[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

What i love about this writer the most is how she really writes the male leads as men who fall deeply in love and once they do, there is no turning back. They show their true emotions and we see the whole process. I love the way KT looks at ES and we saw him clearly fall in love and now he is slowly changing because of this, he seems to have more courage to do things, like go back to Korea and confront his family, i think by the end of this drama, he will become the fearless heir that he is and take control of his life, thanks to ES :x  I'm a bit worried about YD as the third wheel. He deserves his own story and pairing and i really want him to have this story with Rachel, it will be very disappointing if he falls hard for ES too and loses in the end with nothing positive in return.

Guest jjsweeter0211

sia3 said:@jjsweeter0211
Are you still shipping the step-siblings? After this episode, I think they hate each other =((
But I love how she made him push the luggage trolley =)) =)) =))
They are really acting like siblings now, fight about little things :))

Guest almontel

hyall said: When the two brothers had that confrontation in the orchard was ES not close enough to see KT's hyung's face because she did not recognize him later when she sees him back in Korea. Was that an oversight ?

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! I know everybody is excited, please follow the thread rules and don't quote images and videos, if you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas and other topics), quoting Long Post (don't make it hard for others to scroll down delete what's not needed), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

When I watched Protect The Boss, I kinda hoped that the leading guy will fight his cousin and end up winning the chairman chair..I feel a little disappointed at that time although I love the drama n the happu ending.

but after I watched the heirs, I can fully understand it now. Maybe I am the only one who wish KW will still get the crown of the empire group. KT turn to a rich guy only, and having a normal life with Eun Sang as an ending. Their status difference is too wide. The only logic thing of this relationship is ES is stepping higher and KT is stepping downer.

And maybe I am also the only one who wish ES and her mother move from that house. I want ES and KT to have a balance relationship. With her staying there, it will make her indebted more and not to mention the insult she'll get from KT's family, fiancee etc.

@prosperity

I am with you..Your explanation about KT and YD, I agree with them 100 percent :D

Episode 4 was the best one yet. I love how each character are settled in  their environment now and the stories are clear. I love that she lives in his house :x and will probably go to the same school. It's another story of the poor (ES and her mom) helping the dysfunctional rich and spoiled people find their inner soul, very similar to Boys over Flowers but i like this set up more, it's a bit more realistic and simple.  The scene between ES and her mom where she apologized for leaving, made me cry, so emotional. PSH is doing a great job in this role.  I cant wait to see more. No wonder the ratings are better, now it seems more like a balanced show now that they are back in Korea and they get to interact with the adults. I hope for the writer to bring more drama so people can really get interested so the ratings can continue to rise.  Excited for episode 5, meeting of ES and the secong lost soul, YD.

Guest sandralopez

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/heirs-episode-4/Herederos: Episode 4
heirs04-00349a.jpg
We go back to Korea! Huzzah. Pack your bags, pop the champagne, and do as our heroine does, and consider the last three episodes a hazy midsummer night’s dream. A return to Seoul also means a return to reality, which for most of our characters means facing some harsh truths. I’d be sympathetic, save for the fact that it’s the first episode that doesn’t move completely like molasses on a cold winter’s day, so hell, bring on the drama, Drama.
cr: dramabeans

Guest pelicancharm

Hi everyone, 
I see some familiar faces on this thread.:) @ohoheli chingu and @briseis
I was so curious to see how the drama would pan out with the huge star cast. We've been introduced to all of them but I can only remember about 8 of them :). I know some people say it's boring and what not, but I guess they let their high expectations get to them. I like the pacing so far although for the writer's standard, it feels a tad slower than her previous work. LMH, PSH as the main leads are doing well. Their chemistry is one of a budding friendship that will eventually turn into love, and it feels really comfortable and easy. Initially, I was hoping that it would be sizzling etc, but I am pleased with this slow burn. It feels nice and not manufactured.
So far Kim Tan's character is really well written and I hope we get to discover more about Eun Sang. I like her a lot and want to see more of her character unfold. 

Guest Pamela Yang

just watched ep 4 and wow... now i really can't wait for ep 5... the preview was wow too!!! YD and his "you're mine" haha i loved it! 

Guest almontel

I can't wait for Ep 5...and i'm glad they finally had a good cliff hanger for making fans want to watch more...
and i'm happy to know that the ratings went up a lot, i just hope it had nothing to do with SuJu's Heechul and other idols cameo...if so, i do hope those who watched will bring more chingus to watch Heirs so that their ratings will go even higher...ke ke ke..plus the cast and crew deserves it esp Shin Hye and MinHo, they look so tired from filming here in the US...

@jjsweeter0211: thanks for this info:
Dramas

1. KBS Secret 15.1→15.3

2. SBS The Heirs 10.6→11.5

3. MBC Medical Top Team 7.2→6.1

there are so many scenes I love:I felt KimTan's 'sadness'...when he asked for ES's phone number, did you see how dejected he looked when she didn't give it to him...it looked like he was drowning, that pained look on his eyes and the hunching of his back, i know he wanted to run to ES and stop her from leaving....the feelings of first love's pain...

then we see him living almost like a zombie after she left, like there was no sunlight, we know that ES brought some sunlight into his life and he somehow get to feel to be alive again...he was actually smiling while she was around and there was someone who was looking out for him and he had someone to protect...that someone actually 'needs' him.

i'm sure that ES played a big part on his decision to come back, i love how they showed his self proclamation on who and what he actually misses...his dad, mom and half brother, the person he loves the most...

so it makes one wonder, Won must have done something good in his young life for him to really like him and that in a sense there was something still left in Won's heart that he also dearly love his brother? could it be that he's just protecting him or is it really because he's power hungry or is he just trying to get revenge for what his dad do to his mom?

we also see ES's fighting spirit, she so wanted to fight back whenever Tan's mom would say some demeaning words to her mom, she kept her temper intact in order to protect her mom. We saw how sincere she was in apologizing to her mom for lying and leaving her. then we see how resourceful she is in getting back to her job so she can pay her debt to Chan Young. She too has a lot of pride and she seems to convey that even though she was falling for Tan that she will not fall in love, not only because he has a fiancee but also by her actually stating that she didn't want to 'waste' her time if she wasn't getting paid. She too will have some growing to do to be a better person, just like everyone else in this drama...

it is after all, a story about high school kids with a lot of chip on their shoulders....

i can't wait to see more!!! Aja aja!!!

I read somewhere that Young-

do is like Gu Junpyo and Kim Tan is

like Jihu from BOF. I agree to this to

some extent.

So that means Jihu will be getting

the girl this time :-)

dramagoodie said: @adamfever thank you for liking the gifs! :) Usually I use the video on Dramafire, sometime on Goodrama and trim out the parts I like then upload on an online editing website to make gifs. Sound complicated, huh? If I am too lazy, gifboom is my second option but it only can make gifs in baby sizes!!!! :)

sia3 said:
---

A lot of you have touched on what I wanted to say so I rather not repeat it. Love Softy's analysis on Tan and the reason why he falls for Eun Sang. I was feeling puzzle as to how he can so quickly fall for her but after Softy's enlightenment, I think I can accept it now :D