[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest hanena21

@hanena21; it's out they are: ki seong yong (25) and han hye jin (33). any ideas who they are?

sorry peeps not our jis & shk

Lol...i surprise when reading this...yeah it is old news dated 2-3 week ago...still refreshing NB occasionally...eheh...

noreulee said: jl08 said:

This simple sweet scene of eating cotton candy took 2 days to shoot because both leads admitted that they were awkward filming this scene. JIS told the director that it better turn out good while SHK was totally shy about it. You could see her hesitation before she plunge into the candy. lol. And she kept blinking her eyes at JIS's unfaltering gaze. lol.

Quote : "... the more you like somene, and the more they like you, the more awkward you both will be around each other. The more you like someone, the more awkward you get - thecollegecrush.com"

EPIC scene - your evidence starts here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

th_JISloveSHK_zpsb604d7b8.png

"On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple. This day will become the best day in the lives of our Dispatch journalists."  Here is the blog for netizen buzz on this article: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bestiz-dispatch-to-release-new-couple.html. It has some pretty funny comments and there were some people speculating that it could be SHK with either JIS, KDW or WB.  As much as I love SHK and JIS to be dating in real life, I really hope it's not them or anyone with SHK because the media and anti-fans will have a field day with this news.  She will be bashed again. 

Guest noreulee

jl08 said: noreulee said: jl08 said:

This simple sweet scene of eating cotton candy took 2 days to shoot because both leads admitted that they were awkward filming this scene. JIS told the director that it better turn out good while SHK was totally shy about it. You could see her hesitation before she plunge into the candy. lol. And she kept blinking her eyes at JIS's unfaltering gaze. lol.

Quote : "... the more you like somene, and the more they like you, the more awkward you both will be around each other. The more you like someone, the more awkward you get - thecollegecrush.com"

EPIC scene - your evidence starts here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

th_JISloveSHK_zpsb604d7b8.png

hclover96

said:

"On April 24th, Dispatch will be making an exclusive release of the love story of one beautiful couple. This day will become the best day in the lives of our Dispatch journalists."

Here is the blog for netizen buzz on this article:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/bestiz-dispatch-to-release-new-couple.html

. It has some pretty funny comments and there were some people speculating that it could be SHK with either JIS, KDW or WB.  As much as I love SHK and JIS to be dating in real life, I really hope it's not them or anyone with SHK because the media and anti-fans will have a field day with this news.  She will be bashed again. 

Guest crazywindblower

isnt it the clue dispatch said on their me2day its an SM Idol and actor? hmmmmm, i dont think our O2 couple fits the clue.. :D :\"> and i dont think either that JIS will date an idol..hahaha.. :D:P

Guest mskdramalover

i've been away for just a day and there is a RUMOR???? gosh!

but i'm still keeping the fate. i still believe o2 couple is REAL!!!!
;) :x  :x :x

Guest crazywindblower

i cant wait for the promotional tour of TWTWB to start! :x =P~ hope SHK will attend to it along with JIS.. [-O< so that we will be seeing more pics and videos of them together and we can see and analyze their movements and body language to each other..hahaha.. :D :x :P B-)