[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest itscreamie

Wow guys, you are so fast making the thread! =D>I watched and enjoyed almost all of LMH's dramas.
I hope this will be a good one!! 

Guest tigereyespeppy

adlyn13 said:   hello nice to meet you .yes you guys are a chatty bunch especially since I live in the US all of the Asia-Pacific team are chatty when I am dreaming
:\">

shengvang said: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @sia3 it's so cute when he chants it, sooooo cute! Hahahahah =)) =)) =))

I skipped all the parts of the second couple during my second go of the drama hehehe ;))

Makajng is like BOF, you know I love it hahahahahah.

I am afraid Bo Young hardly ever takes on dramas, so chances of her taking on this drama is very very slim. Hmmmmm, I wonder why anyone wouldn't though, the male lead is after all, Lee Min Ho, hahahahaha.

@lynlily dear ahem ahem, what happened to this? How come you excluded it? Hahahahah =))

Perhaps I did not embarrass you, did I? Hahahahahaha =)) =)) =))

@Maja I was thinking, should it be "Upcoming Drama of 2013?"  

@tigereyespeppy
LOL. And I stayed up till 2-3 am to chat with you all.
The most frustrating time for me would be around 1-2 hours ago till now because that is when both US and Asia Pac are most active. But @awesomeduck and I are stucked at work.

@shengvang
Bwahahahahaha. You hear that? No more legal issues! :D :D :D
By the way, why would the legal issues prevented her from working on drama, ducky @awesomeduck?

PARK BO YOUNG PARK BO YOUNG. ;))

@LuvMinHoYeah, I see what you guys are talking about. New projects for LMH; best new ever. We need to celebrate it. :)>-Now, we have to wait for the leading actress, right? I hope she will not be the one I don't like [-O<
@sia3We, panda, are eating very healthy. We eat green, bamboo only. I don't know why it is growing. It hurt so much. :(( :((

Hello! :-h @itscreamie Welcome!

Woah! :-O :-O :-O LMH and his new drama is trending already in Daum? ;)) :))

search?w=tot&q=%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%http://search.daum.net/search?w=tot&q=%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8%20%EC%83%81%EC%86%8D%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4&rtmaxcoll=AFB

katymac said: @LuvMinHoYeah, I see what you guys are talking about. New projects for LMH; best new ever. We need to celebrate it. :)>-Now, we have to wait for the leading actress, right? I hope she will not be the one I don't like [-O<
@sia3We, panda, are eating very healthy. We eat green, bamboo only. I don't know why it is growing. It hurt so much. :(( :((