[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest marshmelliey

o2couplelover said: restudewi said: my heart is hurt.. bhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. at least for me, JIS is not gay :))))

but after this news, am i the only one who still believe JIS will end up together with SHK? I mean, it's oke if JIS have relaionship before.. but,, yeaa, we'll see,, we must be csi to analyze their body language, right

keep calm, pals :)

I will still visit this thread, I'm just waiting to see if SHG will be joining them in Japan.
someone few pages back said  SHG is friend with KMH too, can someone confirm this? I knew that SHG was friends with Sung Yuri,Choi ji woo, but never heard of her being friends with KMH.

Guest SJKMCW

So I just read the news. I'm so sad and heartbroken. =(( =((
I don't even know what to say or how to feel. *depressed mode*

goodbye my shipper friends :((
my heart is broken. i feel betrayed, seriously
cuz if it was not because of what JIS said in the radio interview, i would not raise my hope that high. i feel so so bad guys
it's been a long time since i shipped a couple. that's why i feel so bad now. this feeling is even worse than breaking up with my ex
i dont wanna accept the truth but what can i say?
i cannot wish him the best cuz i cant bear it. sorry to say that but i think from now on i will not watch any movies/dramas of JIS. it's not becuz he dated someone else but becuz of what he showed which made me believed he has special feeling for SHK. i gues everything is over now

I'm in the same boat as some of you, I'll still support this thread, because O2 really changed my winter this year and they truely meant something for me, but I'm shipping off to heal my heart first before coming back here. The longer I stay, the longer it just hurts......*sigh* there's just too much sadness, I'll be back again.

much love. mwah!

Went in here because I know how it feels..Been there too..Himnae O2 shippers!!!!!I hope you still support TWTW, SHK and JIS.....

Gitakawaii said: I will still visit this thread, I'm just waiting to see if SHG will be joining them in Japan.
someone few pages back said  SHG is friend with KMH too, can someone confirm this? I knew that SHG was friends with Sung Yuri,Choi ji woo, but never heard of her being friends with KMH.

jjeennyy19 said: Went in here because I know how it feels..Been there too..Himnae O2 shippers!!!!!I hope you still support TWTW, SHK and JIS.....

Gitakawaii said: I will still visit this thread, I'm just waiting to see if SHG will be joining them in Japan.

Wanderlust said: I suppose it's time to remove my JIS/SHK pictures off my phone. Can I rethink about purchasing the Director's cut DVD also? And also buying the actual DVD? LOL! This news just ripped through my shipping heart like the iceberg on the Titanic. 
Nice move JIS, nice move.

So many doesnt make sense things in my mind about this news.. maybe its because i really wish it s not true..

But guys.. my heart is mine..

I will set my heart to accept this as one kind of CONSPIRACY

Cause.. i think they dont need to walk separately if

- they really know each other for 10 years, finaly realize they love each other and dating.. beside.. there is someone else there..

They dont need to do that kind of dating style if they will easily admit it

Why from many questions.. kim c choose about jis feelings toward shk. And why jis should answer like that than straight to the point.. just like what he did at the previous interview.. why he should explain things related to his acting blablablaa..

I really hope someone here could give me your opinion about it..

But part of me want to say "please dont say im wrong again"

My heart is broken although i will keep ship my most favorite couple until one of them confirm about married someone else

:(

Guest bumblinglump

Ah well, since both agencies confirmed, congrats to JIS. Kind of a shame the media revealed it even though JIS wanted to keep it low-profile; and the O2 ship couldn't sail a bit longer :] I mean, the drama just ended like a month ago. I hope this premature revelation won't adversely affect anything JIS/'That winter...' team already planned. Thank you for all the fun posts you've been posting here until now. I think I'm taking a break from Kdrama for probably a year, since I doubt any drama can beat the impact of 'That winter...' on me for quite a while.

Guest shey428

Officially over.

I think this will have a huge impact on JIS career. With all his career lined up. Fans will surely be devastated. Unless, they are really understanding. (No im not, i cant accept this.)

He just came back. TWTWB is a hit but i think this will affect the drama. I'm not a basher nor hater of stars. I'm so sorry but this is just really disappointing.

He just said that his not dating anybody. With all the heart fluttering, awkwards moments? Is that all lies? Is it just for the promotion? All of a sudden, this happen. I dont think i can believe his interviews from now on. D*mn it! He really is a great actor!!

#mad

X(

@jl08 where are you?

Guest mskdramalover

i feel so disappointed and betrayed because i never ship a couple before. i changed my desktop background and wallpaper on my cellphone when i heard the news. my precious heart is shatterd in pieces. my shipping heart sunk worst than titanic. i guess i expect too much from them.

sorry oppa i can't be happy with you're relationship with that girl(i don't know her, it's my 1st time hearing her name) even if i'm your avid fan.

now i will support them individualy. :( :(( i just need time to get over my o2 shipping.

Guest marshmelliey

what if what if what if..
after the drama ends, JIS finally realized his real feeling toward SHK despite the fact that he's already in relationships with someone else..so that's why he couldn't answer properly when KIM C asked those question  X_X
and now things getting twisted after Dispatch released the news about him & KMH :-?and he doesn't have any other choices since he's not aware that things about him & KMH will broke out to the public.
hahahaaaa excuse my non-senseness  =))

Guest hotchilli

Hi all! I've been a silent reader and I feel I have to share this terrible news with everyone here. I have been reading and love many and ALL of your funny posts and pictures her on this thread. Each time, it gives me hopes and drawing the O2 couple closer to a real life couple. But, the sad news broke out as I was heading to bed and I will doubt that I would have a peaceful night, tonight or the next few weeks??? I was saddened and VERY disappointed about the news. More sad for my idol, SHK. I have been a fan of hers since AIMH days. She is the ONLY reason I watch k dramas refused to watch ANYTHING or ANYONE as the main lead actress. I now feel so empty, I could cry! I could honestly pray that our beloved kyo will find a true nice guy who will treasure her beauty from outside and most of all, the inner beauty that's inside her that we all know. Maybe she is still with HB? has anyone ever thought of that? I've read somewhere that she has a friend, whose sister works at a tv station in SK and that sister who works at the station said their breakup was a fake. Both HB and SHK wanted to die down the SG fan who were so mean and rude to SHK and that was the only reason they had to announced the false breakup. Guess that was the only way HB knows how at that time to protect his girl, as he was entering military duties. I hope that is true and praying one day it will reveal. looking back, HB seems like a genuine and caring guy for SHK. For now, my has sunk and wrecked!! hoping another ship will come to the rescue.... sending out an S.O.S. Very sorry for my long post. I need to vent and find some kind of comfort for my broken heart. It will not be the same re-watching TWTWB again! I will NEVER look at JIS or OS the same ever again! Huhuhuhuhu.... :'(

I guess this news is exactly what i needed to cure me of TWTWB withdrawals. I've come to know JIS through this drama but as I stated before, there is no Oh Soo without Oh Young. Through this drama, I reconnected again with SHK; and I must admit she is a beautiful soul after lurking in her forum a few times. She has her reasons of why she shies away from the media; it's news like this that can definitely hurt a relationship and a career. Such a smart one that Hye Kyo is.

Guest YunRa1430270238

marshmelliey said: o2couplelover said: restudewi said: my heart is hurt.. bhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. at least for me, JIS is not gay :))))

but after this news, am i the only one who still believe JIS will end up together with SHK? I mean, it's oke if JIS have relaionship before.. but,, yeaa, we'll see,, we must be csi to analyze their body language, right

keep calm, pals :)