[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

AGB rating
Nationwide 11.5% (+0.9)Seoul 12.7%(+0.9)
viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b
viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b

KBS Secret
Nationwide 15.3% (3rd)Seoul 16.4% (3rd)
MBC Medical Top Team
Not in the table for both Nationwide and Seoul

cr to dc

Guest sandralopez

yessssssssss, the rating is better and better, thanks @jjsweeter0211, and probably after of the episode 5 this drama is more and more interesting.this episode was soooo good. :)

i also believe that ES has the same level of impact on both KT and YD..KT knew her on her lowest and fragile moments while YD (so far) has come to get curious of her during her "best" moments..and on these moments, each one of these guys recognized a part of themselves on her that made them fall for her..

Guest misskorea

TTTTTTTTTTTTT

I've just cameback from los angeles this monday & started to watch this drama &... already wanted to go back there as soon as I watched this drama!

the story is ok but there are too much of idols ㅡ----ㅡ

I love the OST already!!!

saranox said: i read the recap when the drama was live streaming and again in softy recap as well,all thought kim won was looking at kim tan's picture in his room.that's not true. the picture kim won was looking at was his own picture in the exact same position as kim tan is/was at that moment. i think kim won went through the same thing when he was kim tan's age and that's why he sent kim tan's to los angeles. maybe deep down he wants to make a man out of kim tan like he became a one.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

GOOD MORNING LOVELY CHINGUS =D Wednesday yet? XDDaebakkk!!!! the rating went up!!!! YEYYYYYYYY!!! im sure next week episode will increase even more!!!
judging by the preview for episode 5 is just TOOOOOO GOOOD rightttt!!!
I kept on repeating episode 5 just to get over the fact that today is only FRIDAY!!!!! *blush*I knowww i must be crazy right?!?!?!! LOL XD or am i not the only one? kekekeke...
Ofcourse with the story that is getting better PLUS SOOOOO many CUTE and GOODLOOKING guys.. i expect that this series to be on EVERY SINGLE DAY..  :P