[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Hope someone could kindly help to translate those messages please ^^

cr to dc

THAT PINK 소녀시대 ,IS SO NYUH SHI DAE AKA GIRLS' GENERATION LOL

well i read about the pink shoes,someone says is their first couple item,buy i think the first couple item is

california t-shirt

about rating,the highest drama (under 20 eps,because kim tak gu have long eps)

is my name is kim sam soon,eps finale reached 50 % viewers

Guest iamafan1

So... I was watching this again, and noticed that for the crying scenes, PSH is truly outstanding. Of course, LMH ending scene was brilliantly acted, and was the most heartbreaking, but it takes some serious skill to be able to smile so brightly and yet still show hidden tears like PSH was able to do during the goodbye scene at the apartment. I wonder what she must be thinking in order to act that part. How to act heartbreak while acting bright at the same time? How can she put on a smile, and still maintain the tears at the corners at the same time? :-SAnd young do's heartbreak was more subtle, but equally brilliantly acted. The actors are really giving it their all and deserve the applause and the ratings!  
What an episode of HEARBREAK :(( :(( :(( :((

Just got back from Thanksgiving dinner, happy Turkey everyone. Anyhow let me try this again.

Of all the kisses I've seen in movies and dramas, this is probably the only kiss I've scrutinized so much. I know... it makes me sound like a perv but I felt like am invested on this kiss lol. I've kept my mouth shut when people says PSH can't kiss on dramas and that she don't have any good kissing scene but finally I can say, "yeap she can kiss alright" thanks to LMH.

ES needs to comeback she still owe KT 1 meal and YD his noddles..
The last scene though if feels like KT can't breathe without ES.. OMG He has fallen for her really hard and how ironic he kneeled while sobbing. Be true to your word KT no matter how you fall down you have to get up and be strong so in the future you will not fall again to your father. 
Right now Daddy Kim has all the power, I can't wait for KT to have the power to control  his life. and I want to see ES comeback strong and successful. 
PSH did amazing job acting this episode also, she was able to smile to KT but deep inside her heart was breaking. You can see it after the kissed and on their last scene in the apartment. OMG Why those 2 needs to be separated, let them be happy Daddy Kim.

Dad asks if Tan is going to school just to see ES, even enlisting JS’s help. Tan replies without any hesitation, yes. And JS is helping him thanks to the stocks that dad gave him. Tan also says he has a favor to ask of dad- to never touch ES. Dad asks if Tan is threatening him. Tan replies that Dad gave him a sword that will back up this threat. “If you touch ES again, I don’t know whom I will slay with this sword.”

Sweet baby Jesus, this episode was a big mountain of spicy hot fluff with a side of a daring fiery set of characters. 
Until Lee Min Ho tore my heart to tiny pieces, stomped on it for good measure, burned the whole thing and threw it to savage puppies from hell. 
tumblr_inline_mnunwuXSJ91qz4rgp_zps65fb1

I think ES leaving is a plan of KA to protect ES and KT from the evil dad...Remember when she said in Ep. 15 that she will start to be a mom for KT....I hope that is the story so when ES comes back...KT will know the truth and not get mad at ES for leaving when he needed her most....

sachaaimee said: This one I took from Joonni blog..... Joonni is awesome like always.... "No matter how many times someone tells you it’s not your fault, when you love that person, how can you not keenly feel his pain? How can you ignore how his family is falling apart? How can Eun Sang ignore Tan losing his father and brother? How can she bear the guilt of already dragging him down this far? If Tan’s dad were to just disown Tan for disobeying him, things would be easier, wouldn’t it? But his dad keeps pulling Tan in even more, using him as a pawn in his chess game of business management. Tan says he will give his all to protect Eun Sang, but exactly how much is that all? Will it be enough? Will it be too much? So Eun Sang runs away. To protect Tan from further harm. She runs away from both Tan and Tan’s dad, protecting Tan and protecting herself. Tan’s dad does not know the airplane ticket to Buenos Aires has been torn, but without a passport and ticket, Eun Sang can only remain in Korea, hiding from both Tan and Tan’s dad. She has left Tan, resolved to living with just the few memories they have created together."

Guest Moonrain

wow LMH...you never cease to amaze me...that kiss...makes we wish i was on the receiving end :D :\">

really daebak episode, i shudder to think what will happen after this drama ends... :(

virtually a newbie to kdramas ( just started watching about 2 months back after i browsed through the channels on tv and stumbled upon kbs world with BOF on) , but i never knew i had these emotions in me...or is it just because of LMH????!!!! my ged he is so hot!

I am watching episode 16 with subtitles now and I had to come to this thread and say that Kim Tan made me cry, I am a mother too and I would have been SO PROUD if my son defended me the way he did his mother against his evil father. BRAVO Kim Tan! All mothers out there would feel so proud to have a son like you!

Guest ginachan

ok today's episode was everything I've been waiting for :) except for ES leaving....typical kdrama : /but everything else from Won finally showing some love to that KT & ES scene <3 <3 <3

Guest Enonane1 .

daddy kim could have had a replacement passport on hand anticipating that Tan might take it......I say that b/c Daddy Kim seems to be good at anticipating all the moves that others might make.....but hopefully she is still in Korea
hey if she isn't maybe BoNa can help her get an acting/modeling/dancing contract thru her father's company and they can use a fake name so Daddy Kim doesn't know where or what she is up to and then she can come back a star - and someone that those stuffy - stuck up - fake - old money families would approve of.....

Article: 'The Heirs' Park Shin Hye eventually leaves, Lee Min Ho sobs

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+933, -40] I have a feeling Young Do followed Eunsang

2. [+762, -40] Tan has nobody who believes in him, Eunsang is his everything... so how can his everything just leave like that ㅜㅜㅜㅜ What does she expect him to do if she disappears ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ And our crazy Young Do probably followed her, right??? Sigh, seems like Young Do will sacrifice himself for their love

3. [+691, -37] I cried along with him ㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho's acting is seriously daebak!!! My heart broke hearing him moan as he cried and held his breath ㅠㅠㅠ he was really sexy in the ending cut too

cr : www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
------------------------------------------
comment no 1. is that possible? :-O