[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ravairie said: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘The Heirs’ BTS Photos Show Stars Fight Off the Cold

The makers of the drama, Hwa N. Dam Pictures, stated, “The stars of The Heirs have been fighting the cold with their passion for the drama. Please continue to stay tuned for the upcoming episodes featuring deeper romance between the characters.”

Photo credit: Hwa N. Dam Pictures
Credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51039

------
We are forever waiting for the deeper romance between our OTP..  ;;)

prosperity said: @adamfever, :)) you and a million other women would welcome him lol. KT doesn't ever have to worry about having to sleep in the streets.
@ravairie, I know right. The blood type convo can't really be that funny right? There has to be something else we don't know about yet. They are so silly.
Anyway, I am about to call it a night. Goodnight everyone.

icesiren said:
translation:

RH goes to YD and asks why he hid the truth that Tan was an illegitimate child, but YD warns her not to let the secret out. Meanwhile Chairman Kim throws Tan out of the house and tells JaeHo (CY's dad) to prepare to send ES abroad.

apologies if posted previously, but I took a day off of soompi and this thread has moved sooo incredibly fast, I can't scroll through all the new posts! =) 

Guest mystisith

myphim said:Well, it will be nice to see Tan tries living on his own.
Let's see how well he will survive in the real world.
I think it will be hilarious to see Tan tries getting a job without any work experience. =))

adamfever said: ravairie said: class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘The Heirs’ BTS Photos Show Stars Fight Off the Cold

The makers of the drama, Hwa N. Dam Pictures, stated, “The stars of The Heirs have been fighting the cold with their passion for the drama. Please continue to stay tuned for the upcoming episodes featuring deeper romance between the characters.”

Photo credit: Hwa N. Dam Pictures
Credit: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51039

------
We are forever waiting for the deeper romance between our OTP..  ;;)

Happy 1111 page everybody wohoooo :D :D :D
Finnaly it's 15.00 pm in Tokyo and my friend in my next neighborhood country said in Seoul, it;s snowing :D
Tommrow it's wednesday and i'm still waiting for the new still ( of course Youngie's new still )
YIPPIIIEEEEE !!!!! CHOI YOUNG DO FIGHTING !!!!!! HEIRS FIGHTING !!!!!! YOUNGIE SHIP FIGHTINGGG !!!!!!!

noted : i still do some plan for kidnapping show and  the member already registered although just a few people want to kidnap KES nuna, right kiddo ?? So, if you want to join my kidnapping show, let me know you :D ( is it spam or not ? )

It's Tuesday!! One day closer to episode 13! <:-P
  Thank you for posting the translation of the written preview. So if Tan's father throws him out of the house instead of Tan just leaving why does his mother come to him in the preview to ask him to come back?  :-? Will the dad change his mind from episode 13 to 14?

cassopeia said: It's Tuesday!! One day closer to episode 13! <:-P
  Thank you for posting the translation of the written preview. So if Tan's father throws him out of the house instead of Tan just leaving why does his mother come to him in the preview to ask him to come back?  :-? Will the dad change his mind from episode 13 to 14?

I believe KT knew it was a possibility of being kicked out, he told his dad afterwards. I feel bad for him because his coming to ES crying means that the love and understanding from his father about this secret he did not get. I think his dad feels KT will run back home and be on his knees but KT is stronger then that and he is resourceful and stubborn. He already said he was not going to beg or regret this decision. KT does what he says he is going to do. I do hope he had a plan in place, funds and things cause it is going to be hard . This is the time his brother needs to step in and step up to look after his little brother (half sibling or not he is family). His mother looking for him in the preview maybe to bring him home to beg forgiveness. I know she has gone through a lot for 18 yrs but enough is enough lady, pull up your big girl panties and support your son. You will also be helping yourself!
YD already agreed with KT to let the family thing go. Also the only one I think in his mind who has the right to press that point and screw with KT about that is him. But look at it this way YD knows if this gets out this will also effect ES. KT could give a (insert bad word here) about what those kids think but they could make it hard for ES. He is still a second son just a little tarnished if the school finds out.  He told KT on the golf course to not protect ES recklessly and he would protect everyone. I also think he has come to terms with his misplaced anger at KT. He was reminded that it was not KT's fault his missed that last meal with his mother. Perhaps he is on the way to heal the rift with his friend that he has missed. 
YD may stop RH but what about her mother? Will she tell YD's dad? the board and cause stocks to drop? other parents?
I still do not know what ES will do about being sent abroad. Will she want to take the offer or will CY's dad explain about the strings attached? Will CY's dad warn her and her mother before hand that this is coming or tell CY to tell her? or will he tell Won or get a hold of KT? questions upon questions. 
almost  24 hours to go before we find out.