[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I wish my train would move faster. Still on the way home! Hahaha.. Hopefully streaming doesn't lag too! Will prooobably miss the first 5 to 10 minutes. Waiting for recaps as well! Hopefully KT is just wondering around for 5 to 10 mins so I don't miss anything hahhaha.. Selfish much I know! Hurry up train!!!!

Guest thunderempress

my live stream links are also lagging so I might not be able to watch them... so I'll just say thanks in advance to the people who would do the live recap :)

Just re-watching ep 16 to keep me sane while I wait for the raw episode of ep 17 to come out later, I noticed that all of a sudden PSH seemed to glow, like her skin seemed a lot brighter and was anyone scared that Kim Tan's dad would have a heart attack from all the yelling he was doing?? Whatever happens at the end I hope Cha Eun Sang gets a make-over cause the girl needs to show off her beauty...not long to go now Heirling :D

while waiting for episode 17, i was rewatching ep 15 and 16. and i just realised how.. real this scene was.
tumblr_mwxqapzOwx1qjkud7o9_250.gif

ihR0K8c.png

that stare oh my god if i were PSH i could have made babies with just that stare alone!! that gaze just seems like LMH/PSH to me.. i am so delusional.“Whenever I see her, I want to buy her something. I think she fits her character.” -i'll take that as he wants to give her everything :))it's almost time!

Sorry to everyone that I'm so late to the party but I've been in school from early morning and only now I catched a small break until 14:30 CET to check out all the goodies that the amazing people here have posted since the time I closed my eyes 12 hours ago. So here are my two cents:

Only minutes until episode 17 airs and the fans world over find out what happened after the we left Tan to sob alone in that dark apartment full of bittersweet memories and only a dreamcatcher to keep him company. Well, at least we know he didn’t cry himself to death and goes on a manhunt to find ES which, based on the many spoiler photos, he manages. However, it looks like his search won’t end up with him and the love of his life walking into the Californian sunset.

From what I can gather rain will fall hard and tears will pour even harder - Tan’s, Eun Sang’s and most of all ours - because what is a kdrama without an epic tearjerker episode (remember Secret Garden?!) in which the male lead get soaked. The rain scene looks like it belongs to episode 18 but with the tight liveshooting schedule under which the Heirs cast & crew has been operating for the last few weeks it can end up being the cliffhanger of episode 17.

Well, either way, VAMOS AND PREPARE YOUR KLEENEX!

Guest thunderempress

vanillakitties said: while waiting for episode 17, i was rewatching ep 15 and 16. and i just realised how.. real this scene was.

that stare oh my god if i were PSH i could have made babies with just that stare alone!! that gaze just seems like LMH/PSH to me.. i am so delusional.“Whenever I see her, I want to buy her something. I think she fits her character.” -i'll take that as he wants to give her everything :))it's almost time!

Guest maizangel

vanillakitties said: while waiting for episode 17, i was rewatching ep 15 and 16. and i just realised how.. real this scene was.

Guest lianurmalasari

stucked said: are @luaipouomaloG and @leery one and the same? haha! you see, I have great recall when it comes to that awesome, awesoooooome signature! i never forget. hohoho! um.. will you post something as well, so I can see that hot closet scene again? pwetty please? :-* :-* :-*