[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest o2couplelover

:(

then why he said he's not in a relationship right now

and what about all this gazes in the first press conf??!!

why he Acting strangely in the radio prog when they asked him about SHK??!!!

Guest marshmelliey

o2couplelover said:
:(

then why he said he's not in a relationship right now

and what about all this gazes in the first press conf??!!

why he Acting strangely in the radio prog when they asked him about SHK??!!!

Guest bumblinglump

Uhm normally I don't care about rumors, but doesn't it strike anyone as odd that JIS actually had the time/effort/passion to start dating someone in the middle of filming such an important drama (article mentioned dating started at the beginning of this year, so it's not even serious yet if it's true.)

However, I kind of feel bad for JIS/'That winter...' now that it might affect his promo tours and such, since viewers might look at him/the show with different eyes. Tabloids surely have a way to ruin things. It still intrigues me how such a plain picture can make such a headline and cause any turbulence, maybe only in Korea. They might just be two friends meeting up (my reaction was like heh/meh - what's the hype about?), until either confirms it. 

I just feel as though the tabloids were some kind of scary predators...and the curiosity of some internet users actually feed this kind of craze; and I sincerely sympathize with any actor/singer over there who have to always keep their guard up to fend off these kinds of rumors.

I said my goodbye but I keep checking this thread. I'm in full denial. Why oh why. I feel like dreaming. Insung-ah, you should think again, perhaps your true love is Kyo, not that girl. Oh my oh my. That girl has been in open relationship few times hmppff. K-netizens are not excited, they think Insung could do better.

Oh well. I hope it won't affect that winter promotions.

Where are you my chingu @kyorean :((

im in denial too..no offense meant and im not beautiful too but this is what he said that hes gf shud be atleast beautiful..atleast more beautiful than SHG...uuugghh one picture ruin everything..hope it wont affect their promotion abroad....ill rest first..cant believe..this is so sudden..waat...4 months of dating while within that time he is still doing twtwb...aggh cant believe..my heart broke with this news

Of course upon hearing the news, my first visit is to our poor thread. What a tragic day for us! However, I find something fishy going on.
Yesterday they released the news of KDW joining SHK agency. Today JIS and whoever that girl is. Are they trying to deter us from something else?
Besides, like someone said; how would he have time to date in the time he was filming the drama? Why would he make statements that he is single? And why would he want to create such a scandal especially since the promo tour hasn't even started yet? 
Let me go cry alone....

Guest arri14

Ok until I hear confirmation from JIS's side I won't believe this news. What's wrong with having dinner with a person who has been your friend for 10 yrs.

Something doesn't make sense either, the article said the radio host knows about their relationship?hmm.. then how come he was so keen on JIS answering the question about SHK. I think if the radio host knew about this, he would have just stopped after JIS answered the first time, but rather he wanted to get a clear answer about what he felt about SHK. 

Keeping fingers crossed that JIS denies this.

Guest marshmelliey

Wanderlust

wrote:

»

Of course upon hearing the news, my first visit is to our poor thread. What a tragic day for us! However, I find something fishy going on.<br />

Yesterday they released the news of KDW joining SHK agency. Today JIS and whoever that girl is. Are they trying to deter us from something else?<br />

Besides, like someone said; how would he have time to date in the time he was filming the drama? Why would he make statements that he is single? And why would he want to create such a scandal especially since the promo tour hasn't even started yet? <br />

Let me go cry alone....

Guest o2couplelover

arri14 said:

Ok until I hear confirmation from JIS's side I won't believe this news. What's wrong with having dinner with a person who has been your friend for 10 yrs.

Something doesn't make sense either, the article said the radio host knows about their relationship?hmm.. then how come he was so keen on JIS answering the question about SHK. I think if the radio host knew about this, he would have just stopped after JIS answered the first time, but rather he wanted to get a clear answer about what he felt about SHK. 

Keeping fingers crossed that JIS denies this.

JIS's agency:
After we have confirmed with Jo In Sung, we know that they met at the beginning of the year, and started contacting naturally, then lead to affection towards each other. They are at the beginning stage of this beautiful love. Please protect them with your warm love.

=(( =(( =(( :(( :(( :((
cr to luluwannagohome

sank faster than the titanic....

sad, heartbroken

like rose said to jack, "come back!" I want to say, "JIS come back! come back!"

(If this news was released in a few more months later or even next year, I would have felt different) :(

(It's so hard for me to stay positive, sorry JIS.)

RAGE.

Guest mariedette

doomsday. our ship sank to the bottom and hit hard.

in sung havent confirmed it. maybe they are just friends? *crossing fingers