[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

YD is speaking through the speakers from the broadcast room. He says something about KT. ES runs to the broadcast room. I think she senses something terrible is about to happen? KT hears everything. He is slowly walking up the stairs??

ES drags YD out of the room. But he holds her against the wall and closes the door. He and ES exchange words and she tells him to stop it. KT arrives and sees the scene. He sees that ES is inside with YD. KT tries to open the door but YD kicks it close and locks it. KT is kicking at the door with all his strength. ES sees KT and tries go out. But YD pulls her back against the wall. I think it is at this scene that YD sees how deep KT's feelings are for ES. KT is kicking at the door desperately.

No idea what is happening in the preview. There is some sort of a BN and CY celebration? And some serious conversation between KT and ES.

Guest texashot

Please someone pm the link for today episode in youtube...thank you and can't wait for tomorrow. thank you for the recap and see everyone tomorrow for more KT-ES scenes.

Awwwwwwwww.... poor YD...  really feel sorry for him  :-S

For KT and R, personally, I dont think Tan will love R... They re long time friends and he never falls for her... He sees her as friend and never change his mind...  I feel that if Tan doesnt fall for ES... he will fall for someone else in the future, but still not for R...

But I wonder about ES and YD,  if ES ve met him before getting close with Tan... will she open her heart for him just a bit?  He likes her and tries to confess so many times already...  Poor Him... #:-S

-Still KT-ES shipper-

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

oh my god, what happened, it stopped on me. did YD reveal KT secret? it suddenly jumped on the preview, was that ES delivering at the party? now everyone will know about her secret too? omg, i was at the edge of my seat the whole time!

Guest shimmeringoasis

Omo what did YD announce in the broad casting room that made ES to rush to him & stop him... did he reveal something there secret :-/  ... just when I was feeling so heart broken for YD in previous scene did he do something bad to KT-ES :-O ... seemed like that seeing from ES facial expression & her running quickly to broadcasting room also KT trying to force open the door... LMH's angry face at the end gave me chills so mch anger evident on his face felt like he was gonna kill if he got to get in...

OMG the ending!! What are u doing YOUNGIE AAH!! You broke KT's heart :(( whaeyo?? I feel sorry for KT. YD looks like said that KT is illegitimate kids :((

and KT cracked me up when he throw kick the door :o I thought what he think about? Abot YD said in studio or ES with YD in the studio?? :o

YD! You broke ALL my heart tonight. :((

Watching the whole episode today online doesnt bring me that much of excitement...myung soo scene stole all that...i cant help laughing even now, it was so awesome...for you to know  guys what i'm talking  about, wait till the raw video is uploaded...have a good laugh then everyone.

I am sorry but in the real world no matter how many daddy and mommy issuse you have it does not justify the physical and emotional agression that YD has been putting ES through. I would not look at a guy like him twice. actually I'd probably run to the nearest police station. he is the type of guy that would be abusive in a relationship and blame it on his upbringing. I am no martyr so I would not allow that type of treatment from anyone no matter what their issuse were. you want someone to be understanding of your issuses go to a psychologist or a priest. one will charge and the other will give you penance for your sins. abuse should never be tolerated once you let it happen once they will keep doing it.

sometimes i so confuse with the writer put the character YD direction...so epic today...but for honestly a long for love triangle is not good for the storyline...i want the love triangle is end same like the enemy between YD and KT..except the writer have a bad ending YD character like he do something make he get punishment...what YD did now its make me hurt...this is not love....in the deep in my heart for the current situation of ending episode 13 i want YD kiss ES.. :)) :)) :))if want to be evil just evil till the end...

Guest Spring Andrew

OLLEH.. LOVE IS MOMENT DIDNT COME IN TODAYS EP..

infact they played oFFICIALLY Missing U ,,ma fav..altho i thought it was not the right time.. 
ARGH..so KT secret is not OUT..but ES's will be out TMR..  >:P

n omg KT asks her to runaway with him :x n ES i have a feeling like SecretGarden from the same writer wont be accepted from him dad ..n will leave for America n live near Hollywood.