Guest sandralopez

StaRiX said: It's good to be back!!! :D How's my chingus here?? I missed Soompi! Glad that I didn't miss to watch Heirs. ;))
I won't backtrack anymore! It was like 1.7K posts!! How can I read them all. I'll just start here. :) I haven't watched the last 2 episodes, but I will shortly. :x

Guest yellowumbrella

Crap. forgot to livestream last night. anyway, isnt the home of Kim Tan the shooting location of Nice Guy? the place looks familiar.