[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

Daddy Kim: "Don't bet your life for a glance of the eyes or for hearing the sound of your heartbeat."

Then I don't know what life is all about if we must ignore what the heart says.
But, perhaps that's why an old man who live long enough regretting his young age decision and trying to make sure the same mistakes won't happen to his 2 precious sons.

@Spring Andrew
omg KT mom was miss Korea wow not surprised she sure is beautiful despite her age, she looks so young !

-------
Poor LMH is sick, he actually has mentioned that he gets sick quite often in the winter, get well soon!

------

KT dad stating "don't bet your life for a glance of the eyes or for hearing the sound of your hearbeat" he has a point,but is he actually happy with choosing reason over love is he ?I don't think so! People at times do make mistakes for a thinking with their heart than their brain, but ultimately they are happy . Unlike him who chose reason.