[Official] Kkaemi/Enrique Geum-Go Dok Mi/Yoon Shi Yoon-Park Shin Hye from Flower Boy Next Door

little bunny

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thao_2512 : I' m glad we're in the same page for this. Yeah i'm Yongshin shipper but since i'm quite advance about them i understand a bit about her and her personality. The day i'm graduating as yongshin shipper is when they officially announce they relationship hahaha. If not, then i will be forever non graduate student.

So in the mean time I try to learn more about KkaeMi. Still basic level since this couple still new born baby. I try to dedicate most of my free time to KkaeMi from the series start.Try to analize silently and spazz when necessary. Because its too early to jump into conclusion now. I also in love with this couple because they so different but yet i felt that, it could be a plus point in their relationship. Anihoo they nit really that diff though since they still share common hobby and passion in social charity. So they still cam link with each other. i did saw many many many couple that innitially hv diff personality but yet they get along really well, since they both can teach each other up.

I did note down some interesting fact though. Like SH tend to reserve around shi yoon. Its not that she cannot get along with him but she tend to be more womanly around him. Not too playfull around him and more behave. Its could be a sign that she wanted to show that kind of image around shi yoon. It also could be a sign that she interested to him. But you know its too early to say anything. Need more bts bts bts. Also the mnet japan photos. .. it atcually says a lot. I dont want to jump into conclusion but i have it in my mind. Maybe i share it later when we can get more evidence.

@giselle_tw said " the mnet japan photos ..it's actually says a lot

i was a geunshin couple shipper, cuz YAB is one of my top K-drama ever..i love YAB, and i love JGS

i was crazy about geunshin couple at that time, searched the news about them..i ; really familiar about PSH's behaviours,,cuz, i watched all YAB's bts..indeed she is a very cheerfull girl, she's get along very well with all her co-stars including, staffs & pds...i watched HS as well,,but i wasn't into the story.

and finally i found FBND..i do love the drama, i'm indifferent about YSY at the beginning, i just knew him in BK..but after i wacthed FBND not only i'm crazy falling in love with the drama,,but i started to love YSY as an actor..i love kkaemi couple..but i didnt ship them in real life at the beginning of drama until ..i watched their last kiss scene..and my shipping heart is burned when i saw their pics at mnet japan, they looked like a real couple in the pics..especially the one..when YSY hugged PSH's shoulder..YSY looks very happy..and PSH looks so innocent and mature at the same time..idk but i used to see her with her bubble & cheerful personality whenever she did a couple photo shoot

just like you said..we need more materials aka more BTS.....so we can get more evidence..... 

Guest eniya

GOOOOood MOOooorning my lovely neighbours, 

I was soOOo HAPPPY sailing this ship, and i didn't notice it until now... 

I think something might be creeping up the back of our ship...that is making me abit SEASICK now!

eplsk.png

"But recently, she became too feminine and it's difficult to

8yyo0w.png

Call her a "friend" now because she make me shy sometimes.

Who is this guy? Isn't he supppose to be her close friend already, why is difficult to her call "FRIEND" now????

WHY is he shy now ????  WAE ? WAE ? WAE ?

Wait ! @Frinda wait.. No no no..we are friendly neighbors here, 

don't throw things yet... just ask him nicely to keep a distance will do, ok?

PS: suppose to put him on the spoiler tag,  but don't know why it is not work.   :((

giselle_tw said: @thao_2512 : I' m glad we're in the same page for this. Yeah i'm Yongshin shipper but since i'm quite advance about them i understand a bit about her and her personality. The day i'm graduating as yongshin shipper is when they officially announce they relationship hahaha. If not, then i will be forever non graduate student.

So in the mean time I try to learn more about KkaeMi. Still basic level since this couple still new born baby. I try to dedicate most of my free time to KkaeMi from the series start.Try to analize silently and spazz when necessary. Because its too early to jump into conclusion now. I also in love with this couple because they so different but yet i felt that, it could be a plus point in their relationship. Anihoo they nit really that diff though since they still share common hobby and passion in social charity. So they still cam link with each other. i did saw many many many couple that innitially hv diff personality but yet they get along really well, since they both can teach each other up.

I did note down some interesting fact though. Like SH tend to reserve around shi yoon. Its not that she cannot get along with him but she tend to be more womanly around him. Not too playfull around him and more behave. Its could be a sign that she wanted to show that kind of image around shi yoon. It also could be a sign that she interested to him. But you know its too early to say anything. Need more bts bts bts. Also the mnet japan photos. .. it atcually says a lot. I dont want to jump into conclusion but i have it in my mind. Maybe i share it later when we can get more evidence.

Guest chenile

@eniya
he is lee seung gi, he had many projects together with PSH, except drama :D
don't worry, it is difficult for him to call PSH as 'friend', but he can call her as "sister or dongsaeng" =))

Guest eniya

OOoooh....thank u thank u @chenile  :-*   I feel slightly better now ....but still seasick, don't know why... 

could be i ate too much food at the breakfast buffet counter while i am on this ship, i am too greedy ~ 

2s60ent.jpg

think i need some doses of Enrique's cuteness here to feel better ~

:-&

Guest xoxo402

Warning! This List is just for Fun........but we still can relate it to our OTP right?

cr Netizenbuzz

[LOL] How to tell if an idol is dating

Just a funny checklist "supposedly" compiled by 100 women in their late 20s who have been fans of certain groups for over 10 years.

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]
- Lives on their cellphone
- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]
- Highly emotional in interviews
- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation
- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)
- Spotted often with other celebrities

Level ★★★ [suspicious]
- Ideal person suddenly changes
- Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc)
- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV
- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)

Level ★★★★ [warning]
- Gets a driver's license
- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

Level ★★★★★
[pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car

thao_2512 said: giselle_tw said: @thao_2512 : I' m glad we're in the same page for this. Yeah i'm Yongshin shipper but since i'm quite advance about them i understand a bit about her and her personality. The day i'm graduating as yongshin shipper is when they officially announce they relationship hahaha. If not, then i will be forever non graduate student.

Guest luvshin99

I know this's just for fun..!! So really appreciated if you guys ship them. When flaming many dramas ShinHye always get along with her co-star male or female, like GeukSuk & YongHwa said, ShinHye is happy virus..!!lol But for me my bias still YongShin, I learning bout them since YB days, after YB, Heartstrings days, then until now..!

No doubt bout chemistry PSH & YSY in FBDN, I like PSH & KJH too..! They're of all really sweet friends!!

Guest luvshin99

I know this's just for fun..!! So really appreciated if you guys ship them. When flaming many dramas ShinHye always get along with her co-star male or female, like GeukSuk & YongHwa said, ShinHye is happy virus..!!lol But for me my bias still YongShin, I learning bout them since YB days, after YB, Heartstrings days, then until now..!

No doubt bout chemistry PSH & YSY in FBDN, I like PSH & KJH too..! They're of all really sweet friends!!

Guest bluemoon12

Aawww..! Kkaami couple..! However I'm boice & YongShin bias but I'm glad when some fans really notice kkami chemistry..! I'm noitice ShinHye most friends is boys than girls, but among them must be any most closes with her..! Its true what's MCs said in some ShinHye's interview.. If she's have beauty charming on her face & personality..!!

Yeap. That's the reason she is really hard to read. Even though i'm yongshin i'm still keep my head low because she's diffucult read even with her closenes with yonghwa. Hard to tell.

That is why i'm really curious about KkaeMi. I Hope shi yoon can enlight different side of her that i never seen before. You know Shin hye so unique because even though we know so much about her but yet she always remain a mistery *imo.

What i love about shi yoon is his calm and mature and also tender. Just watching his interview he is so calm poise like a water. But he can be passionate and fun at the same time when necessary. That what's libra is. Ahahaha. ...

*btw, i'm sorry if i made lots of typo. I'm writting with my note 2 and my fat fingger made that mistake lol. Hope you can understand what i mean

Guest xoxo402

I'm glad we are friendly neighbours eventhough we are from different ships before.

Kkae-mi couple with baby girl at the zoo

OTP with their daughter the baby girl at the Zoo
cr theflowerboynextdoor.tumblr

I would like to post this pic here to motivate us to support KkaeMi Couple...
He is a family man type....no doubt.
"A good man for a good woman"
:x

:-< ..Am i the only one that haven't shipped PSH with the rest of her co-stars? ..And yes i've seen the dramas and so on ...  :-< After the fifth time hearing THAT question on interviews,i actually started to get tired of seeing anything relate to these two.That ship is lucky though,has so much food to eat...

@Frinda aww dont be like that dear. Its just we know that ship before KkaeMi and they already have long history, so its common if people always relate her with her other partner.

There is still room for ysy though. No worries. I also want KkaeMi to be real but yes we still need more interaction for us to spazz arround. I hope these two can reunited soon T-T I realky miss KkaeMi

@Frinda...you are not alone. dear..we are with you ^_^there is still miracle.even though our ship didnt have a lot of materials, but it wont stop me for being their shipper :xi miss kkaemi couple so badly601352_311155259010987_724650731_n.png
awww they are soo cuuutee..i love them :x :x cr : yoonshin.FB

Archived