[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I was trying to find out what airlines KT took from US to Korea because I thought it was PAL but I know that PAL does not go to Korea before going to the Philippines. It turns out to be Asiana Airlines.... good thing the plane did not crash!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

6126432084_c64a653470_z.jpg

Been watching the episode 4 RAW just now. Aigoo, YD-ssi, how old are you still fighting with little kids? lol.  He even said to them that he has no mother too. lol. About the preview, i believe that the Lucifer that Hyoshin meant was YD. None of Jeguk students dare to mess up with YD. That's why when richard simmons happened, Tan flew to US because the other reason was YD since they were best friends. Since they're gonna meet up soon. I'm really really expecting another bromance from Tan and YD. Yaayyy. The heirs fighting!

I have to say that I can't wait till next week I wish the days will go by faster.. I should remember I got homework and tests so maybe not that fast
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x162rca_preview-131017-the-heirs-inheritors-ep5-next-week_shortfilms

Guest destinii23

It suddenly occurred to me about episode 4's cliffhanger!
Maybe ES spotted KT before he left, and keeps spotting the side/back/faraway him like he did for her during this episode. Another round of hide-and-seek? ;)
This will definitely somewhat affirm ES's feelings for KT, although ES is likely to brush it away as a dream.