PSH's weibo update picture 131120
k3yQYcz.jpg
ES's avatar on KT's phone (episode 14)
RmdTEyr.png

LMH's twitter/facebook update picture 131201

F7ezPh5.png

KT's avatar on ES's phone (episode 16)
FQyNLp0.png

It's probably nothing. This is purely and obviously the result of me rewatching all the previous episodes.. I've just gone insane tbh. But then again, a fangirl's job is to be delusional in her fandom world. LMH and PSH, hwaiting! :))

stucked said: @Ldy Gmerm, DAE to the BAK!!! Komawo! :D I actually love the preview just for the fact that YD is asking his own abusive dad for help to look for a girl he actially likes, it must've took a lot of courage for him to do that.. Haha!

I would love to not have the angst as well, but like you, I feel Tan needs to experience all this. Him, underestimating his dad is his greatest error thus he lost ES. He was so paranoid with the thought that ES may disappear that he totally missed hints that his Dad can do other evil things aside from deporting her to an unknown land.

This why Tan is an idealist, while ES is the realist. She knows that aside from destroying her, he can destroy Tan as well. She has taken all kinds of abuse from his family and she just brush it off, but the thought of having harm come to her mom and Tan, this just seals the deal for her. She knows that, at this stage, her leaving is the only solution for all of them. She knows that Tan isn't strong enough to fight Dad and her being at his side will only weaken Tan as she is Tan's only weakness now. They could've talked and plan what to do about evil dad, BUT, Tan will probably rage more once he knew what his evil dad said and did to ES.

If it were me, I'd probably be angry as hell with all the insults the dad threw her way, but ES, she just cried it off. So I just find it funny that people call her selfish for leaving Tan. Haha! I'm rambling now. Hahaha! OH. My. :D Hahahaha! Thaaaanks again! :)

Guest serenity003

I should have just stayed here why oh why did I go to MHIYD..... HEIRS give me the cure  :))
I think most of LMH dramas involved good kissing scenes....i still remember personal taste kissing scene keke....
PSY hmmm from You're Beautiful think not that well hot...hehe

Guest prosperity

@adlyn13, so you are not watching until this weekend? Your will power is very strong. I would like to wait until both episode 17 and18 have aired to watch, but I know how difficult that would be for me (I intentionally made my schedule where my Wednesdays and Thursdays are totally open, just so I could obsess over Heirs :)) .) So with nothing to do all day on both days, it will be very hard to resist watching. My plan is to marathon City Hunter all day Wednesday, and watch subbed episode later in the evening. However, if I make it through the day, I will try to wait until Thursday evening to watch both episodes. This will be a great test of my willpower. lmao
@IlhamJ, yaasss CH was just awesome sauce, and has led me to become an avid fan of Kdramas, and big fan of LMH. I will be having a CH marathon party tomorrow. I can't wait!

@branwen
I like your idea, better then another rejection act. KW may just advise KT to do that and he will give her the cold shoulder not only based on the advice but because darn it she broke his heart!

@prosperity
I have no choice I have to study, Heirs isnt going to give me an A lol...... that will keep me busy and Ill marathon once i get the chance.

Guest sammihearts

I can't believe she left...GURL you should learn to trust your man. But I do understand her, she's probably concerned about her Mother who has a disability. it's so sad :( I hope he finds her in the next episode and tells his Father to stick it where the sun don't shine.Can't wait for Tomorrow.:D

Guest prosperity

@adlyn13, you are a very responsible person. You have my respect for that. I hope you do well on your test. You are right, Heirs won't give you an A, but studying and having your priorities in order will, so you are already on your way to that A.
Anyways guys, I am gonna log off soompi, see y'all later when the OST is released. 

I love your guys is insight. Despite that I have disliked ES for treating KT they way she has and feeling as though she does not deserve him. I have been wrong in that mentality. ES had been the realist and she has withstood humiliation in all parts to be with him,but seen that theyre playing a loosing game and that swimming against the current this tiring. Its like ES gave him in ultimatum by leaving, stating we cannot win, first things first, defeat your dad without needing me to be your inspiration or catalyst, once you have done it with your own abilities then we can be together. ES has been the only voice of reason. But no more rejections please!

@prosperityme tooooo !! he has so much charisma that when you see him on screen you can't turn your eyes ! I'm programming to have to have a CH marathon too, it will be so great ! but then again, my exams are ruining my life !!! 

@serenity003 welcome back??? hahaha! and yep, PSH kiss in YAB is not as hot compared in Heirs.. hehehe!

@Ldy Gmerm exactly! Even Won is helpless, how can kiddo Tan win, he doesn't stand a chance. This is why Won sorta warned him to not feel secured just cause he got an apartment to house/hide ES. He's just too headstrong and add the fact that he kinda hates Won now, that he missed that kind of warning. I would've love it if Won just talked to him and tell him, "Hey brat! I've been there and done that hiding-a-poor-girlfriend thing! And I will tell you now that it won't work with our evil dad!" Right?! Aaaargh!!! This drama is making me crazy. Hahaha!

Guest dijerusli

:)

) I heard Kim Woo Bin likes skinship especially hugging, YD/ES shipper can finally see the hugs!!! Looks like ES hug him back too, at least semi wrap her arm on him, not just dangling on her side like we see in so many drama with second lead.

KT won't easily give up on ES, after going through a lot of trouble looking for her, he won't just say goodbye to her on the beach scene. YD probably saw her first then told KT too in where to find her.

It's true. ;;) In one of the interview with the cast at the conf press, PSH stated the rumor about KWB likes skinship (i don't know if it's in real life or filming,though) especially hugging and a pad on his/others back. He likes being friendly :) I'm totally down with YD♡ES hehee...

Okay, Kim Eun Sook called, she said no time jump for you guys.

Tan: *blink* *blink*
Eun Sang: . . .

Tan: Nooooooooooooooooooo! I don't wanna be 18 forever! I wanna do adult kisses and hugs with Eun Sang!!! I gotta be making babies with Eun Sang by ep. 20!!! This is soooooo unfair!!!
Eun Sang: (O_O)  (T_T)

@leim thanks to your signature, imma have a good dream! hohoho! :)

:D good night guys! :-P

My friends told me they just finished fliming this's episode on yesterday and Lee Min Ho get acident at SBS studio (skid or something like that) they work hard I hope he will be find.

And OMG I'm very exciting for my Yongiee part he hug ES like he don't wanna lost her anymore that's so touching.

Please I don't wanna see Tanny cried anymore he cried so much please let's him happy PD nim we wanna see him smile agian.

Guest Anomalous

stucked said: Okay, Kim Eun Sook called, she said no time jump for you guys.

Tan: *blink* *blink*
Eun Sang: . . .

Tan: Nooooooooooooooooooo! I don't wanna be 18 forever! I wanna do adult kisses and hugs with Eun Sang!!! I gotta be making babies with Eun Sang by ep. 20!!! This is soooooo unfair!!!
Eun Sang: (O_O)  (T_T)

Guest Anomalous

jielun_aini said: My friends told me they just finished fliming this's episode on yesterday and Lee Min Ho get acident at SBS studio (skid or something like that) they work hard I hope he will be find. And OMG I'm very exciting for my Yongiee part he hug ES like he don't wanna lost her anymore that's so touching. Please I don't wanna see Tanny cried anymore he cried so much please let's him happy PD nim we wanna see him smile agian.

Guest dijerusli

After watch the ep 17 preview over and over again at the end.. Is it possible that YD and ES spend the night together? That's why in the morning ES is seating alone at the beach? :\"> /:) ;) Ohohohohooo....i'm blushing..all kinds of thoughts are going trough my head right now (don't ask). I kinda imagining SoonShin and Shin Taepyo all over again :)) Such tricky dirty mind i have,indeed :\"> 8->

@Anomalous

your post gave me a wild idea ,what if ES called YD cuz she found his mom .But I don't think so cuz ES doesn't know YD mom .

what LMH got into a car accident I hope it isn't bad. Seriously live shooting is just too ridiculous ! These stars are human need rest , geez they treat then like money machines , so sad