[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pandaeve

OMO 9 pages already :)) bwahahahaha you guys are awesome \m/ hello @everyone :-h

@myphim I love the poster! Good work :-bd

Aah @hanjae panda bear is here :) @katymac should be here too then our panda club is full team >:D<

@awesomeduck
I know! That's why I am giggling when I see them together :))
And Minho immediately burst out into his dorky giggles too... @azzurri's favourite kind as well. :))
Only Minho has that kind of laughs =))
The funny thing is the camera wasn't on them after they announced the nominees, but you still can hear Minho's dorky laughs

Guest Hanjae

@pandaeve, the third member of our panda club! :-h @katymac was here earlier today and both of us are suffering from toothache, so I hope you won't join us in this case LOL. :))

@awesomeduck @vivaciousvixen
Oh yes, I probably should've remembered The Man Who Can't Get Married, as a Yoo Ah In fan. :)) I thought she rejected him for Ji Jin Hee though, or has my memory of a goldfish struck again?

I heard the name Han Ji Min thrown around somewhere else earlier today - she's definitely another noona, but I would be happy to see her with LMH anyway since I'm such a fan. :D She's so pretty and teeny-tiny.

Guest vivaciousvixen

@Hanjae I agree! Han Ji Min would be a great choice. I think she pulled off her feisty character in Rooftop Prince really well. :) Plus she looks young for her age, while LMH looks mature so the age gap won't be that apparent. As much as I'd like KSE to be part of this project, I don't think I can ship her with LMH as I'm still strongly shipping her with one of LMH's closest buddies, but if it weren't for that, I'm sure she can rock a romcom. ;)

Hanjae said: @pandaeve, the third member of our panda club! :-h @katymac was here earlier today and both of us are suffering from toothache, so I hope you won't join us in this case LOL. :))

@awesomeduck @vivaciousvixen
Oh yes, I probably should've remembered The Man Who Can't Get Married, as a Yoo Ah In fan. :)) I thought she rejected him for Ji Jin Hee though, or has my memory of a goldfish struck again?

I heard the name Han Ji Min thrown around somewhere else earlier today - she's definitely another noona, but I would be happy to see her with LMH anyway since I'm such a fan. :D She's so pretty and teeny-tiny.

Guest pandaeve

Ooppsie @hanjae, you too also have a toothache? :( here is a panda hug to make u feel better :)

eRzxOQo1Lpl8p8yq4mImJb7do1_500.jpg

Hmm so many korean actress mentioned here, I really need mr google to help me on this since some of their names don't ring me a bell :))

Guest vivaciousvixen

Moon Geun Young's name suddenly crossed my mind. I think she can do a romcom pretty well to. What do you guys think? :)

Guest guadi

Good morning! I'm still on an emotional high from last night's announcement :)) :)) :))
Look, who it is! 
5847137820110622150655073.jpg
He who is literally wearing the crown, enduring its weight!!! Hahahahahahaha, okay this title is a mouthful :)) :))
On netizenbuzz, rumor has it that this drama is a mix of Boys Before Flowers with Gossip Girls 8-| Centering around the lives of privileged high school students. From his recent comments at the fanmeets, LMH has said he wants to play a high school senior....So, I have reservations about this role. I just think he's a bit too mature looking for that kind of role. Please let it be something older, more age-appropriate [-O< [-O< [-O<
Have a great Friday :D 
Off to stare at spread sheets for 8 hours :-L

@guadi
A 25 years old playing a high school senior is pushing it. :))
I'm hoping he's just joking about it. Even a college / University student is pushing it. Alright alright, maybe he can be the PhD student. I don't mind seeing him in glasses. A poor student who lived by scholdarship, suddenly being told he's the descendant of a chaebol family.... urgh, still, too cheesy. Then I wouldn't be getting my villainy, jerkass LMH at the start. :(

Why are you not having your Easter holidays?

sia3 said: @guadi
A 25 years old playing a high school senior is pushing it. :))
I'm hoping he's just joking about it. Even a college / University student is pushing it. Alright alright, maybe he can be the PhD student. I don't mind seeing him in glasses. A poor student who lived by scholdarship, suddenly being told he's the descendant of a chaebol family.... urgh, still, too cheesy. Then I wouldn't be getting my villainy, jerkass LMH at the start. :(

Why are you not having your Easter holidays?