[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Less than 2 hours to go!!! I am super nervous! I can't even remember whether have I ever been this much nervous waiting for any drama episode before. And it is only Ep 17! I seriously think my heart will collapse or burst out waiting for the final episode. The power of The Heirs! And LMH! And PSH! And, and... well I refuse to mention KES writer-nim for now simply because of the rumor that she'll make uri KT dead in the end [-( 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

yeah i dont believe this my self either that Tan would die....like it's a romantic comedy, why would she wants to make KT dies anyway!! nonsense ryt! I would hate her all my life...
If its true (which i doubt it will happen)may be she's considering a suicide or something but she doesnt want to do it herself so she's asking a favour from the heir fans to shoot her in the head instead =)) 

Heirs LINE update!

나는 은상이다. 은상이다.. 내가 바로 차은상이다..ㅠㅠ

주문을 걸며 봐야했던,

가장 설레였던 김탄의 명대사를 골라주세요!!!

드라마에서는 볼 수 없었던, 더욱더 설레이는 "김탄"의 보이스캘린더가

곧, 상속자들 APP을 통해 공개됩니다!! COMING SOON! (love)

Ps.please someone translate the news?

omg if KT really dies in the last episode than i will forever give up on KES. how does a rom-com end with the lead man dying? T^T reading the posts on DC about this and i feel horrible already. how can he die at the end??! though, the comments from the posts makes me feel better. "absolutely absolutely happy ending" if this does happen then i will definitely not watch KES's dramas anymore. na-ah.  [-X

Guest maizangel

yoyoo said:

faidaris

said: @zaizai_f4_only

If KT really is gonna be dead at the end of this drama I will DEFINITELY boycott KES's work from that point onwards! I will NOT buy the DVD and the OST album. And I will never watch K-drama again. Ever. Period. X(  

KT die?

I'm sorry but I don't believe it.

if we wanna talking about the ending is better if we finish watching eps 18 first. and the ending can be change everytime. it depend on the screenwriter, producer, director and ppl that have an interest there.

sorry

Guest branwen

@zaizai_f4_only

Maybe they're just referring to KT's similarity with Gatsby, who died at the end of the book. I doubt if KES will go that far. That's like plagiarizing another writer's work.

But that could solve everything right? Kim Tan is the center of the problem so no KT no problems. Ugghh... I feel angry just writing those words.
:-L

snowhninpyae

said: Heirs LINE update! 나는 은상이다. 은상이다.. 내가 바로 차은상이다..ㅠㅠ 주문을 걸며 봐야했던, 가장 설레였던 김탄의 명대사를 골라주세요!!! 드라마에서는 볼 수 없었던, 더욱더 설레이는 "김탄"의 보이스캘린더가 곧, 상속자들 APP을 통해 공개됩니다!! COMING SOON! (love) Ps.please someone translate the news?

why are people still going on about KT dying in the end? NOT ONE SINGLE EPISODE HAS ELUDED TO ANYONE BEING A MURDERER!!!!All of you fangirls need to get control of yourselves! I will say this for the last time.....THIS IS NOT THE GREAT GATSBY!!!KT is not the adult, white man that got his money through shady, criminal acts (most likely smuggling or drug dealing) like Gatsby did, nor is ES anything like the money hungry, vain, shallow, waif that was Daisy. Rachels interpretation is pretty flawed for many reasons, but her interpretation was built on loss, pain and anger at KT.  Way too many people are taking this mess too serious. 

Guest sachaaimee

zaizai_f4_only said: anyway i read a topic subject, "last episode spoiler" in DC and quickly i went in and they mentioned that Kim Tan Die at the end?! WTH?!?!?!? ~X(how could the come up with this [-X :-q

oops its just got posted :) Bigger version

cr.dc

Never before I get so super excited n nervous while waiting for a drama episode to be out..I think my blood vessels about to burst with waiting nervously n reading about the possible ending!! ~X( =)) %-( ...I think Heirs has cast a spell on me coz I dunno how many times I checked this thread a day...Everytime I closed my eyes,I keep seeing the kissing scenes!! X_X X_X ..By the way,I dunno whether u guys notice or not..I notice everytime LMH/KT is behaving lovey dovey with ES,she looks so blushed...My gut feeling is telling me its PSH who blushed not ES!!!Both LMH/PSH are having the hots for each other!!!..You can just see their super awesome chemistry offscreen n onscreen!!!..Even during the press con,you can c LMH is holding PSY's hand so tightly!!! :x :x

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

What is this with the death rumor?  Can we just not have a HEA? Come on!! I was glad I didn’t watch Mi Rae’s choice after reading about the open ending but this is much worse than that..An outright sad ending!!Andwaeeee…Noooo.. Nein.. Nahi..

Guest branwen

kdramafan469 said: why are people still going on about KT dying in the end? NOT ONE SINGLE EPISODE HAS ELUDED TO ANYONE BEING A MURDERER!!!!All of you fangirls need to get control of yourselves! I will say this for the last time.....THIS IS NOT THE GREAT GATSBY!!!KT is not the adult, white man that got his money through shady, criminal acts (most likely smuggling or drug dealing) like Gatsby did, nor is ES anything like the money hunger, vain, shallow, waif that was Daisy. Rachels interpretation is pretty flawed for many reasons, but her interpretation was built on loss, pain and anger at KT.  Way too many people are taking this mess too serious. 

Guest sachaaimee

To heirlings... If you have trouble with your live stream.... After the show you can watch the raw version at koreanonair...... Happy heirlings day.... By the way... @ohoheli and @ayu_adams as always I'm counting on you for the live recap... Gumawoo chinggu.... >:D<