[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

cloe said: Frinda said: Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye interview during their holiday on the beach in my dreamland!!!....lol I wish..!!! =))
...Got bored of waiting and waiting for someone to upload the missing video from PSH fm, so thought to please my eyes with something!;))

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eniya

Ok guys, this article is not related to FBND,
but i think is crucial to add to our investigation.
I translated only part of it. ( 2 paragraphs )

ENG TRANSLATION 

original source -
http://news.hainan.net/newshtml08/2012w8r22/894109f1.htm

( TITLE ) Yoon Shi Yoon immersed himself too deep into the drama and the separation with Lee Fei Er will be heartache to him.

In the drama, Yoon Shi Yoon falls in love with Lee Fei Er, and in real life Yoon Shi Yoon bluntly confessed that Lee Fei Er is his best friend too, as she would take care of those around. During filming they often create lots of laughing stock because of the language barrier. But the feelings between the two were increasingly deep. Towards the final shootings, Yoon Shi Yoon said: "When the thoughts of ending soon, it will be sad to leave Lee Fei Er, it's just like the feelings of lovers being apart." As for Yoon Shi Yoon's ideal type is also a little bit special, "First of all she must be smart, independent is very important and I like intellectual girls. If she can speak fluent Chinese , that would be so much the better." Naughty Yoon Shi Yoon quickly added, "Of course, She must be beautiful too. "

( TITLE ) Work hard to study Chinese, will meet fans first when back again.

After Finishing "Happy noodle" Yoon Shi Yoon will fly to Japan to shoot a movie. His biggest wish is to learn Chinese, so that he can communicate better with you the next time he is back. During the three months in China, many fans often came to the site to see him for more than 10 hours, at the same time they also brought food to the whole crew, Yoon Shi Yoon was very touched. He revealed that the fans have left contact for him, and he will see everyone (fans) on the first day when he is back in China again . Before he became adult, he had never seen any foreigners. “I did not expect so many fans and friends from abroad, I will do more and better works for everyone in return.”

(chinese Text / Ginny)

After “Happy Noodle”, next is “Brand Guardian”, and he quickly proceed to FBND.

So can i said he is now hving heartache after he finished FBND???

EDIT : me hving headache now with the spoiler tag, isn't workin... GRRRRrrrr.

Guest eniya

Frinda

wrote:

»

cloe said:<br />

<br />

wingying said:<br />

wthose eye and smile can really melt any woman heart.<br />

wonder how PSH feel when staring into YSY eye. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

as per my investigations..judging from the BTS pictures so far..PSH couldn't staring into YSY eyes too long when the camera off, she can't take it..ke..ke.. you know what i mean..idk why but  i get the feeling when i saw the bts pics..it seemed like she want to avoid her eyes contact with YSY's..or maybe it's just me

:P

<br />

<br />

<br />

She is a woman after all!!!

;))

And a woman that ~wants~ to fall in love!!The woman inside her is ringinggggg!!!!!

:\"&gt;

...Just imagine for a second at the 1st kiss bts...YSY back and forth on top of her or staying on top so many times and for so long till their figure out how to do the kiss scene correctly..i mean common!!!!!!!!!Both young,their blood must be boilling to such situations!!!And even if we say no feelings for each other....no attraction either??Common!!!!!!!!!!! I will pull my hair out!!!!!!! 

~X(

...Arg...imagining YSY eyes and smile so close...... /faint 

@eniya I need dates!!!!!!!!!When he was filming happy noodle and till when! ...So he didn't need time after happy noodle? "Yoon Shi Yoon bluntly confessed that Lee Fei Er is his best friend too" i like this!!And stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!(in friend zone  :)) )What you pointed out with yellow..it's a hard task!!!! :-B  But if you/whoever think we can't turn this the way we want to,you are mistaken!!!!!!!!:))
About ending from PSH about YSY: "When filming ended, Si Yoon oppa's eyes had turned red. Even before everything ended, oppa had said that the end would be the hardest."So we have one YSY not having problem saying exactly why the end of the drama will be sad and another YSY not being clear.And that is cause PSH mentioned it,cause he haven't said anything besides mentioning after the end,they went for a trip kinda or saying that he needs time to shake off Enrique and for fans to wait for his work.(and correct me if i'm wrong cause i can't remember all the things he said about ending FBND,i rechecked 4 interviews though)...And when YSY doesn't say something???........ privateysy.png
Yeah that's the key word ~p r i v a t e~ !!! ;)) ...Also!!!! "Towards the final shootings," in one case "Even before everything ended," on the other."it will be sad to leave Lee" .... "the end would be the hardest." with PSH!Since we see a connection we might as well add this "Even before everything ended, oppa had said that the end would be the hardest.It's just like the feelings of lovers being apart." And that line comes from an attached guy to the drama so why he didn't say anything like that for our PSH also since feelings or not feelings,he is getting attached to dramas?privateysy.png
....Yeah that's the key word...cause it's something ~p r i v a t e~ with PSH!!! ;))  =; 

eniya said:

i agree. how about the last scene, though is only like 30 seconds to viewers,  

i believe the swirling effect will take the director and crew more than an hr to setup and get the best/perfect angles. 

And they kiss and kiss and kiss and kisssss.... no feelings at all?

Guest eniya

Frinda said: @eniya I need dates!!!!!!!!!When he was filming happy noodle and till when! ...So he didn't need time after happy noodle? "Yoon Shi Yoon bluntly confessed that Lee Fei Er is his best friend too" i like this!!And stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!(in friend zone  :)) )What you pointed out with yellow..it's a hard task!!!! :-B  But if you/whoever think we can't turn this the way we want to,you are mistaken!!!!!!!!:))
About ending from PSH about YSY: "When filming ended, Si Yoon oppa's eyes had turned red. Even before everything ended, oppa had said that the end would be the hardest."So we have one YSY not having problem saying exactly why the end of the drama will be sad and another YSY not being clear.And that is cause PSH mentioned it,cause he haven't said anything besides mentioning after the end,they went for a trip kinda or saying that he needs time to shake off Enrique and for fans to wait for his work.(and correct me if i'm wrong cause i can't remember all the things he said about ending FBND,i rechecked 4 interviews though)...And when YSY doesn't say something???........ ....Yeah that's the key word...cause it's something ~p r i v a t e~ with PSH!!! ;))  =; 

Guest janeb10

Frinda said: eniya said:

i agree. how about the last scene, though is only like 30 seconds to viewers,  

i believe the swirling effect will take the director and crew more than an hr to setup and get the best/perfect angles. 

And they kiss and kiss and kiss and kisssss.... no feelings at all?

eniya

said:

And YEs, i like What u pointed out repeatedly >> IT IS something PRIVATE that he can't share openly. X_X 

HAPPY NOODLE - Shooting started late May

According to his Weibo on 24/8/12 he said "Bye bye China"

BRAND GUARDIAN - YSY went to Japan on September 1st 

(  Japan FM at the same period, not sure when he finish shooting )

FBND - Shooting started  mid-November.

EDIT : the Final Kiss, I thought i saw some real action going on there... esp on YSY's part  

:D

giselle_tw said: Oh wott wott I think based on that kissing categories Yoon Shi Yoon is the KING / The Winner. ... hehehe

I have to admit it. He did done the best on screen kissing compare to the other actors mentioned. He didn't look gross while doing the force kiss and really sweet while doin the romantic kisses.

I think it all started during M2F. His kissing not really that great during baker king. Jo Won beat him haha. .. maybe after that he practice a lot lol. Somehow i can feel that he is quite a competitive type. Then when M2F ..... *Bang! !! He dropped the bomb and nail it. Beat Jo Won in a second. .. *i'm so proud of him :\">

During PSH Kiss of Angel in Manila.
"Talking about her ideal type"There's a fan who shouted, "JUNG YONG HWA".Shin Hye says "NO"Then there's also a fan who shouted, "JANG GEUN SUK".She says "NO".
She revealed a while ago that Yoon Shi Yoon is her ideal type, right right?!

lovegirl92 said:
During PSH Kiss of Angel in Manila."Talking about her ideal type"There's a fan who shouted, "JUNG YONG HWA".Shin Hye says "NO"Then there's also a fan who shouted, "JANG GEUN SUK".She says "NO".
She revealed a while ago that Yoon Shi Yoon is her ideal type, right right?!

@thao_2512 : Woooow yeah you're right love can happen anywhere anytime, I didn't know she changed her ideal type (I missed this news ><) hehehehe I just got excited heheheheBtw, yeah, I'm a Yongseo shipper but I'm a fan of Shinhye since Stairway to Heaven. Now, I'm busy watching FBND and I'm loving it. Shinhye is really awesome.And yes I noticed how clever she is when it comes to ships, you can see that in her answers during the fanmeeting, no shipper whatever ship he/she belonged to was unhappy with her answers hehehe :P

I made PSH ideal type list ( correct me if i'm wrong) or you guys can add the list again:1. Loves sport, any sports2. Fatherly image 3. tall 4. Is it doing charity included??
What our YSY has:1. Love baseball, golf, aikido and boxing.Do not know about billiard. I remember he likes to  boxing for work out. watching baseball thanks for @ysy94 for sharing it at YSY's thread ( hope you don't mind i post it here)http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25201582/#Comment_25201582

7949327856_0064383db2_z.jpg

cr uploader/owner
432012135151762.jpg

432012135241686.jpg

432012135132761.jpg

Cr as labelled and Baidu YSY
aa18972bd40735fa3d247d829f510fb30f240830.jpg

2. Like children.  ccredit as labelledHe's so cute with this baby. And the way he held the baby wasn't awkward at all. Not all single man could hold baby properly and comfortably kekeke...even married men still have to learn 
69766434970a304e7dc43387d1c8a786c8175c56.jpg

N1NVY.jpg

@ysy94 for sharing the news in YSY's thread

Yoon Shi Yoon to Narrate a Documentary on Children′s Band

2012-12-29 16:45  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Yoon Shi Yoon will be narrating with his mellow voice for a touching documentary.

The actor′s voice will be featured in the KBS1 special documentary Fanfare of the Little Band, which is set to air on December 29. It has also been revealed that he will be doing the work without pay.

48092681.jpg

The documentary is about how children living in a small island mature and heal through their activities as members of a children′s orchestra.

Yoon Shi Yoon plans to talk about the dreams of the little elementary school students in his narration.

A rep from his agency, Taxi Entertainment, said, "Yoon Shi Yoon related very much with the aim of the program. It′s not important that he will be narrating free of charge, but that he will be delivering the sincere dreams and hopes of the children."

The Little Band was founded four years ago in an elementary school that has 70 students in total. It began practicing in November in order to enter a national orchestra contest, and the documentary will show the difficulties the children had to endure in the process.

The producers said, "Yoon Shi Yoon′s unique voice will take over the small screen. Despite his busy schedule filming for the drama Flower Boys Next Door, he didn′t lose his smile and sat for such a long time in his work with the narration. The producers were all touched at his sincerity."

Yoon Shi Yoon will be returning to the small screen in the tvN drama Flower Boys Next Door, which will air its first episode on January 7.

Photo credit: Taxi Entertainment

:x

Yes she did mention ysy is her type during taxi interview. But its most probably for promotional act. The thing about Shin Hye is she really smart hidding her private life. It's a bit confusing to tell her feeling. Most of the time we all can tell that most of her male partner interested on her or at least had a crush on her. Me myself can immediatelly point that her partner interested on her just by a couple of look. It's easy because most of them show it without even try to hide it. Or, even if they hide it, their body language show it.

But PSH is different. She basically treat all her partner the same. She get a long with them, care for them, prepare meal during shooting time,joke with them, give them good compliment, paid attention to them, little skinship here and there,spokes with aegyo tone, became a close friend even whe the project is finished. So it's really hard to tell.

If you guys remember the caps that i posted earlier, even ysy and kjh got confuse wich one between the three of them (ysy,kjh,gkp) is her type? I think kjh asking that because before she mentioned that ysy is her type. But then, she say she like looking at gkp *sort of. In the end both man just comment "psh she's smart". Indeed she's smart. She knows how to deal such situation. Maybe because she's been in the industry for a long time so, she know how to handle it.

Even KJH in strong heart missunderstood that she had a feeling for him because she often playfully punch him and did aegyo for him. And she immediatelly clarify that its her habbit doing that. Yonghwa also ever mentioned that if she acted that way to anyone, many people will get missunderstood, dont act too cute to anyone.

I guess that is why she had lots loots of shipper. And everyone just like to ship her with anyone. First because she is full of mistery if it related to her private life. Mostly because she put all her male partner in friend zone. Everyone can ship her with anyone but none could tell where her heart goes. So it's like she is open to be pair with anyone that fit for her since nobody have the right to claim who she is with.

I'm a Yongshin shipper but also a KkaeMi shipper and i have no regret so far. both man have their own great quality i think the decision is in her hand. Since i see that both man equaly intetested on her. But like i say, i cannot tell psh feeling so far. Too difficult.

lovegirl92 said: @thao_2512 : Woooow yeah you're right love can happen anywhere anytime, I didn't know she changed her ideal type (I missed this news ><) hehehehe I just got excited heheheheBtw, yeah, I'm a Yongseo shipper but I'm a fan of Shinhye since Stairway to Heaven. Now, I'm busy watching FBND and I'm loving it. Shinhye is really awesome.And yes I noticed how clever she is when it comes to ships, you can see that in her answers during the fanmeeting, no shipper whatever ship he/she belonged to was unhappy with her answers hehehe :P

Archived