[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest marshmelliey

hanena21

said: read from NB just now, Korea dispatch will release news about new couple tommorow...they said it is the best day of dispatch journalist lives...

(huhu..how i wish it is our O2 couple :x ...but i guess maybe not..) got to wait till tommorow.... [-O<

I really hope they are JIS-SHK. [-O< I'm very bz today but i keep thinking of this beautiful couple. My instinct ( err...delusional) think that they are already couple now. Thats why Mr. Oppa JIS not even dare to say NO for the interview question - about feeling to SHK. Well... Its on air and live show. If he said no eventhough for the good purposes of whatever reason, it hurt a lot when actually its true.... :D :\">

Guest marshmelliey

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said: I really hope they are JIS-SHK. [-O< I'm very bz today but i keep thinking of this beautiful couple. My instinct ( err...delusional) think that they are already couple now. Thats why Mr. Oppa JIS not even dare to say NO for the interview question - about feeling to SHK. Well... Its on air and live show. If he said no eventhough for the good purposes of whatever reason, it hurt a lot when actually its true.... :D :\">

marshmelliey said: sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said: I really hope they are JIS-SHK. [-O< I'm very bz today but i keep thinking of this beautiful couple. My instinct ( err...delusional) think that they are already couple now. Thats why Mr. Oppa JIS not even dare to say NO for the interview question - about feeling to SHK. Well... Its on air and live show. If he said no eventhough for the good purposes of whatever reason, it hurt a lot when actually its true.... :D :\">

Guest crazywindblower

hanena21 said: read from NB just now, Korea dispatch will release news about new couple tommorow...they said it is the best day of dispatch journalist lives...

(huhu..how i wish it is our O2 couple :x ...but i guess maybe not..) got to wait till tommorow.... [-O<

Guest mamamika

hanena21 said: read from NB just now, Korea dispatch will release news about new couple tommorow...they said it is the best day of dispatch journalist lives...

Guest hanena21

mamamika said: hanena21 said: read from NB just now, Korea dispatch will release news about new couple tommorow...they said it is the best day of dispatch journalist lives...

This simple sweet scene of eating cotton candy took 2 days to shoot because both leads admitted that they were awkward filming this scene. JIS told the director that it better turn out good while SHK was totally shy about it. You could see her hesitation before she plunge into the candy. lol. And she kept blinking her eyes at JIS's unfaltering gaze. lol.

Quote : "... the more you like somene, and the more they like you, the more awkward you both will be around each other. The more you like someone, the more awkward you get - thecollegecrush.com"

EPIC scene - your evidence starts here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

th_JISloveSHK_zpsb604d7b8.png

mamamika said: hanena21 said: read from NB just now, Korea dispatch will release news about new couple tommorow...they said it is the best day of dispatch journalist lives...

Guest hanena21

@hanena21' date=' apparently the clue "SM idol + actor =?" appeared on dispatch's me2day's status[/quote']

oh...then our O2 is safe for this time... ;;) (hope it is not involving our red pant handsome guy [-O< )

Don't think it's Won Bin. Read about this when SNSD sooyoung apologised in stong heart to won bin.

Won Bin's agency released a statement long ago that Won Bin can't tell the difference between SNSD members. They made their position known.