[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i wanttt thiss emoticonss!!! i didnt know that uri YD do have a lot of expressions :)) usually he only shows he's angry and cool side :))viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

hmpp is it just me that LMH looks different here? :-\
i'm sorry if i have re-posted some pics... i get confused easily as all the spoilers r very similar :))

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr.dc

thao_2512 said: I, on the other hand, think ES deserves better. She deserves a simple life, is happy with her mom and able to stay with her friends and not running away or being harassed or abused
She would have no problem or heart break if none of the guys love or getting obsessed over her

They are 18 and she has a lot on her plate,unlike your rich hot boys who only care about love and can't survive w/o it. That's how normal people function. If she won't work and feed herself ,she and her mom can't survive. That's necessary for them When will Tan or YD even get to worry or survive the way she did? Prob NEVER

Let me ask this. What do you do at 18? worry what you wear/play or working your a** off to make a living or try to kill yourself a girl? which one is more reasonable?
How is it her fault that Tan is  over obsessed with her and can't function right w/o her? Did she ask him to? How is that her fault? So in order to make him happy she should not think of her mom or her life and live the life like Tan's mom? is that what you want her to do?

She left her school, her friends, home town  and her better future for a few days with Tan. That's not enough for you? But that's all she can offer. She doesn't have the 3rd choice. She doesn't dare to go against the evil Chairman or who is she to go against him anyway? Should she fight directly and stupidly with his dad like he did  or run to a car on the street killing herself to prove her love?

What power does Tan have to protect her or their love? NONE! Again, they are freaking 18. I don't care ab love that much at 18, you can live with or w/o it

Dude she has a life and a disable mom to take care
The more I read your comments the more upset I am
Fan girls are so ... frustrating and can only care ab their hot boys crying but blind of everything else. Put yourself in her shoe and situation and THINK!  What will you really do if you were her? It's not THAT hard or maybe you are too young to see it? lol

While you are blaming how selfish and undeserved she is,  the lyrics in his song was

Can’t you think of yourself first for just once?
Why are you hiding yourself, pretending that you’re not?
I want to live as if I forgot you
But I can’t do anything without you

That's her problem. She thinks for him and her mom more than herself. And she isn't an unrealistic dreamer like him. She knows what she can touch and can NOT. Her happiness and dream aren't the most important things

And I have said it many times before, if I were ES, I'd leave. Tan is bossy, controlling  and over obsessed... YD was violent and hasn't  known how to express his feeling  ( but he got better now) yet she doesn't love him. They both have issues and need help tbh.

ES or any girl deserves better. I don't like guys treating girls like a thing that they own and do what they want
I don't know about you but if my bf is ever be bossy controlling or obsessive like Tan I'd breakup with him on the spot. My life and freedom are too precious for that. I don't care how rich hot or handsome they are, it's not worth it.

Life is a mess if you live with them. Oh wait I don't live in Asia, so while it may be in Korea it's ok but mentally it's NOT healthy guys!!!!
So ES or any girl deserves better in my point of view

Seems like episode 17 will have lots of angst so could they at Least throw in some shirtless LMH to heal my bleading heart after all the pain they give us.

Right now my heart really bleeds for Kim Tan. It's more painful on the part of the one who is left behind rather that the one who leaves. Honestly, I don't want KT and ES to end up being together. I thank ES for being a catalyst of molding KT for being a better person. I just wish that KT will be awakened of this spell and I just hope that a kind and rich girl will save him from his slumber. Another Bona character with attitude of CY would be perfect. First love as they say never dies, but the feeling fades over time. How many of us here ended up with our first love? It's kinda nice to reminisce our teenage years, isn't it ? But these are just memories. And to you KT you deep s__ __ t, enough with this Cinderella Tale or Gatsby feeling. If i can poke you right now I will! Wake up and be self reliant. You have a mom who supports you and finally a brother who truly loves you. You have your friends who knows where you stand and belong and they will be there in case you need them. You have a lot of back-ups. I don't buy the idea tha rich kids are all a--hole. So cheer up! Life is beautiful even without ES. :)

are @luaipouomaloG and @leery one and the same? haha! you see, I have great recall when it comes to that awesome, awesoooooome signature! i never forget. hohoho! um.. will you post something as well, so I can see that hot closet scene again? pwetty please? :-* :-* :-*

3 more hours!!! :D

Oh yeah. EVERYONE deserve love. Okay? Yes, even haters. Hohoho! :D

naui.. naui.. sarang -- Kim Tan :-P

Guest krcodai

Today rumor said that almost everyone appeared in kangwondo: KT, ES, YD, CY, BN, KT mom, KW,ES mom

And also have a scene of YD and Tan's mom

Wow ~ everybody come to see ES and help KT, I hope [-O<