[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@myphim Lee Min Hoo comes to my country and when i see him i feel like Oh GOD soo this is another heaven LOL :-D

waiting for new news from the drama hope another confirmation comes out soon......and coz Iam one of YEH warior so I hope she gona be the female lead,,,,,,

Guest myphim

superyuuki said: @myphim Lee Min Hoo comes to my country and when i see him i feel like Oh GOD soo this is another heaven LOL :-D
waiting for new news from the drama hope another confirmation comes out soon......and coz Iam one of YEH warior so I hope she gona be the female lead,,,,,,

Guest vivaciousvixen

@Maja @shengvang @sia3 thanks for answering my query guys :) I'm really looking forward to this. Can't wait to see LMH in a rom-com ;) Would you guys know when this will air?

@vivaciousvixen
Nothing else is solid confirmed yet. News just freshly came out a title and that LMH is cast as the male lead.
They only mentioned this drama will be released the later year of 2013 so I am guessing after June when LMH finishes with his 10 cities tour.
Therefore, it will be an autumn / winter drama. Very interesting, coz I don't think I have ever seen him in autumn or winter drama. So there will be lotsa fashion parade for the leads. :)

Guest myphim

sia3 said: @vivaciousvixen
Nothing else is solid confirmed yet. News just freshly came out a title and that LMH is cast as the male lead.
They only mentioned this drama will be released the later year of 2013 so I am guessing after June when LMH finishes with his 10 cities tour.
Therefore, it will be an autumn / winter drama. Very interesting, coz I don't think I have ever seen him in autumn or winter drama. So there will be lotsa fashion parade for the leads. :)

Guest vivaciousvixen

@myphim Hi there :) oh yeah, I think I remember. Good to know that there's another LMH drama we can all look forward to. :D

@myphim @Hanjae @awesomeduck @vivaciousvixen you cannot exclude me from this mission lol, but I totally disagree @Hanjae we all know who I'd be grabbing lol. =))

Waaahhhh @sia3 somebody heard my cries hahahahaha =)) uri gu jun pyo my love :x :x :x hahahahaha =))

Guest vivaciousvixen

@sia3 She's Han Hyo Joo. She starred in Dong Yi and opposite Lee Seung Ki in Brilliant Legacy. I think she'll make a good fit for the female lead. Another actress whom I think will be perfect as LMH's leading lady is Moon Chae Won. I heard she wants to do a rom-com after NG. @LuvMinHo Hello there! Nice to meet you :)