[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest vivaciousvixen

@sia3 I've never seen any of PBY's works, but a lot of people seem to be rooting for her to be the lead actress in this drama. :)

Guest Hanjae

@shengvang
LOL we all know whom you're dedicated to, but I'd like to sample first before I settle on a single choice. :)) Might have to take up @sia3's advice and train my feet to pinch pinch as well in order to maximize my chances!

@Maja
Oh yes, Han Hyo Joo is stunningly pretty and has a likeable and pure aura, but (IMHO) not a strong actress at all. Park Bo Young is by far the better actress, even though she's younger and less experienced.

Now that Kim So Eun is done with Horse Doctor, I'm hoping she'll also be in the running as an extremely talented and age-appropriate young actress.

@vivaciousvixen
Hahaha. I think it's just me rooting for her :D mostly :P
I saw her in Werewolf Boy last night and thought her acting aren't too shabby plus @Maja told me these two are already close friends and they looked rather cute together (see Youtube for them presenting the awards together) so I thought yeaps, it could work. I want to see no awkwardness between the main leads from beginning till the end. Therefore, with them already friends, then they don't have to take time to get to know each other and how to work together.

Hanjae said:@Maja
Oh yes, Han Hyo Joo is stunningly pretty and has a likeable and pure aura, but (IMHO) not a strong actress at all. Park Bo Young is by far the better actress, even though she's younger and less experienced.

Now that Kim So Eun is done with Horse Doctor, I'm hoping she'll also be in the running as an extremely talented and age-appropriate young actress.

Hi @kappy :-h
Everyone is so excited to hear the good news, will be seeing modern Daejang soon :\">

Edit :  :))  the thread is now quite, everyone must be tired since this morning non-stop posts being flying here & there .

Hanjae said: @shengvang
LOL we all know whom you're dedicated to, but I'd like to sample first before I settle on a single choice. :)) Might have to take up @sia3's advice and train my feet to pinch pinch as well in order to maximize my chances!

@Maja

@myphim - that's a great poster - I like it :x You should do another one once they have announced the leading lady
@kappy hello :-h I'll be more than happy to be the Daejang of Pinch Pinch brigade LOL :)
@Hanjae - I think Kim So Eun is really pretty and cute. Too bad her choice of projects have not been great apart from Horse Doctor I guess but I have not seen that drama. I only saw pictures of her as the princess. I sat through her daily drama a thousand kisses but oh my that drama just got worse and worse. She does have some acting chops. I also saw her other daily drama A good day for the wind to blow which was not bad just a tad too long LOL :)) She is really small as well - probably the same size as Park Bo YoungOkay my top two choices are:Park Bo Young and Kim So Eun @sia3 - your Park Bo Young campaign is working LOL I just hope it's not 

Moon Chae Won or Park Min Young (too much issues with haters)  

Guest Hanjae

@awesomeduck
Yeah, I'm not sure why Kim So Eun keeps picking awful projects that don't do anything for her. On the upside, it's shown that she can play both her age range and characters that are much more mature (and she keeps being paired with old ahjusshi, for that matter). Empress Cheonchu still remains her most impressive role to me, even though she was only in it for a short while - she was young Hwangbo Seol (the young empress) and she played her with so much spirit, vulnerability and dignity that I was thoroughly won over. KSE was adorable in A Good Day for the Wind to Blow, but that went from comedy to angst-angst-angst and I dropped it. :))

It'd be awesome if she could work opposite LMH in something that might give her the big break from young up-and-coming actress to leading lady. :D

I agree with your NOTs too - I don't have anything whatsoever against them but they tend to polarize opinion and so far have been hit-or-miss.

@shengvang - are you really IN LOVE with those ajumma curls on MinHot's head LOL :)) OMO - I can't seem to take him seriously with that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)) 

@awesomeduck uri gu junpyo looks like a Prince Charming with his curly hair lol, I actually missed it the quarter ending of the drama, they had cut it and it was no longer curly curly lol.

@Hanjae - OMG I watched the first few episodes of Cheonchu because of Kim Soo Eun - she was really good in that role. The King was a tag scary but she won him over hahahahahhaa :)) Yeah she's like MinHot - they keep pairing her with ahjussis Her only young co-stars are Kim Bum, the Taiwanese one and  2PM Junho

awesomeduck said: @myphim - that's a great poster - I like it :x You should do another one once they have announced the leading lady
@kappy hello :-h I'll be more than happy to be the Daejang of Pinch Pinch brigade LOL :)
@Hanjae - I think Kim So Eun is really pretty and cute. Too bad her choice of projects have not been great apart from Horse Doctor I guess but I have not seen that drama. I only saw pictures of her as the princess. I sat through her daily drama a thousand kisses but oh my that drama just got worse and worse. She does have some acting chops. I also saw her other daily drama A good day for the wind to blow which was not bad just a tad too long LOL :)) She is really small as well - probably the same size as Park Bo YoungOkay my top two choices are:Park Bo Young and Kim So Eun @sia3 - your Park Bo Young campaign is working LOL I just hope it's not 

Moon Chae Won or Park Min Young (too much issues with haters)  

Guest vivaciousvixen

awesomeduck said: @Hanjae - OMG I watched the first few episodes of Cheonchu because of Kim Soo Eun - she was really good in that role. The King was a tag scary but she won him over hahahahahhaa :)) Yeah she's like MinHot - they keep pairing her with ahjussis Her only young co-stars are Kim Bum, the Taiwanese one and  2PM Junho

@kappy - I only think there are hate issues with the second one LOL :)) but the first I'm just not too keen on that's all. I haven't really liked any of her dramas. I actually thought she was better when she was playing the second lead roles in her earlier projects.