[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest dark19

Now if it's not news that was like a bomb for me, but if true it all makes sense now and thus can not show the bts and talk of marriage JIS surprisingly, not if it's the shock of the news but my thoughts are not clear, never thought that this boat would sink as soon I thought we would continue dreaming with this couple. believe that many people in Asia should be crying for this surprising news. :-S

Guest hanena21

if im not mistaken there is fellow shipper said they saw JIS with a women (not SHK) on march.. maybe it's her..KMH

Guest marshmelliey

aah..oettokeei think im being in denial  =)) but somehow my feeling tell me that she's only his good friends aswell,just like GHJ and just two ppl hanging out hahaahaa =))but if it turned out to be true, then im wishing him the best :3
and also the picture is in the same day when he appeared on kim C radio right?the same day when he's stuttered talked about his feeling toward SHK?
if i'm not wrong, kim min hee is lee soo hyuk ex gf. i've seen her movie with sohee before ;))
kimminhee_man_081020.jpg

as long as both JIS & SHK haven't married with someone, then i think there is still hope for O2 :x

the timing of the revelation is so off. and i hate dispatch for this! how can they? though this may be true.

but please o2 shippers don't abandon this thread even just for a moment. because that means we will be abandoning our twtwb shipping. and that's what others want us to do. more than ever, now is the time to show our support to JIS and SHK. They need us to continue TO PROPAGATE that LOVE for TWTWB despite their personal choices in love.

p.s. i hope i am expressing my thoughts well amidst this surprise news.

Guest dark19

OMG...........:((
I just read the news and said to carry out four months and were joined in their cars to avoid being found by reporters and kim c is the one who knows everything about their relationship and radio program after a few days the gathered but they were in different cars and distance to avoid being surprised.

ulap said: the timing of the revelation is so off. and i hate dispatch for this! how can they? though this may be true.

but please o2 shippers don't abandon this thread even just for a moment. because that means we will be abandoning our twtwb shipping. and that's what others want us to do. more than ever, now is the time to show our support to JIS and SHK. They need us to continue TO PROPAGATE that LOVE for TWTWB despite their personal choices in love.

p.s. i hope i am expressing my thoughts well amidst this surprise news.

Guest shey428

Is this his way of preventing rumors linking SHK?

You win JIS! You're really good at this! X(

I'll wait for your reply to this matter JIS.

Im dying right now!! :((

Hey, guys never loose faith. Remember when they announce LMH and Park from city hunter was dating, everyone got headaches. But that was a promotional gimmicks. Now our JIS dating? Must be a paparazzi hoax. Years back, some paparazzi said JIS is a gay. Never trust these news, trust our instinct and eyes and feelings and analyses. Always hope for the best.

well...i read the news already.. i think i need to face the reality... :( . Maybe JIS and SHK is too good to be true...but life must go on... I never thought i need to wake up from beautiful dream as early as this...=((