[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Is there someone that had some medicine against Heirs addiction.. ? I have exams for the 2 two next weeks BUT I CAN'T CONCENTRATE !The writers better give us a VERY happy ending with hugs, kisses (loooooooong kisses ) smiles (because my heart is not strong enough to see Kim Tan cry again... ! ), babies, flowers throwing, some cute walks by the sea and A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND FOR YOUNG DO (he definitely deserves one ! )... and everything ! Is this too much...? Maybe, but I swear this drama is driving me crazy and I will definitely loose my mind if it's not a happy end !  Oh lord, make tomorrow come faster !!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE ! 
ps : I don't know if someone had already posted about this, but it seems that Lee Min Ho will have his ost too, it's called "Painful Love".

Guest prosperity

@adlyn13, today's BTS footage shows him with his face still healing though. 
EDIT: Unless these pictures weren't from today, but released to confuse us of the timeline

jysab said: It's quite pitiful that Young Do is still not letting go of the feeling he has for Cha Eun Sang even after so many rejections. He even told his dad about it! And you can't miss the way he hugged ES! Heol.
This hot boy really needs to move on and find another girl. I can't stand seeing him heartbroken after everytime he has a "moment" with Cha Eun Sang. I mean, it always ends like that. YD will help ES then KT will arrive, YD will be forgotten, another heartbreaking scene for him. 
Writer-nim, just please, let them all have their well-deserved happy-ending, okay? [-O<

[EDIT]OMO! I topped a page again! Dammmmn. I certainly am gonna be Cha Eun Sang in real life hahahaha!

@ pattituazon
lets wait and see what will happen, im sure it will not be easier knowing LMH has ton of fans and over possesive it will be vry difficult for them but if the feelings are strong and it will come out    I think they should talk and explain everything so that people will understand that they have feelings as well, and they want to be love, enjoy life and be happy.
What ever happen I will continue to support PSH and LMH!!!

:)>-

stucked said: @Ldy Gmerm anyeoung! :) i love your insights and thoughts, now am very curious, how was the ep 17 preview for you? hehehe.. id be grateful for any sort of reply.. thaaaaanks! :D EDIT: scratch that, haha, you've already answered it and I agree with all that you said just below. Hahaha! Thanks.

@avioza yep, Philippines! hohoho! :D and why do you think SBS is not releasing as much BTS as the others? hmmm? come on, share.. don't be shy... hahaha!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

OK, I am at work and I can't concentrate. I swear I am so stressed out because of the preview. I don't wanna see Tan sad anymore. Am I the only one hoping that the part where Tan finally finds ES is the last part of ep17? Maybe Tan was a mess at the beginning until he end up in the police station. So Sec. yoon finally had to call ESand tell her whats happening with Tan. ES calls YD asks him to help Tan and thats why they met at the police station, but Won got Tan out first. And so ES was taken by YD back to the countryside. ES was sitting at the beach until finally Tan finds her. I was hoping the story would go this way instead :( And the scene at the dreamcatcher shop was actually just Tan's imagination at the beginning while missing her. Is it so bad to hope the episode goes this way instead? And ep !8 we have them reuniting? Please [-O<

jysab said: It's quite pitiful that Young Do is still not letting go of the feeling he has for Cha Eun Sang even after so many rejections. He even told his dad about it! And you can't miss the way he hugged ES! Heol.
This hot boy really needs to move on and find another girl. I can't stand seeing him heartbroken after everytime he has a "moment" with Cha Eun Sang. I mean, it always ends like that. YD will help ES then KT will arrive, YD will be forgotten, another heartbreaking scene for him. 
Writer-nim, just please, let them all have their well-deserved happy-ending, okay? [-O<

[EDIT]OMO! I topped a page again! Dammmmn. I certainly am gonna be Cha Eun Sang in real life hahahaha!

@prosperity
dont forget that they cast went to California in September,when previously there had been some filming done in Korea before. As we all the story begins in California not Korea. So the filming at the beach was most likely done first, cuz of the travel and since theyre press for time too. Then everything was done later.

I hope I am right , cuz I seriously want KT to let ES go, people say ES is weak, so is KT. He is too love sick and too young to realize that love does not feed you nor put a roof over your head. As much as I want a happy ending I'll be satisfied with one based on realistic ending. Where KT having let go of ES, works on bettering himself,study business focus on that and by those means he defeats his dad. Beat him at his own game. ES studies own her own terms. They meet up later as graduates ,successful in their careers and decide to pick up where they left off.

Love doesnt come easy,but if its meant to be it will find away. Once theryre older both KT and ES will be more stronger and mature to withstand any obstacles.

I really dont like a love sick guy pinning on a girl that rejects him constantly cuz its obvious they cannot be together. Nor a  girl that becomes rich by having a rich guy as her crutch to go up the social ladder.

Guest pattituazon

@stucked Haha I can't believe I didn't mention it HAHA. That closet kiss sealed the deal for me. Like, WOW. Again, you can't fake that kind of longing. I mean, they ravaged each other. Hahaha.

Guest prosperity

@IIhamJ, omg your siggy is killing me. that show took my KDrama virginity, and is my most favorite drama ever.
@adlyn13, you have a point. I also wonder if the preview was a episode 17/18 preview, or a episode 17 preview only. Since live shooting is so close to what actually airs, should we expect the whole preview to occur in episode 17 or nah?
I am going to try and not live stream in the morning or visit this thread, instead I am going to wait for the subs to come out before I watch. Whew, it is going to be hard, but I think I can do it. 
So I am trying to build up restraint by coming to the forum less :)) However I will be back in 10 hours to hear LMH's ost. I hope it is good!

OMG!! OMG!!! I love  love love what will happen tomorrow. the preview is epic. Yes we'll have some sad moment but at the end, it seems like KT will find ES. Even though KT still get in trouble by fighting, the person that came to is rescue is his brother. OPPA WON!!!!! saranghae. you always look after your brother.

I think the reason why oppa Won and KT are not that close is because Won is trying to protect KT from this company drama and because the father has shown to them that even though you're siblings, there should always be a competition.

I like how they're trying to reconnect the friendship between YD and KT. Those two are like brothers. they always look after each other. 

@Ldy Gmerm, DAE to the BAK!!! Komawo! :D I actually love the preview just for the fact that YD is asking his own abusive dad for help to look for a girl he actially likes, it must've took a lot of courage for him to do that.. Haha!

I would love to not have the angst as well, but like you, I feel Tan needs to experience all this. Him, underestimating his dad is his greatest error thus he lost ES. He was so paranoid with the thought that ES may disappear that he totally missed hints that his Dad can do other evil things aside from deporting her to an unknown land.

This why Tan is an idealist, while ES is the realist. She knows that aside from destroying her, he can destroy Tan as well. She has taken all kinds of abuse from his family and she just brush it off, but the thought of having harm come to her mom and Tan, this just seals the deal for her. She knows that, at this stage, her leaving is the only solution for all of them. She knows that Tan isn't strong enough to fight Dad and her being at his side will only weaken Tan as she is Tan's only weakness now. They could've talked and plan what to do about evil dad, BUT, Tan will probably rage more once he knew what his evil dad said and did to ES.

If it were me, I'd probably be angry as hell with all the insults the dad threw her way, but ES, she just cried it off. So I just find it funny that people call her selfish for leaving Tan. Haha! I'm rambling now. Hahaha! OH. My. :D Hahahaha! Thaaaanks again! :)

Guest branwen

I believe there's really no other way than a time jump. The story has met an impasse and it can only be resolved by a time jump.

KT is still a boy, he needs to grow up and learn how to really protect the ones he love and not just fighting for what he thinks is the best way to do so.
ES won't come back for KT because of how their relationship is ruining him and his family.
YD should get over ES because them being together makes no sense. I get that he really likes her, but there's no one for ES but KT. It's a very established loveline that even a nice and thoughtful YD can never break.
Hyoshin still has issues with his family and the only way I see to it if he dies, tries to die, or just leave his family or elope with Rachel. Otherwise, his whole struggle throughout the drama will be senseless.
Rachel... well there's Hyoshin. That's her story now. 
KA needs to leave that evil chairman because he doesn't love her at all. I don't know if she does, but she deserves better.
KW and HJ just needs to be together. Or their whole story becomes filler scenes. At least they should be happy.
The chairman can either die, have a stroke and be rendered powerless, or live alone with his second wife or with just the house helpers for the story to have a happy ending. But if he dies, then it won't be great anymore because that's like inserting a deus ex machina to solve the family drama.

But then, he can have a stroke, be powerless, and KA can take care of him. Maybe he'll realize there's more to life than the company, money, and power.

I'm just so glad this drama has Bo Na and Chan Young. And Myung Soo too. If not for them, I won't be able to love this drama at all.

@prosperity
I think I will do the same stay away from the thread until I watch it with Eng subs, besides I have to study for finals more reason to stay away lol.

Who knows the preview may be of both or not.... All I know that I will work on watching these heartbreak eps til the weekend , I really dont want to be crying while I am studying

I just hope that ES wont be the one to end it , but KT, like come on! rejections after rejections,KT is just a boy, he has to let go or at least do it to teach ES a lesson!. I am sick in tired of the repetitive interactions!!

prosperity said : @IIhamJ, omg your siggy is killing me. that show took my KDrama virginity, and is my most favorite drama ever. :D it has the same effect on me !! and city hunter didn't just took my dramavirginity... I just lost my mind with it ! it is also my most favorite drama too ;)

Agreed, if we are expecting a happy ending we will have to have a time jump. Because right now they are both weak against his Dad. I think they need this heart break to make them stronger in the future. I just don't see any solution on how can they be together at this moment when his Dad is still in power over KT's life and can harm ES and her mom anytime he wants. Also remember he paid their debt so he can use this against ES.
They are still both young at this point, I want to see them in the future both successful and strong enough to be together.  

Guest branwen

@adlyn13 If the rumors are true that by KW and KA are with KT, maybe KT won't approached ES because they told him not to do so? Hmm.. maybe it's like giving him an ultimatum: We're going to help you find her but you can't go to her now. Just leave the girl alone until you're strong enough to stand on your own.