[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

lets wait for the announcement of in sung oppa's agency, as ive read somewhere that they are not aware yet of the dating issue with KMH, and they are still trying to get JIS side on the issue.. :(:(( otokke dispatch weeee?! weeee?! why ruin our O2 couple shipping heart.. :(( :((

Guest hanena21

i will support whoever SHK choose to be with...ah...what we gonna do with this thread?are we abandoning this thread or what??? ah...cant think anymore...

crazywindblower said: crazywindblower said: omg this new ruined my day!!! :(( but i want to be happy for in sung oppa.. :( according to news they have been dating since the beginning of the year..i cant think properly right now! this news really broke my heart.. :(( so i assume, if JIS did date date KMH and not SHK, so i think that SHK is somehow not taken as well..hmmmmm... :(( waahhhhh!!! i want to bang my head on the wall!!! ~X( ~X( ~X( :((

Guest crazywindblower

how come theynare dating on those pictures, they are not even seen together or beside each other..the photos even showed them with someone else..maybe they just bump into each that day, just a coincidence..wahhhh, im in denial!!!!! :(:(( but how can JIS explain what the insiders (which are close to the two), told dispatch about their relationship.. waahhhh!!! i want to bang my head!!! ~X( ~X( :(( my shipping O2 heart is slowly sinking!!! :(( :((

OMGGGGGG I'M HERE TO CRY WITH U ALL TOOO!!! 

crying.gif

I mean, I respect their personal lives and everything..aannndddd likkkee we should calm down, wait, it might even be true, and understand.....but ....but....but..................................................I just can't right now..... :(

sigh** this is such sad sad sad news for us windblowers! I haven't even fully recovered from withdrawal yet and this comes smashing in my heart like a meteorite....EOOOTTTEOOKEEE!?!??!?!

Okayy, SHK, time for u to get back together with Hyun bin, or better yet Won Bin.......kekeke

Let us all express how we feel about this news, :((, just when I thought O2 is compatible with each other, this news comes, bad timing, but I rather have it out so I could decide where to go from here...ahhh it will not be easy to let this ship go or each oxygen to go their separate way...I am disappointed

try very hard to be positive and in denial process. But the respond here is like... there is no hope anymore. I don't know abaout this Dispatch. They alway accurate is their report? Well... i'm so broken hearted know... @jl08 ...where are you dear. I'm sooooooooooooo sad now...

=((

Guest crazywindblower

in sung oppa, i want to be happy for you so much coz i am a fan of yours..but why KMH? :( (who is she? i dont really know her), SHK is waayyyyy to prettier than her..you are a handsome and'perfect guy! you deserve the best.. :(( :( i cant look at those dispatch photos for so long..how i wish that the girl on those photos is instead SHK!! :(( :(