[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

very obvious that kim tan falls deeply in love with es already,   and they look cute adorable together.  and es is quite attracted with kim tan but she knows where she stands because kim tan is engaged with the spoilbrat Rachel. by the way how can Rachel and kim be engaged, they are still young .  parents arrangement? correct if im wrong,  I think the brother of kim tan likes Rachel..whatever as along as kim tan like es everything is ok with me  =), now im wondering how will the other guy like es cant wait to see that

The saddest thing about this episode is KT telling ES that the person at the almond farm is the person he loves the most in the world.

OMG... poor poor Tan. Idiot Won who thinks Tan is a threat when Tan only wants his brother's love. 

:(

(

(

(

@azzurri that really breaks my heart. :( =(( :((

Can I please hug him? I want to hug him so bad.

*Sighs* So sad the episode ended. OMG!
"Cha Eun Sang stop right there" Melts my heart. HAHHAHA

I love their stolen glances at each other! I honestly am interested to see the relationship between Yoo Ra, Tan and Won. I can honestly say I love the tension between Tan and Eun Sang. *squeals*

I have some goodies for you guys.
Screenshot2013-10-16at84230AM.png
Love his intense stares. Hahah

The Candy Couple. LOL. The reason behind Tan's intense stares.
Screenshot2013-10-16at84127AM.png

Now. Can't forget about Woo Bin. SOOOO MAD! I didn't get it when he took off his shirt and
should us his abs. LOL.

Screenshot2013-10-16at84744AM.png

And finally the killer ending. I wonder what he's going to say to her. OMG! Still brings a smile to my face when I think about it. LOL.
Screenshot2013-10-16at90608AM.png

And HAVE TO END with another one of our lovely Kim Tan.

Screenshot2013-10-16at90628AM.png
Screenshot2013-10-16at90423AM.png

Preview**
I'm really excited about the next episode now. LOL. The missing, seeing each other by like .00001 Seconds, is going to kill me.
Hoping Eun Sang, has more courage to stand up for herself. I would love Tan to step in and help but who knows.

HEIRS!!! Until tomorrow! :D

@kiefshi1056 pls check @zarrajae's recaps below ...

On the message board ES writes that it was like a mid summer's night dream and that she is going to disappear. At the airport Rachel ask KT if he will go to Korea and he says that he has a plan but he is not brave enough. Rachel says she hasnt forgiven him yet and that she hates him. He replies that he knows. ES sees them hugging and she walks away but KT shouts her name and ask her to stay right there . END

@sarah_lina @shimmeringoasis

Tell me about it, I'm growing very fond if the ost for this drama. I'm loving the two new ost released in today's episode, gives me just the right feels lol.

TWTWB's ost is perhaps my number 1 list of OST. I love it! I listen to it all the time, and believe me when I say it brings back all the emotions associated with that drama, pure bittersweetness.

Guest prosperity

I don't sense any romantic chemistry between Eun Sang and Chan Young. They are just platonic friends.
I loved that after they returned from their trip they both couldn't stop thinking about each other. Eun Sang saw the California Ts and thought about our Kim Tan. She was out with her besty and couldn't stop thinking about him, and he was at home thinking about her.
Let me just say that the scene between Tan and Won broke my heart. Tanny was trying his best to keep his spirits up, but Wonnie just broke him into pieces and Lee Min Ho's portrayal of that scene was great acting. I loved the portrayal but hated the scene because I just wanted to punch Wonnie in his left eye =((
You know I could probably ship Tan and Rachel. I love the Rachel character and you can tell she has lots of emotional hurt within her. She really needs someone to be able to help her deal with that hurt and put her back together again. Her being such richard simmons is just retaliation. I don't view her as a bully, or just mean for no reason. It is always for a reason. You might not like how she lashes out, but it is not just because she woke up and decided to be a richard simmons for the day.
On to Young Do, seems like he has a man crush on Tan. He seems to think about him alot, but Tan doesn't seem to be worried about him. It's like a one sided love :)) . YD's bullying seems to come from him not being able to lash out at the people that he is really mad at. He is mad at his father and Tan, but he can't get to them so he takes it out on the "little" people. Interesting thing his father says. His father says he loses because he is always on the attack. Very interesting statement imo, because ever since I met this character he has been on the attack.
WHat is this between Rachel's mom and the secretary (chan Young's dad)? Seems like they were past lovers. If I could bet, I would bet that this is who she really loves, and all the other men in her life are just business arrangements. I would love for them to get together, so that they could free up Rachel and Young Do, to be together. I could get on this ship if this happens. Rachel would then have a great step brother, and I could see him bridging the gap between her and Eun Sang.
Bo Na, this girl can be annoying but she is adorable too. I loved her interactions with Chan Young's dad. She was so cute, even he had to chuckle when she walked away.
Finally our OTP. How cute and adorable are they? They are both falling for each other. Tan is falling a little more than ES. I think ES is trying to hold back her feelings because he has a fiancé. Other wise she would be all in like he is. You know an OTP is really working, when they have a scene, and once the scene ends and you get other characters, you are annoyed for half a second :P I want more of them. So tomorrow it is!