[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Chairman Kim asked Secretary Yoon to make preparations for ES to go overseas for study.
Next is Donut kiss scene! Third time that Tan is hit on his arm today - once outside ES's part-time workplace, once by his mother, and now by ES after donut kiss!
*Poor LMH - left arm all bruised already!!!*

Guest shimmeringoasis

Awww Tanny went to Won's room & he's gonna stay there... so sweet some brotherly love coming up :x
Lol @ YD's drawing :)) I was wondering how the receptionist recognized him by that then figured out he had written Tan's name on it... good that he wrote Tanny's name on it otherwise it was hard to recognize him by that =))

Guest choiyounghobo

When I asked for more scenes of Bona and Chanyoung...I didn't mean angsty ones!

I guess the idiomatic "be careful what you wish for" is true after all. :((

YD is at ES's cafe. He talks but she us mopping the floor and ignores him. He takes his drink and pours it on the floor to get her attention. Success. ES sits down with him and they talk. I think YD is confessing again. But ES says sorry but she can't accept his feelings. YD is hurt.